advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the deal with Prolactin and Peptides?

I experiment for myself, I don't listen to bullshit forum gurus. Haven't seen any positive reviews on this shit, except for reps blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

You are the first person I've seen calling MK677 garbage. Sure there are complaints of water retention, but that's to be expected.

Aromasin brand is some Pharma, some UGL.
Bloodwork showed Estrogen to be a bit high, so I've upped it from 6.25ED to 12.5ED. Definitely working since I tested it off cycle and got bad low-E sides.

Dopamine Agonist - no never used. Heard bad things.

Sexual sides- some libido issues yes.
Since I've upped Aromasin in the last couple of days morning wood coming back strong.. my body doesn't like high E.
Not sure if any libido sides from Prolactin or not..

Feeling to drop peptides for now, since TEST E works wonders compared to all Peptides I've ever tried..

Is the UG Aromasin a sponsor on here? When you write some pharma some ugl how exactly are you dosing that? Are you doing 50/50 or rotating days?

Don't go overboard with the aromasin but great if upping it seems to be working so stick at that dose.

How are you dosing the test... twice weekly? Twice per weekly is great as it keeps blood levels stable whilst being convenient. Although it is worth noting more frequent injections can possibly reduce aromatization (less estrogen even though the overall test dose is the same).

I don't recommend dopamine agonists lightly. They can come with some nasty side effects especially when starting too high in dose (like most do). However if you want to get your prolactin down nothing will do it faster than pramipexole, cabergoline or bromocriptine.

Generally prami is the best but as a result can come with the most side effects and is awkward to dose. Caber is a safer option but you still need to be careful with dosing. If you ever decide to try caber I recommend dostinex. Bromocriptine... well I just started it for the first time at 1.25mg and decided eod would be best for now. So far it's really good and I would say closer to caber in regards to feel and side effects. I started at 1.25mg and was fine. I will be getting my prolactin tested in the near future.

If your prolactin is that high I can pretty much guarantee if you tried a dopamine agonist (smart dose) your libido and performance would shoot up in a matter of days. Although as I mentioned they are not to be taken lightly but can be very useful especially when running nandrolone or certain pep tides. If anyone ever uses one please cycle it on and off.

Nothing beats testosterone. That should always be your base. The other things are add ons. But for muscle fullness and quick size (water retention) it's definitely hard to beat MK-677.

Last edited:
Is the UG Aromasin a sponsor on here? When you write some pharma some ugl how exactly are you dosing that? Are you doing 50/50 or rotating days?

Don't go overboard with the aromasin but great if upping it seems to be working so stick at that dose.

How are you dosing the test... twice weekly? Twice per weekly is great as it keeps blood levels stable whilst being convenient. Although it is worth noting more frequent injections can possibly reduce aromatization (less estrogen even though the overall test dose is the same).

I don't recommend dopamine agonists lightly. They can come with some nasty side effects especially when starting too high in dose (like most do). However if you want to get your prolactin down nothing will do it faster than pramipexole, cabergoline or bromocriptine.

Generally prami is the best but as a result can come with the most side effects and is awkward to dose. Caber is a safer option but you still need to be careful with dosing. If you ever decide to try caber I recommend dostinex. Bromocriptine... well I just started it for the first time at 1.25mg and decided eod would be best for now. So far it's really good and I would say closer to caber in regards to feel and side effects. I started at 1.25mg and was fine. I will be getting my prolactin tested in the near future.

If your prolactin is that high I can pretty much guarantee if you tried a dopamine agonist (smart dose) your libido and performance would shoot up in a matter of days. Although as I mentioned they are not to be taken lightly but can be very useful especially when running nandrolone or certain pep tides. If anyone ever uses one please cycle it on and off.

Nothing beats testosterone. That should always be your base. The other things are add ons. But for muscle fullness and quick size (water retention) it's definitely hard to beat MK-677.

Thanks for the info on Dopamine agonists. My prolactin is always quite high so I didn't want to do something that I have to cycle. Would be fun in the bedroom I'm sure but I'd rather not add more drugs at the moment. Really not going to run Tren or Deca anytime soon so I'll avoid Caber lest I get addicted to the benefits..

Aromasin not from sponsor. In Australia are customs are draconian and its very hard to get anything into the country. Even protein powder gets checked. I buy from local sources only, can't take the risk of importing. I started with UGL, then switched to pharma after I got the bloodwork showing slighlty high Estrogen.

Yes TestE is twice weekly, or every 3 days 1cc, depending on when I can inject around work schedule.

One other thing - I've had sensitive nipples the last week or so as well. My Estrogen is not massive but was high. However I'm wondering can that prolactin level I posted in first post cause nipple/gyno to start? Or does prolactin need to be alot higher?

Chest doesn't look as flat as it was, like gyno is starting.. There is gland under there but I think it's from puberty.. Is it possible for Gyno to grow without pain? Or do the lumps have to be painful to be real gyno? I have no pain in my gland area it just looks a bit bigger and nipples are sensitive.

Sent using professional muscle mobile app

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar