over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the deal with prohormones

m-drol and m1t both are no joke, very strong orals :eek:

I still have some of both put away in my research lab. M1t was stupid powerful but made the rats very lethargic, strength increase was insane though.

M1t was rediculous in terms of side effects. I hear you on both (mdrol m1t) as being powerfull orals. I just don't beleive in anything that you can only take for 3 weeks without a liver transplant.

Re: below: I used Furazadrol too. It is basically the same EXACT compound as Gaspari's ORastan A. In fact, I beleive Gaspari sold the Raws to the shell company that manufactured Furazadrol (original). I was taking 6 of those along with 6 Cyclotren a day and the results were very similar to Winstrol with very little sides.

I just cracked open my bottle of mdrol...will post before and after pics soon. Gonna give it a 3 week run. i also am going to be taking 3cc of syntergine a day along with 400mg of hawthorn berry and 15g of taurine. Any other stuff i should take with it?

I just cracked open my bottle of mdrol...will post before and after pics soon. Gonna give it a 3 week run. i also am going to be taking 3cc of syntergine a day along with 400mg of hawthorn berry and 15g of taurine. Any other stuff i should take with it?

Maybe some milk thistle, but ill be honest the SYNTHERGINE is really awsome shit, and you probably would be fine with that alone. Keep us posted on your results..i am really interested to see what you think of the mdrol

Maybe some milk thistle, but ill be honest the SYNTHERGINE is really awsome shit, and you probably would be fine with that alone. Keep us posted on your results..i am really interested to see what you think of the mdrol

Me too!!! My training partner finished up his first cycle of M-drol several months ago and his strength/size was very noticeable after 3 weeks. I was shocked at the results!!

Will def keep posted, i am just worried about the low back pumps. Makes it hard to do deads and squats...but i hope taurine takes care of it.

Me too!!! My training partner finished up his first cycle of M-drol several months ago and his strength/size was very noticeable after 3 weeks. I was shocked at the results!!

I was so out of the loop with all this shit that was being sold otc. I missed out on a lot of shit that i could have bought then and stock piled it. Although i have found many places that still sell it.

There are other companies out there producing Superdrol clones and actively selling them also besides CEL - M-Drol!

I am not a big fan of orals, but a buddy of mine who is 5'10 240lbs 8%bf as been cycling on and off for a bit now. He has tried pretty much all the orals out there..anapolon..blue hearts..anabols..green giants...etc. He called me up the other night..and cant stop raving about m-drol...says its better then any other oral he has ever taken period, shit he even thinks its stronger then tren acetate. whats all your thoughts on m-drol and others like it....are these all actually better then our traditional orals?

Mdrol is actaully just a designer oral steroid.
Strong drug,,but very effective. Careful with
dosages and sides.

I was a non-believer in prohormones and always used the real gear. However I thought I would try the Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol, I am going on my 3rd week and my strength has gone noticeable up and I have put on more size although I have to be truthful my diet has not been the greatest.

Sides, a little back tightness but the lethargy is what hit me the most. I am on Liv-52 at double the dose.

The way I am feeling I equate the feeling to being on a-50s.

WOW! these responses are VERY interesting..everyone seems to say that strength increases quite a bit

used superdrol twice. first time gained 12lbs and second gained 10lbs. solid muscle no fat what so ever. lost maybe 2lbs of water after i stopped each time. kept all of after pct too.

the best strength gains in my life. magic starts at week 2 and goes to week 4. for me 30mg splits up 10mg x 3 was the best. 2nd time i had nose bleeds the first week, they went away. killed my bloodwork real quick worse than winny. i will not be using it again.

i grow like a weed on prohormones but i have to admit, its a very unnatural feeling, i feel like shit and get bad acne, with juice the gains are smoother and i feel amazing

i used epistane and got nice solid results, a few pound gain but quality and hardness, very much like turinabol.

i know alot of people rate HDROL. i believe this is a totally different product to superdrol correct??

i think hdrol is very low sides with quality results as opposed to harsh mdrol/sdrol compound

i used epistane and got nice solid results, a few pound gain but quality and hardness, very much like turinabol.

i know alot of people rate HDROL. i believe this is a totally different product to superdrol correct??

i think hdrol is very low sides with quality results as opposed to harsh mdrol/sdrol compound

Yes, hdrol is into more hardness and energy then size gains like mdrol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131