over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the best way for preparing rice?

Absolutely, totally amazing all the time.

My wife (Japanese) has lived and travelled all over the world. Only the French come close to the care put into food. But Japanese, and not just in regards to local food, excel at cuisine.

Many of the top award-winning chefs are Japanese who have travelled and studied in Europe, attacking their craft with the usual fanaticism and attention to detail. There are many great fine-dining places, but even the smallest mom-and-pop restaurant will serve delicious high-quality food - and for very cheap money. I have enjoyed both extremes.

Consumers are also very picky about the ingredients they buy. Most people shop in smaller amounts almost daily rather than stocking up once a week or so like Americans, meaning foods are often served fresh.

Oh, and no tipping! ;)

That’s awesome, I’m jealous. I see all these guys in Thailand and Japan eating out all day. you can’t do that in the states it costs way to much unless your rich. I’d love to walk down the street and eat beef skewers and rice for $2. Lol.

That’s awesome, I’m jealous. I see all these guys in Thailand and Japan eating out all day. you can’t do that in the states it costs way to much unless your rich. I’d love to walk down the street and eat beef skewers and rice for $2. Lol.
When I was still in the office I might walk across the street and buy a bento in the supermarket. About 450 to 550 yen for a good, clean meal, then I'd add some maguro maki rolls for another 250 yen.

I used to eat here almost everyday, and price have gone up a bit, but still quite cheap compared to the US, especially as you can keep refilling your rice.

When I was still in the office I might walk across the street and buy a bento in the supermarket. About 450 to 550 yen for a good, clean meal, then I'd add some maguro maki rolls for another 250 yen.

I used to eat here almost everyday, and price have gone up a bit, but still quite cheap compared to the US, especially as you can keep refilling your rice.

We’re you born in Japan? I recall Japan being a very isolated culture that does not love foreigners. I’m sure some people move there fine but I do remember studying history and the Japanese have a strong cultural bond.

We’re you born in Japan? I recall Japan being a very isolated culture that does not love foreigners. I’m sure some people move there fine but I do remember studying history and the Japanese have a strong cultural bond.
Nope, moved here in 2007. Never had any issues. People have problems when they act like they own the place and refuse to adopt local norms.

yeah i love watching you tube videos on local street foods. never fails to make me go and order something. especially the indian food videos

If Japanese culture/food/sushi interest you then I highly recommend you watch "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" on Netflix.
Jiro Ono is a master sushi chef out of Tokyo. Sukiyabashi Jiro is his restaurant located in a Tokyo Subway.
10 person limit and "HE" chooses the menu. $375 per person.

There is pasta that looks like rice (orzo also called 'rizoni') but if you're looking for change up from rice, probably not a good choice. I like ziti and bow ties. It lingers a bit longer than rice in digestion. But good. Rice noodles are also a good change up.
Rizoni blows IMO, I find it has a glue-like consistency unless you undercook it (but then takes forever to digest). I'd just eat real rice. For pasta, fusilli is still my #1 pick, so versatile and pleasant on the palate.
Unlike brown rice, wholewheat pasta tastes just as good!

Rizoni blows IMO, I find it has a glue-like consistency unless you undercook it (but then takes forever to digest). I'd just eat real rice. For pasta, fusilli is still my #1 pick, so versatile and pleasant on the palate.
Unlike brown rice, wholewheat pasta tastes just as good!
Really? Well, you can't go by me though, I like everything. I do the rizoni with kidney beans and taco seasoning. But yes, you do have to watch it when cooking because it will get clumpy. You just gave me an idea. I haven't had a big honkin' bowl of fusilli pasta salad in ages. You can beef up pasta salad plenty too with sirloin tips, chicken, eggs and sneak in some non-saturated oils in there. Me, I always let it sit in the fridge overnight. It tastes even better the next day.

Really? Well, you can't go by me though, I like everything. I do the rizoni with kidney beans and taco seasoning. But yes, you do have to watch it when cooking because it will get clumpy. You just gave me an idea. I haven't had a big honkin' bowl of fusilli pasta salad in ages. You can beef up pasta salad plenty too with sirloin tips, chicken, eggs and sneak in some non-saturated oils in there. Me, I always let it sit in the fridge overnight. It tastes even better the next day.
Pasta salad with fusilly is great Indeed, again so versatile. Perfect for your meals on the go, what you can throw into it is basically unlimited 👍
I like it with canned salmon fillets, EVOO, sliverd almonds and grilled zucchini 😍
I make enough for 3-4 meals, it neve gets old.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws