advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the best way to approach hair loss?

If you take your gear, Eat your steak and do your time under the iron you'll be big and bad ass enough to carry of the shaven head look;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
you sneak up on it...

just like it does to you...

just like it does to you...

Na still got some eating and lifting to do. Got the bold part going on though::D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All kidding aside, I was noticing some hair loss, but then I started washing with nizoral and nioxin shampoo and conditioner and it stopped... I bought some rogain foam, but I never took it, I heard that it makes the hair fall out first and makes you hold water, so I didn't bother taking it, I was getting pretty lean at the time, so I didn't want it to cause water retention... The only thing I don't like about the nioxin conditioner, is that it makes me sweat right after I dry off and I wear a lot of suits and dress shirts, (Good shit, like Kiton, Zegna and Brioni) I hate to sweat in them... The shampoo alone doesn't seem to do that to me for some reason...

Last edited:
All kidding aside, I was noticing some hair loss, but then I started washing with nizoral and nioxin shampoo and conditioner and it stopped... I bought some rogain foam, but I never took it, I heard that it makes the hair fall out first and makes you hold water, so I didn't bother taking it, I was getting pretty lean at the time, so I didn't want it to cause water retention... The only thing I don't like about the nioxin conditioner, is that it makes me sweat right after I dry off and I wear a lot of suits and dress shirts, (Good shit, like Kiton, Zegna and Brioni) I hate to sweat in them... The shampoo alone doesn't seem to do that to me for some reason...

Okay... Heres the answer... Dutasteride!!! I started using it in the liquid for a month ago and within 3 weeks it stopped my hair loss in its tracks!!! Im 43 on TRT and wish I had done this a year ago. 2.5mgs a day will do wonders !!!

I'm nearly 22 and don't fancy losing my hair any time soon, I don't think it's started receding yet but I guess it's hard to tell without taking pics. Is there anything you can do to prevent it? From what I've read it's best to take preventative action but I don't want to take something for years if I'm not prone to it (my moms dads hair is perfect and he's like 95 - I don't know how true that things about your moms side is though?). I've heard the sides are pretty nasty with some of the compounds too, the usual response seems to be along the lines of 'shave it off' but that really is a last resort for me. I don't plan on using any compounds other than test because I think that's probably safest and won't go above 500mg, people shed on trt though so I don't suppose that matters. Is it just a case of you either get lucky or you don't?

Dutasteride stopped my hair loss cold in its tracks within 3weeks of takin it. 2.5mgs a day is all I take. I cant believe it worked so well so quick!

Hats

Okay... Heres the answer... Dutasteride!!! I started using it in the liquid for a month ago and within 3 weeks it stopped my hair loss in its tracks!!! Im 43 on TRT and wish I had done this a year ago. 2.5mgs a day will do wonders !!!

yeah, but how are the sexual sides? I'd hate to have ED, my sexual performance the number one most important to me... (physically speaking)

Many guys get up to 10,000 FUs transferred. I had 1750 done in my first one, and that was just to fill in a little bit of a receeding hairline in the front. If you had an entire top that was bald, you could do a mega session and get 10,000 done at once. Or you could do it the way I am which is to fill it in every few years so it is never noticeable. I am 28 and just had my first one 2 years ago. I'll do another in a year or two, probably another 1500 or so. And I'll continue to do them in the range of 1500-2000 for about 5 treatments total, which will give me a pretty good coverage and fullness.

Hey what did that run you dollar wise?

been on DUta for 8 months? or so I do 2.5 most days up to 5 if I notice hair falling out, been doing the job no sexual sides at all and I am on hrt dose.

LEX...

been on DUta for 8 months? or so I do 2.5 most days up to 5 if I notice hair falling out, been doing the job no sexual sides at all and I am on hrt dose.

Can you pm me where you get it from please ?

Last edited:
What do you guys prefer to take on a continuos basis to prevent mpb

Choices are duta or finasteride?

Cut it off, and grow a beard... The hair loss meds are bad news, not good for you !!!!

Hi Lex,

can you pm me too about where you get it? Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner