over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the deal with prohormones

I really liked Mdrol and X Tren. Both quality products. Strange enough, I felt more BP sides on the X Tren than on Mdrol. But I never really used a lot of Mdrol because it worked really well at a smaller dose and I didn't particularly care to toast my liver or lipids.

I really liked Mdrol and X Tren. Both quality products. Strange enough, I felt more BP sides on the X Tren than on Mdrol. But I never really used a lot of Mdrol because it worked really well at a smaller dose and I didn't particularly care to toast my liver or lipids.

The X-tren causes me more BP sides also!

The last time I ran it, I did 10 - 10 - 20. Gained 11 lbs. several months later, still was up 6!!! Seems like the gains come on real fast and at about week 3 they just stop. I haven't heard too many peeps that have any luck with it after 3 weeks!

The last time I ran it, I did 10 - 10 - 20. Gained 11 lbs. several months later, still was up 6!!! Seems like the gains come on real fast and at about week 3 they just stop. I haven't heard too many peeps that have any luck with it after 3 weeks!

thanks for the info! after reading all these replies im going to have to try it :eek:

seems like no one sells the m-drol any more.

How about pheraplex and 13 ethyl 3 methoxy! anybody run those..i have a few bottles of dieselbolan..that i plan to use. it contains pheraplex and 13 thyl 3 methoxy.

seems like no one sells the m-drol any more.

Lockout sells it. 20 bucks, can't beat it.

Never mind. I saw some yesterday but it looks like they sold out. Sorry about that. I think Primordial Performance sells an Mdrol type PH. Heard good things about it but never ran it myself

Last edited:
Februarja vecje zaupanje potrosnikov.

Spodaj kliknite na povezavo:

Februarja vecje zaupanje potrosnikov.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

"I still have occasional wet dreams about the M1T:p"

I know M1T has been banned for a long time now...But Does anyone still carry the original M1T,not something similar,but the original.Not asking for any sources just wondering if its still around...?

These designer steroids are very underrated. I see a lot of people on other boards saying..."just do the real thing" meaning dball anadrol etc. They have no real idea on what their talking about, these things...mdrol..phera...h-drol are the real deal...real anabolic hormones. I am a fan of injectables only, but shit..if i were to ever put orals in my cyles..i would def use the desinger ones.

I always recommed the "real thing" over PS. Not because PS's are not real compounds. But because I would rather use compounds that have 50-100 years of science behind them rather than something validated by a "clinical trial" conducted by the person selling it. Do the PS's work? sure. But there is little in the way of controls in place in the supplement industry. I mean, the same can be said for UGL's too I guess but I typically try to go with HG gear myself. My experience with PH/S is that the side's are worse than with proven oral steroids and I really don't see that the gains are in line.

m-drol and m1t both are no joke, very strong orals :eek:

I still have some of both put away in my research lab. M1t was stupid powerful but made the rats very lethargic, strength increase was insane though.

mdrol is no joke i dont really like it gains come hard and quick and are hard to maintain i would reco if u got a powerlifting comp coming up

epi is my favorite solid gains makes u real vascular bad back pumps tho take some taurine and they arent a issue tho

theres a new one called spawn out thats a mix of epi and 1t tren i took that this winter and it was sick as hell would highly recomend

halodrol is decent but not worth it for what you get imo

bold is cool cause its cheap and u can run it for 20 weeks plus at high doses with little to no sides and constant lean gains gets pricey tho when u do this

these are the only ones ive tried hopefully its helpful

o and i ran furazadrol felt exactly like winny to me with more strength gains same terrible joint pain tho and i was always pulling muscles when i took it

mdrol is no joke i dont really like it gains come hard and quick and are hard to maintain i would reco if u got a powerlifting comp coming up

epi is my favorite solid gains makes u real vascular bad back pumps tho take some taurine and they arent a issue tho

theres a new one called spawn out thats a mix of epi and 1t tren i took that this winter and it was sick as hell would highly recomend

halodrol is decent but not worth it for what you get imo

bold is cool cause its cheap and u can run it for 20 weeks plus at high doses with little to no sides and constant lean gains gets pricey tho when u do this

these are the only ones ive tried hopefully its helpful

o and i ran furazadrol felt exactly like winny to me with more strength gains same terrible joint pain tho and i was always pulling muscles when i took it

I ran the furaz also and totally agree. Felt like Winny. Very oily skin and joint aches, especially shoulders!

Is there a sponsor that still carries mdrol, i know i saw it a lil while back?

yes, the liquid version m drol at 15mgs a ml. ...

What kind of mdrol doses did you guys take?
10mgs-20mgs-30mgs ... I would NOT go over 30mgs a day ...No more then 3 weaks v...

I've heard the same ...
I've got a bottle at home, never tried it yet ...
Maybe sometime this summer ...

We'll see ...

I was shocked that I was able to keep the dosage down that low. Usually I have to run max doses with any PH to see results.

M-drol AKA Superdrol really isn't a PH in my book though! I have also learned that you have to really take care of yourself and give yourself time to recover from a cycle. This shit can really knock the wind out of your sails!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131