over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the chemistry of youth?

ALLEX

Banned
In males...

You know, that particular time in your life when you get a new girlfriend and start pounding at 10pm and by 4am you're not done yet.

When your diet is basically pizza and hot dog and you still have abs.

When you miss sleeping 3 nights in a row and can still function like a human being.

When you wake up in the morning energized and do a thousand things in just one day.

When you go to school and all the complicated subjects are not that difficult to grasp.

What is that chemistry in actual numbers? How would a complete hormone and related factors panel show up in the blood of that guy?

How do you emulate that chemical environment?

High dopamine-norephedrine-acetylcholine levels. If I was to guess.

Testosterone is probably in there somewhere.

Cell regeneration....in youth every cell of the body is regenerating at such a fast pace allows for optimal performance on every level. As we age the process slows and our abilities are compromised more and more until it eventually kills us of course.

At least thats my guess lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys...

When I thought about this thread, I was thinking maybe someone could do a list like this:

- Total test - 1200
- Free test - This much
- Estrogen - 28
- Prolactin - This much
- Free T3 - This much
- Free T4 - This much
- DHT - This much
- HGH - This many ius a day

Something with actual numbers and maybe the possibility of chasing such balance with exogenous use of some of these hormones.

Thanks guys...

When I thought about this thread, I was thinking maybe someone could do a list like this:

- Total test - 1200
- Free test - This much
- Estrogen - 28
- Prolactin - This much
- Free T3 - This much
- Free T4 - This much
- DHT - This much
- HGH - This many ius a day

Something with actual numbers and maybe the possibility of chasing such balance with exogenous use of some of these hormones.

It's entirely different for every individual as are the optimal levels of all of those hormones and sex hormones specifically probably have very little to do with it compared to other brain chemicals/neurotransmitters

Every since man has been growing older, we have chased the "Fountain of Youth"

its not just hormones!

this, what you are asking is largely neurochemistry!

as usual stewie points us in the right direction first!

plus as we age previous experience comes into play, both good n bad.
feelings and emotions at THIS point in life are a sum of the previous.

learning n doing new things as we age is super important for many reasons some of which have to do with this. big subject..

also lets look at this neurochemistry a lil..
we mostly all known talk bout how when you first do a drug whatever it maybe the initial experiences often have more of an impact on you. ( leave it at that. lol )

I think for many of us life experience is the same..
when youre young n stupid you fall in love fast n hard... why... when young you have more neurotransmitters like dopamine. as you age those levels decline rapidly.

I think though that those initial experience good and bad shape us...
we can all think of those individuals of whatever age that hold on to or are too effected by events of the past.

I remember one time, a bad time in my life...
the feeling of falling love.
I was outside my moms smoking, freezing cold winter thinking of how I felt...
such a similar rush to dopamine enhancing substances...
all I could think was oh shit... lol
not this again!
I would be sooo much better sticking to drugs n leaving women alone!lol :p

clearly for most reading the first time wasn't all that.
it ended.
its in the past.
each time you repeat that chemical process you gotta bang those chems harder thenbefore... n when that doesn't happen... well most ask questions like what you are asking!

:banghead:

growing up is a mother fucker! lol

In males...

You know, that particular time in your life when you get a new girlfriend and start pounding at 10pm and by 4am you're not done yet.

When your diet is basically pizza and hot dog and you still have abs.

When you miss sleeping 3 nights in a row and can still function like a human being.

When you wake up in the morning energized and do a thousand things in just one day.

When you go to school and all the complicated subjects are not that difficult to grasp.

What is that chemistry in actual numbers? How would a complete hormone and related factors panel show up in the blood of that guy?

How do you emulate that chemical environment?

Youth IS a state of mind. Im 51 but no kids , never married- so training, travelling the world study bujutsu, etc has been my life- I BB 6 days week , trained natty for 15 years then began AAS use to continue to improve and train harder- I consider AAS and HGH the fountain of youth- I do emphasize diet and health products too- staying healthy helps me train. I think having no children I forget how old I am too. Ive never dated a chick over 30 , so I get older and long as I have all my hair , abs and look jacked Im GTG LOL

I am careful do not wake up sore - AAS helps wtih recovery but I also train smart, I dont max but my work out weights are likely heavy for average joe, like I do chins with 100 pound plate tied and thats 15-20 reps at 240 pounds, I do sometimes feel that my muscles grow faster then my ligaments so will once in while get minor injuries - but all in all I am leaner now then when I was in my 20s, way way stronger , I still make gains in power

Last edited:
High dopamine-norephedrine-acetylcholine levels. If I was to guess.

Testosterone is probably in there somewhere.

Yes, and growth factors, the availability growth factors diminishes over time, and essentially vanishes as we age.

Cell regeneration....in youth every cell of the body is regenerating at such a fast pace allows for optimal performance on every level. As we age the process slows and our abilities are compromised more and more until it eventually kills us of course.

At least thats my guess lol

Exactly.

This thread has potential. Let's figure out the ideal stack to feel like a teenager again

This thread has potential. Let's figure out the ideal stack to feel like a teenager again

the problem is its largely in your head. lol

one can feel youthful with zero outside chemistry..
or so im told. lol

:lightbulb:

I cant
i will forever be a work of chemistry.

most of my supplements on a personal level are geared towards this and towards regenerating or fixing broken shit. youth is about antioxidants. among other things.

there is no one stack.
we can optimize hormones. though some would debate us on that...
life extension for example...

after that its all personal mood n the chemistry that generates that or the lack there of.

ok GYM!
lol

:p

We need to find a super fit & healthy 18 year old and get him tested for every single hormone + neurotransmitters, and whatever else to find out!

Volunteers!😀

Has a lot to do with dopamine and how your brain is firing. Not just hormones, though they do play a big role.

For example if a middle aged male with optimal hormones, but has trouble grasping concepts and has stalled mentally were to take an adhd drug. I'm sure you would grasp concepts and start accomplishing many things very quickly. But there's a downside, tolerance, addiction, and a diminishing point of returns.

Last edited:
Hormones play a role, but only a limited one. A lot of us probably have higher test levels now than we did as a teenager, workout more, and eat better yet still feel old.

I got tired just reading this thread..:(

It's been a few years now, that I occasionally go into a room to get or do something and forget why I went in there....:p

Test more than anything, I've got the broken zippers to back this theory up, along with the age requirements also.

Test levels = Superman, in most all aspects. This sounds so very basic, and guess what,....it is!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws