over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the deal my NOLOTIL does NOTA

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
finally did bis did 1.25 cc nolotil in each virgin head so after the inj when i had a little sweling and pain i thought it was the nolotil ,but about 2 hrs later the swelling was almost completely gone and bis pain free even from the inj itself. now todays the day after i have no swelling or pain in the bis at all.

whats the deal. im a bit confused.

your body must produce the rare anti-Nolotil Factor2, lol

i guess try a higher dose, but that is odd

My next go around with bi's, which should be soon, will be 2.5ml nolotil in each head (1 amp per side).

xcel

xcel how much immdiate size increase do you get from the initial swelling and is it painful?
also do you get an increase or a decrease in definition (edema or not) from the nolo shot

I don't react as most do. SEO by itself only "slightly" expands my muscle fascia (increase in size). What's worked best for me is pumping the muscle full of SEO (2x ED) when it's swole from the nolotil.

It's been about 1/2 year now since doing this. I've done 3ml maintainance dose in each head once a week or every other week since. I've gained a solid inch + doing this. Initial swelling was probably 3/4"

xcel

about how long does the swelling last and does it efffect defintion positively or adversely as i may use it cosmetically before shoot or comp. if it heightens size and definition

i think at least 2 days but xcel would know more, the nuclearnutrition site has some info on it as well

What is this stuff? What is it suppose to do? I have never heard of it Is it another name for pgf

did the same thing today with 2.5 ml and the same thing happened again. i must have some tight fascia. my arms feel a little pumped, but they are not really swollen from the stuff.

if you are not getting ready for a show, why do it? its not going to last. you need to hit the gym and do some light sets also

dragonfire: Read my 2nd reply above. My muscle fascia must be "tight" also as it took the "combination of" SEO and nolotil to work for me.
instynct999 said:
about how long does the swelling last and does it efffect defintion positively or adversely as i may use it cosmetically before shoot or comp. if it heightens size and definition
I really didn't notice nolotil making my biceps any more vascular or thinner skinned, just larger.

Since I do Nolotil with a ton of SEO at the same time, it's hard to judge how long the "nolotil swole" lasts. I would guess 3 to 4 days.

xcel

ya i started the seo today too. so in the last 24 hrs i site inj my virgin bis 3 times 2 with nolotil and 1 seo and have no pain in them and to think was worried about doing it. they were 17 1/2 cold when i started yesterday let you know how it goes. the most i want to be is 19" i think that will look good at 5 9" with my frame.

i trained bis/back after the inj today and did a couple light sets of curls after the other inj too and then stretch my bis also.

Last edited:
My bis must be similar to yours xcel. I've used 5 bottles of seo and only put on a half inch. Even though it pales in camparison to the other fellas, I'm still pleased to have added anything at all.

is the oil being metabolized or what as a volume of oil is a volume of oil, it has to take up space unless it is being metabolized at a quicker rate

as long as a reciever of a volume of substance has capacity to accept the substance then the volume must be mainyained--physics plain and simple

now if truly a receiver had enough pressure as to disallow the inputting of a substance that is something different but meaning that the pressure or tightness shall we say is to great to even allow for the substance/said oil to be forced in

Last edited:
let me clarify just in case the baove is not easily understood with an example

take two balloons
one a regular thin-skinned children's balloon, the other a hot water bottle/balloon with a thicker tighter skin

as long as one has the capacity to force equal amounts of air into the balloons they both will expand equally

now of course with the thicker skinned balloon more pressure may be required but as long as a volume of air if able to be administered that balloon will enlarge by given volume

i can see more pian being involved in the use of SEO be a tigher fascia but if volume is oushed in it should be what it is

of course again unless the variable of metabolism is at work

instynct999 said:
i can see more pian being involved in the use of SEO be a tigher fascia but if volume is oushed in it should be what it is

of course again unless the variable of metabolism is at work
I would also assume that a tight fascia would relate to "pain." For me I get NO pain associated with SEO - even 3ml 2x ED in each head!

So - maybe with me, it's getting metabolized quicker?

xcel

logically it is the only answer as sheer physics i believe connotes such

either perhaps a fast metabollism or your body perhaps can access the MCTs more efficiently

just means ya gotta be more agressive with dosing to compensate i would speculate

ED at 3-5ml per desired location

Perhaps there are a number of factors.

How big your arm is in comparison to their normal size, metabolis or the speed the oil disapates as instinct said, if you have done site injections with AS, age of the faschia etc etc.

true the initial size of the arms appears to be a factor however, acroos the board this seems not to matter too much i feel

back in my opinion to volume is volume and excepting metaboizing the oil there really should not be any other major factors contributing to the difference in results as i can see it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws