over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the deal with these welts??

KIHOO

Newbies
I just started somas (10mg) and the welts are crazy. Anyone else experience this? I did 3 jin kits with no problems. I mixed with the NaCl (3cc) that was sent with the somas so I'm not sure what is causing the welts. Any ideas?

KH

I just started somas (10mg) and the welts are crazy. Anyone else experience this? I did 3 jin kits with no problems. I mixed with the NaCl (3cc) that was sent with the somas so I'm not sure what is causing the welts. Any ideas?

KH

maybe not enough dilutent causing welts? i use bac water with my GH and no welts.

maybe not enough dilutent causing welts? i use bac water with my GH and no welts.

Alin, thanks for the reply. Isn't the 0.9NaCl the same as bac water?

Thanks again mt friend!

KH

I get welts sometimes from my blue tops but not always. I've had welts from Jins but more rarely than blue tops.

I emailed my source about the blue tops and he opinioned it might be because the fillers are different in some HGH products. Also, it might be because of the dilutent you are using.

The most commone reason and easiest is administration technique. You might be hitting a blood vessel or not injecting into the pocket under the epidermal layer properly.

My opinion, I just deal with it if it works it works. Unless those welts become infected or that annoying I'm not that concerned. It's just that most of us are not used to welts so it's a concern.

I hear a lot of talk on some other boards about welts being caused by 192 sequenced gh and not the 191aa. Something to do with an auto immune response.

Bump to this.

Never done anything but Jins and Seros myself but from personal feedback with others who got welts, they went away with time and also with BAC Water and using a higher amount to dilute.
It's all kind of speculation what causes them, immune response, reaction to a preservative in the GH cake (lyophilized dry portion) or simply the GH may not be as "pure" meaning processed.

Try the higher dilution with BAC Water and see if it helps, some have laso went deeper with the injection.
I have no experience with it other than peoples feedback who have used it as said above.

another step i took that seem to work is i switched from the 5/8 to 1/2 inch long pins.

How big are they and how long do they last for? I get small ones sometimes, but they always go away within 5 or 10 minutes. I always chalked it up to injecting too quickly - when I push the plunger slower, doesn't seem to be a problem.

welts could be from not letting the GH sit long enough to fully dissolve in the bac water or what ever you are using. Could be some GH products dissolve slower and that's what users of jins are not used to.

welts could be from not letting the GH sit long enough to fully dissolve in the bac water or what ever you are using. Could be some GH products dissolve slower and that's what users of jins are not used to.

I mixed with 3cc 0.9% NaCl (Isn't this the same as bac water?) the night before my first shot. I will try adding more solute and injecting deeper to see if this makes a difference.

NL73: The welts are quarter size, very tender and last for 3 days.

Thanks for the help guys!!

KH

huh, mne are usually smaller than a dime and are always gone within a few minutes. Sometimes if I massage the area or take a shower right after, they go away quicker. Sorry bro, no idea why they'd last that long. Are you moving the pin around alot? That could cause some localized swelling, I suppose.

well...in the past the only time i got the welts were when i was on that bunk shit Eurotech gh...but i have heard ppl getting them from blue tops too as of late, and i know personally blue tops are legit (i have only used blues for the past 2 years) so who knows. i can tell you that a buddy of mine got welts from blues then i told him to mix more Bac water with his shots and the welts stopped. try that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131