over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the best

Go read the aas profiles and do some research first.

Is deca and test one of the best mass builders

lol...wonder where he got that notion?

Let's think about this...

1. His bro at the gym told him...so why look any further, right?

2. Read it on a steroid profiles page...so go ask random people on a forum, huh?

If and wherever you heard that it was "one of the best mass builders" should have prompted you to do one thing if you were interested in truely knowing this....

STUDY MULTIPLE SOURCES, MULTIPLE TIMES and then more MULTIPLE TIMES....

c'mon bro...you are setting your self up for failure...USE YOUR MIND...

No Creatine is the best mass builder. Take 50 grams a day, and you'll be hyooge.

Even better try cell tech. From the ads it looks like they do science to make sure it works.

Haha I always laugh when I see their ads with guys in lab coats looking at beakers with coloured liquids. I work jn a lab and not once have I ever done that

Test and Deca is a good combo, but then again, test and most things are a good combo.

Because being an ass hole on the Internet makes you so god damn cool.

OP, most people prefer NPP but like Alin's not so little helper said, test and deca are great together.

Creatine ,celltech lmao that shits for little boy.:D

CELL TECH CREATINE OMFG...(and LEAN BODY MEAL REPLACEMENTS)

When I was in High School, my MOM used to cram this shit down my throat because she met LEE LABRADA and he told her thats what I needed...LOL

I remember getting up at 430 to go workout in our 2A High School gym NO ELECTRICITY and subsequently NO HEAT/AC for 2 hours before school and she would literally bring it to me in bed and IT WAS FUCKING AWEFULL...

I FVCKING UPCHUCKED ALMOST EVERY MORNING DURING WORKOUT ON THAT SHIT...

She was doing it in good faith too...wonder what she would have thought if LEE would have told her what REALLY WORKS... LOL

those were the days...

Because being an ass hole on the Internet makes you so god damn cool.

OP, most people prefer NPP but like Alin's not so little helper said, test and deca are great together.

I don't think so. NPP is good no doubt. But personally...... I benefit the most from a good ole 16 weeks of at least 800 test and 800 deca. Prob because when bulking..... we tend to lift heavier.... which in turn feeds the appetite. Deca tends to add more water to the muscle and subversely the connective tissue which aids in comfort and increases ability to sustain lifting higher percentage weights for a prolonged period.

Now for a cleaner less bulky approach...... some do turn to NPP. From the feed back ive heard though.... it is more conducive to a cut just like all fast acting esters are. I however have found that diet does dictate to a large degree how much bloat is present on deca. I have found it very manageable when not going to extreme on fat intake especially.

I found tren and npp very good for adding mass with a little test. Probably even beget with more test though. Throw some gh and slin in there and that's about your ultimate mad builder imo. Don't need much slin either. A little humalog 3x weekly post workout works wonders with 10 iu Riptropin:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Bro if your asking what's the "best" mass builder, honestly you shouldn't be doing test or be on AAS. Research, get the knowledge, read, learn and dedicate yourself on the topic.

Each body will respond differently to any AAS, so asking what's "best" isn't going to help you any because obviously you don't even know your own body response to AAS. setting yourself of a possible health hazard and failure is not only stupid but foolish and wrong.

Best cycles, best mass builders is and will always be the first cycle you will do. But the king of kings is Test..

Bro if your asking what's the "best" mass builder, honestly you shouldn't be doing test or be on AAS. Research, get the knowledge, read, learn and dedicate yourself on the topic.

Each body will respond differently to any AAS, so asking what's "best" isn't going to help you any because obviously you don't even know your own body response to AAS. setting yourself of a possible health hazard and failure is not only stupid but foolish and wrong.

Best cycles, best mass builders is and will always be the first cycle you will do. But the king of kings is Test..

I agree....everybody is different...For me Test, npp or deca is the best for mass for me....and c heap I might add...try a couple cycles changing dosages around ( high test/mid deca or high deca / mid test)....nandrolone ( deca) works for most to put on size...save your money for now and later on try the exotics like tren , EQ , primo etc...for cuts

Yes Deca is a good mass builder but more important is your food! You need to Eat, Eat and Eat!

Test and Deca was the first cycle I ever ran. I gained 25 lbs in one month on a very low dosage. Then again, probably most any AAS would have given me great gains. There is NOTHING like that first cycle.

CELL TECH CREATINE OMFG...(and LEAN BODY MEAL REPLACEMENTS)

When I was in High School, my MOM used to cram this shit down my throat because she met LEE LABRADA and he told her thats what I needed...LOL

I remember getting up at 430 to go workout in our 2A High School gym NO ELECTRICITY and subsequently NO HEAT/AC for 2 hours before school and she would literally bring it to me in bed and IT WAS FUCKING AWEFULL...

I FVCKING UPCHUCKED ALMOST EVERY MORNING DURING WORKOUT ON THAT SHIT...

She was doing it in good faith too...wonder what she would have thought if LEE would have told her what REALLY WORKS... LOL

those were the days...

Cybergenics was the real shit! I did the whole Cybergenics thing back in 86 or so, now that was some BS. The workout was ok I suppose but the supplements were nothing special but the dang kit cost like $200 and lots of young guys bought it.

Attachments

• phase1.jpg
    phase1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads