over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the deal with this stuff???

NPCS FINEST

Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

I been away from the gym for a few weeks cause I hurt my back. I come back last week and all I hear ppl talking about is this stuff. I am getting asked a ton of questions about it but I havent had time to look into it to see if its actually a good product or just some junk out there.

Anyone have any info on it? Garbage? Any good? I did find out that there is one "cross fit" (I call him that cause I dont know his name) guy at my gym who is a rep for this company and he is the one putting all this mess into ppls heads. I honestly dont care what ppl want to spend their money on but some of these ppl are old clients of mine who are asking me about it. This Cross Fit guy...I dont know him well but I have yet to see him wear a t-shirt that doesnt have some kind of "mud run" or "cross fit" all over it. Yet him and I have been at the gym at the time same time all week and I have yet to see him actually pick up a weight ....he is on this rubber band kick...and I dont mean like a Mt Dog rubber band workout ...I mean like a Curves kinda rubber band workout LOL

Just another fad

**broken link removed**

I been away from the gym for a few weeks cause I hurt my back. I come back last week and all I hear ppl talking about is this stuff. I am getting asked a ton of questions about it but I havent had time to look into it to see if its actually a good product or just some junk out there.

Anyone have any info on it? Garbage? Any good? I did find out that there is one "cross fit" (I call him that cause I dont know his name) guy at my gym who is a rep for this company and he is the one putting all this mess into ppls heads. I honestly dont care what ppl want to spend their money on but some of these ppl are old clients of mine who are asking me about it. This Cross Fit guy...I dont know him well but I have yet to see him wear a t-shirt that doesnt have some kind of "mud run" or "cross fit" all over it. Yet him and I have been at the gym at the time same time all week and I have yet to see him actually pick up a weight ....he is on this rubber band kick...and I dont mean like a Mt Dog rubber band workout ...I mean like a Curves kinda rubber band workout LOL

Bullshit tiered marketing scheme --- products are nothing special, its all about your ability to con people into investing into the program and then having them have people invest and so on and so forth.

Shady and misleading and any true BB'r knows good supplements and nutrition as to back this product would be to lose your integrity.

-FF

Its the same idea as slimfast....shake for breakfast and lunch...

The wife is trying it and my cousin has lost 15 pounds, but the weightloss is prolly due to eating less junk during the day.

I can say they are tasty!!

I will stick with Test. It's way cheaper.

Oh, I understand they are wanting you to pimp the product...I was kinda just asking if the product was actually any good. I just looked around online about it some now. I wasnt sure about it before I posted this ( I actually posted the link before I even really looked at it lol)

Anytime I get asked about supps I send ppl to truenutrition.com and tell them this is what I use. I just was shocked to see some many ppl at my gym falling for this product.

seems like a weight loss product...... women will fall for that in general but men? I dont know, we are trying to get bigger no? test, tren, var, EC, T3..... you dont need nothing else.
Is your gym full of fat people?

Oh, I understand they are wanting you to pimp the product...I was kinda just asking if the product was actually any good. I just looked around online about it some now. I wasnt sure about it before I posted this ( I actually posted the link before I even really looked at it lol)

Anytime I get asked about supps I send ppl to truenutrition.com and tell them this is what I use. I just was shocked to see some many ppl at my gym falling for this product.

The ingredients are nothing special --- very mediocre. They want to sell you on the idea of getting people to invest.

-FF

seems like a weight loss product...... women will fall for that in general but men? I dont know, we are trying to get bigger no? test, tren, var, EC, T3..... you dont need nothing else.
Is your gym full of fat people?

In my recent experiences, it seems men are after the same thing as women these days. The majority of people that approach me for drug or diet info are only concerned with being lean. 5 years ago friends that weren't serious about lifting as a lifestyle would ask me for test and d-bol, now the only thing anyone wants is anavar or tren. These aren't guys that live the lifestyle, they are the type that do a cycle for the summer and don't even train the rest of the year.
So amongst average joes, I think weight loss supplements are the best bet for a supp company to make money.
Most people that I am friends with think I am weird for wanting to get big.

several of the fire fighters in my town are big I to the cross fit thing and three of them are reps for this shit !!

all three at some point have hounded me about using this shit , about how awesome it is , how much it would be a "game changer" for me!!

I asked
"I'm currently about 60 pounds heavier than you and about 1/3 less bodyfat , what exactly am I going to get from it ?? smaller and fatter line you?? , I think I'll stick to tried and true food seems to be working"

I'm all about sombody bettering themselves but if someone let's you know they arn't intrested , go fuck off some place else!!

it's a marketing gimic , I'd respect sombody more for trying to pimp P90x

Any mlm preys on people who need to feel the belong to something. Thats the purpose of the events and what not. Half the people in it will lie about results and what they are making because they are always trying to one up the others.

Just a usual scam is all...

NPC it's a pyramid scheme like Amway. A guy I sell to is a big wig in the organization. After u have so many people beneath u in the pyramid Visalis buys u a300 series BMW to drive around. That is his full time job. He does well. He gets a percentage of everyone beneath him. He operates in several diff states now. Just signed 8 gyms in Tennessee. Makes a good living at it. But in reality his physique comes from the gear I get him not from Visalis. I've tasted their protein powder it's pretty good but i would never use it solely. Told him I'd rather stick to what I use already. Sure it didn't hurt his bottom line.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws