over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the deal with Test Heptylate?

rippedboy

Banned
Ok. some of the members on this board are swearing this test is in a league of its own. why? test is test? people say the same exact thing about upjohn's depo-testosterone. someone swore 200mg per week was like 1g of mex shit. but one member (wylde! LOL) says the upjohn does not even compare to the french heptylate. how can this be better than the testoviron depot from germany, or upjohn's cyp or delatestryl or the ICN or testex? and these tests are by far the best. i tried the ICN at 250mg eod but only used it alone to see how good it was but i guess test alone aint the best, gotta add the dbol in there, it is my fav roid. so i waited forever for it to kick in and did not run it for more than 5 weeks so i cant even rate it yet. i know i cant get the heps, so im gonna go for (in this order) either the upjohn depo-testosterone which i hope to get, testoviron depot, testex or ICN. but what is the real deal with this? im sure the upjohn cyp has to compare, these are the first thing prescribed to patients so they rely on this for good. im asking this because i dont know what doses to use in the next cycle. i only choose to run test/dbol and arimidex or femara with that. one guy i know who gets the upjohns straight from the doc uses 1 bottle per cycle. only 200mg for 10 weeks with nothing else and gets great gains. i dont think im going to use only 200mg per week but should i go for 600-800mg per week of it?

Here is the deal...

Heptylate is basically enanthate....however when I took it at only 250mgs per week, I got fantastic gains --- the best I ever got off of test... I was extremely hard and vascular...all my fellow bros who took it, absolutely swore by it. I am guessing they just made it excellently. Perhaps it absorbs better?

Now my 2nd choice for test IS in fact Upjohn's Test Cypionate --- I got very similar results from it (comparing it to the Hep) only considerable water retention.

I went to 500mgs per week on the Hep and my gains kept coming. I would def. try to get the American depo test cyp if I were you.

I saw IVAN when he was 20 and 230lbs...since he grappled, his body fat was very low. IF his condition was due to TEST HEP...I am so there if we can find it.

I've used the Upjohn Cyp. and can say this is some good shit... Also, when I was younger I got some Dureteston (sp?) from South America and that was very good to...but that might have been because it was the test I used on all my early cycles...

As for the Upjohn cyp. I used it last year for the Jr.Nats and at 1000mg week made some great gains and I looked my best...

chris

ok

but the things is, how can we really tell how well the test works when we are stacking? if there was dbol there, maybe you used a higher dosage or different brand of dbol and also, were you eating the same exact calories and protein to compare cycles? what about training? these are some of the things to keep in mind. the only way to test it out is by doing it alone and test alone is not as good as test/dbol or test + another AAS.

im definately going to try getting the upjohns and if i can't, i'll be trying testovirons or testex. or back to ICN this time with dbol and eating much more and running it a minimum of 8 weeks with heavy training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws