over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the chemistry of youth?

Test more than anything, I've got the broken zippers to back this theory up, along with the age requirements also.

Test levels = Superman, in most all aspects. This sounds so very basic, and guess what,....it is!

nothing about this is basic and so far the answers im seeing are kinda shameful...

seriously...
do you guys think it is as simple as drugs???/

maybe I should be a lil more understanding as much of modern medicine is just drugs... we have totally missed the point.

hormones to some degree are simple or simplistic...
age is so much more then hormones!
plus most here miss the fact that true life extension is about as far opposite of what ppl here are into then you can imagine!

most who are interested in prolonging life do it by lowering hormones or at least with the idea that high igf is bad... n most high hormones bad... cell replication... keep that shit to a minimum!

we on the other hand....

abuse
cell turnover and mutation
forced feeding/crazy not healthy diet
high stress n oxidation

bb is NOT the fountain of youth. probably quite the contrary and probably a good % of the reason for posts like this...

not to mention that most, I certainly know alex is no saint... have done a bunch of shit that is clearly not helpful to like good well adjusted mental state n health.

that said we can not change the past, we do however need to LEARN from it!

wtf does that mean? lol

think on it tonight kiddies maybe ill get some better answers up here.

:p

Test more than anything, I've got the broken zippers to back this theory up, along with the age requirements also.

Test levels = Superman, in most all aspects. This sounds so very basic, and guess what,....it is!

Test at proper levels feels better than low T, of course. But this is not what I'm asking here.

I understand that brain chemicals are hard to measure or supplement, so maybe we should discuss only hormones.

What are average levels of a healthy young male? Like test, HGH, t3, DHT, etc...

Anyone?

kids have more test and gh, less years of abusing themselves with alcohol,smoking, other drugs, less years of stress, less or no years of joint-destroying heavy gym workouts, less overall wear and tear, more brain cells, as u know, we dont regenerate those suckers.
they havent ate too much for years trying to get big muscles they think will make them "real" men, and excess cals lead to less healthy organs as u age.
hmmm. youthful thinking and positive attittudes that havent been crushed by years of harsh reality and raising kids.
not to mention longer telomeres that protect dna and cell regeneration. no drugs are gonna fix that. at least not yet.

You make some interesting threads bro!

This is Dr Kim's field of expertise.

nothing about this is basic and so far the answers im seeing are kinda shameful...

seriously...

maybe I should be a lil more understanding as much of modern medicine is just drugs... we have totally missed the point.

plus most here miss the fact that true life extension is about as far opposite of what ppl here are into then you can imagine!

most who are interested in prolonging life do it by lowering hormones or at least with the idea that high igf is bad... n most high hormones bad... cell replication... keep that shit to a minimum!

we on the other hand....

abuse
high stress n oxidation

bb is NOT the fountain of youth. probably quite the contrary and probably a good % of the reason for posts like this...

not to mention that most, I certainly know alex is no saint... have done a bunch of shit that is clearly not helpful to like good well adjusted mental state n health.

wtf does that mean? lol

This needs to be discussed more! Look at Obama and how much the presidency took a toll on him. And that's not even physical stress that many bodybuilders are in from pounding PEDs, hard training, and a regimented diet; couple that with trying to balance a life (family, and career wise) and it can't be too pretty.

seriously...

we on the other hand....

abuse
high stress n oxidation

wtf does that mean? lol

Epidemiological endocrine disruptors.

Seems like the moon would be the place to live.

In males...

You know, that particular time in your life when you get a new girlfriend and start pounding at 10pm and by 4am you're not done yet.

When your diet is basically pizza and hot dog and you still have abs.

When you miss sleeping 3 nights in a row and can still function like a human being.

When you wake up in the morning energized and do a thousand things in just one day.

When you go to school and all the complicated subjects are not that difficult to grasp.

What is that chemistry in actual numbers? How would a complete hormone and related factors panel show up in the blood of that guy?

How do you emulate that chemical environment?

I had been awake for 48 hours and then go to school like nothing happened when I was 18

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I'm 27, I'll try and stay that way. Wish me luck.

In honesty, I feel old as shit already. It's all the responsibility that takes a toll on you. Doesn't matter how much test I take, I don't feel like I did when I was 18. It's just not the same. You can keep ignoring the mental aspect of it but truth is it exists and the brain chemistry is behind it.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for all of the replies.

I was hoping to attract the likes of Stewie, Emeric, LK3, Kaladryn, etc and I see it worked.

Great insight by LK3, time itself is a motherfucker.

Still, if anyone could give numbers to whatever they know about natural occurring chemicals in the human body and their levels in the young, that would be awesome.

Maybe let's do 1 by 1:

So, what's the HGH output of a healthy 18yo male? How many ius per day?

Found this on another forum. Credit to member ausbuilt:

"As a 21 year old male, your peak production is about 1.8iu /day..

during puberty a male may have 7 pulses through a 24 hour period, of 1.8-2.0 iu each time.. but only for a week per month or so..

When you take exogenous GH, you suppress your own production for about an 1-1.5hours per iu... so when you take 2.0 iu, you suppress your own production for up to 3 hours.. so don't take it before bed, as your biggest natural production is 2hours after you fall asleep..

As you age, production falls about 13%/decade.."

And to everyone saying "test", please guys. It's much more complex than this.

Cool, thanks for all of the replies.

I was hoping to attract the likes of Stewie, Emeric, LK3, Kaladryn, etc and I see it worked.

Great insight by LK3, time itself is a motherfucker.

Still, if anyone could give numbers to whatever they know about natural occurring chemicals in the human body and their levels in the young, that would be awesome.

Maybe let's do 1 by 1:

So, what's the HGH output of a healthy 18yo male? How many ius per day?

Found this on another forum. Credit to member ausbuilt:

"As a 21 year old male, your peak production is about 1.8iu /day..

during puberty a male may have 7 pulses through a 24 hour period, of 1.8-2.0 iu each time.. but only for a week per month or so..

When you take exogenous GH, you suppress your own production for about an 1-1.5hours per iu... so when you take 2.0 iu, you suppress your own production for up to 3 hours.. so don't take it before bed, as your biggest natural production is 2hours after you fall asleep..

As you age, production falls about 13%/decade.."

And to everyone saying "test", please guys. It's much more complex than this.

You're the one who thinks it's just hormones so please to yourself buddy. And that ridiculous bro-science you just posted is almost as ridiculous as this thread. The SRHealth guys can probably help you...

You're the one who thinks it's just hormones so please to yourself buddy. And that ridiculous bro-science you just posted is almost as ridiculous as this thread. The SRHealth guys can probably help you...

And for fuck's sake...

How does saying "take test" helps with understanding the whole balance of hormones in the human body?

I do know it's much more than hormones, but knowing just the hormones could be something interesting to discuss.

When I see threads I think are stupid and don't simply post in them to stir shit. So, if you can't help or aren't interested in the subject, why not spend your time doing something else?

Adaptogens can make a big difference in making the body more effective at doing shit

That and correcting any and all deficiencies for minerals and vitamins.. Under a lot of stress extra b5 can help and so on.. Living as healthy as you can both in body and mind. Things like meditation, facing things we don't want to face

Like what is happening in your life right now that makes you want to feel like a youth again? What is at the roots of this? It didn't come from nothing..

I like this thread a lot, great discussion. As someone who personally feels like they were robbed of the prime of their youth and now trying to get it back I have a personal feel for this.

The way you feel is a lot of mental, if you're living a good life having fun with no stress then you're good, you'll feel as young or old as you want to.

The rest of it really I think is testosterone, when I'm on cycle I feel like a god among insects and with the right horse and sword I'll conquer the world. I came off cycle a month or so ago and even though I'm having a good recovery I can physically feel the difference creeping up on me but mentally I'm aware of it so I'm fighting it and doing well.

The last aspect and probably the most important if you ask me is what you look like in the mirror. If you're staying lean and in shape really all you have to worry about is your skin and hair but of course those are the most difficult to control. If you look good in the mirror you have confidence and if you look good to others the number really doesn't matter.

I think to me it comes down to being healthy in shape, hair, skin, testosterone and living a fun exciting life. Nothing will be exactly how you want it but if you have those dialed in your age doesn't mean much because you appeal to all ages. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but it's really subjective as far as blood test numbers go and that stuff doesn't fix a lot of the issues with aging, like hair and skin, if anything it may make it worse.

honestly I feel like we do have a pretty good idea at least of the hormone shit.

Allex what you asking is the basis of true hrt clinics.
the idea they have is to maximize hormones and maintain things at high normal levels. like what an ideal perfect young man would be. in theory. lol

guys here who practice TRUE trt basically do this too.

I know for me 100-150mgs t week depending on ester puts me at the lower end of the spectrum, like 300s. going up to into the higher 200s puts me at the very high end of the spectrum.

based on blood work.
that is trt.

here we see ppl doing much more then that thinking its trt and confusing this whole thing.

gh in low dose is the same idea. there are conflicting views on gh but we do all agree that it declines with age so.. same deal as test.

keep in mind if you do the exo route it is for LIFE.

you guys all need to think about that when playing with various drugs.

in many cases the bodies varies systems work in a similar fashion to outside hormones. that being negative feedback loop. you take some shit, your body stops producing its own shit... and can have additional counter measures.

I really think about this when I see all these post on dopamine chems...
Adderall, modnafil blah blah blah... guys you take this shit n YES it gives you dopamine effect but it impairs your own production which is really the issue you should be working at in the first place.

while yes its relatively low dose and "relatively" safe. the reality is it isn't a good idea to live on essentially hard core stims. lol

trust me, I have tried!

I am pretty familiar with this part as y dopamine shit is really fucked up. lol
"normal" medical treatments for my various conditions often involve amphetamines... why? basically life if more fun with drugs! lol don't we all know this already???

now there is a time n place n whatever for doing whatever in life. please im not talking from a judgmental point of view... just trying to give you guys a little insight as in all probability i am waaaayyyy more fucked then you in this aspect. lol take it as learning what not to do. lol

once we know we are fucked up or broken and know there are methods of dealing with that outside of just taking drugs. i feel it is like our personal responsibility to at least address it. im not saying you have to live like a saint, just make your choices with open eyes and don't go crying after the fact that you may fuck your self up even further by going the drugs route. lol

yup

drugs are mostly band aids!

they can help you out in a jam for sure, but we often take it much further then that. i know i do and have and will continue to. :banghead:

i strongly feel that supplements can help a lot with mental shit and trying to obtain a more optimal chemical state. you have to be careful which ones and how.

some supplements will have a drug like effect, kind of shutting down your own production. not totally and again there is so much more to this. talk and science i feel overly simplify really complicated issues on paper its great but the reality in a person in there day to day feelings and emotions and human interactions it is not so freaking simple!

anyone who has taken drugs for there head can verify. lol

this is getting long but i want to point you in a positive sort of direction...

stress.
oxidation
when you are nervous or anxious or what the fuck ever your "chemical imbalance" issue is your brain is in stress mode! more oxidation, fight or flight, this that n the other chem going crazy.

adding more drugs to the ix can further the problem. we suppress things by doing that. we also have to go to work, make money, act nice with ppl ect.

that in some can add more stress.

we internalize

this somehow probably through this chemical cascade leads to some sort of overall systemic weakening, or inflammation or some kind of degenerative fuckery. 9 million conditions, manifestations, whatever...

help fight oxidation!

again. words are easy. i suffer with this every day to no end....:banghead:

:welcome:

lol
bro you use some big fuckin words! lol
:eek::love::headbang:

I know I get carried away with terminology moreso than i probably should. My wife gets on me quite often. My introverted mind tells me she talks too much. My sense of compassion for her, says she's right.

Nonetheless.

My intentions are not that to talk above someones head, or pursued those listening I deliver context without characteristic blemishes. I make aplenty of mistakes.

I like to orchestrate individuals to embark on learning something anew. I'm a mind stimuli philosophy kinda guy.

...if it's good for the brain, it's good for the rest of the body. I challenge myself daily to learn something new.

As for the epidemiological portion. There is so much artificial crap, synthetic hormones, ect that alter our genomic profile, upsetting our homeostasis balance.

Given that, unless we have a population base on the topic. We'll be reaching for inconclusive straws.

Nevertheless, good discussion.

Last edited:
lol
im painfully quiet, or i talk non stop, lol!
nothing in the middle

i know what you mean on the quiet thing.
sometimes i realize i have been to quiet for too long n it weirds me out.

i don't think its reasonable to achieve a one size fits all chemistry while we are all very similar these finite things that end up dealing with emotion over all health or immensely complicated and no one has any 100%answer..

in the end i don't think any "expert" has agreed on true optimal. there are pluses n minuses going both ways.

guys here don't want to hear that as that want the fantasy of living like superman.lol

do what you want, but sure as shit feeling good is much bigger then high test and a cycle.lol

i love your big words!:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity