advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the difference between oral and injectable winstrol ?

deanabol

Registered
in terms of comparison ,how much would 50mg injectable winny be compared to oral ?would 50mg ed be a decent dose of the injectable

I've always preferred a high oral dose. As compared to running 50mg ed of DK Stanazolic......like 7 years ago.

I've heard some guys w/ awesome stories about the legitmate zambons though.....I've just never had enough cash to try them. I'd be interested in hearing some reports on those.

Compared to the DK though....it was simply much easier to take the tabs. not worth the hassle of the inject, and my results were not noticably better w/ the inject as I'd hoped they would be.

thanks ,ive ran oral upto 75mg and didnt really notice a great deal so was thinking of trying the injectable version ,i guess it will skip the first pass on the liver too ?

Love the Zambons. Ran 50mg eod while competing. Clean muscle no water retention. Burned like a bitch goin in an ampules a pain to open but my favorite by far. Havent had legitimate Zambons in hand in a while but some sponsors have em. Got big as an ox on em and lean. But I remember payin like $18 a pop which is expensive as hell lookin back circa 2001. Set many records on Zambon alone.

Are you using winnstrol alone because 75mg ed oral is about the same results to me as 50mg inj ed

Winny is winny. Its the exact same. Only aas that is the same in oral form as well as injectable form. No difference

Water based aas are a pain in the ass. You eventually get tired of pinning it ed, clogging your pin and you'll start drinking it. Go with the tabs--its just as good imo and cheaper.

one is injected, and the other is taken by mouth.;)

the injectable should be more potent ,its not pasing through the digestive system ,i have no idea how much more potent it would be though .

to the guy that said it was around the same as 75mg oral ,thats kinda the answer i was looking for

Believe as you will but the fact of the matter is that the IM route of availability is much greater than oral mg per mg. If I were to make an educated guess orally you may absorb 40-50% and IM 70-80%.

Love the Zambons. Ran 50mg eod while competing. Clean muscle no water retention. Burned like a bitch goin in an ampules a pain to open but my favorite by far. Havent had legitimate Zambons in hand in a while but some sponsors have em. Got big as an ox on em and lean. But I remember payin like $18 a pop which is expensive as hell lookin back circa 2001. Set many records on Zambon alone.

Agreed....50mg eod worked unreal

Most are a safe bet in terms of edible version

I personally feel the injectable is more effective.

I got my hands on some clean injectable Dbol before too, and that was far more effective than the tabs. I don't know how or why, but they both just worked better as injects for me.

the injectable should be more potent ,its not pasing through the digestive system ,i have no idea how much more potent it would be though .

to the guy that said it was around the same as 75mg oral ,thats kinda the answer i was looking for

agree, mg for mg the IM is always more effective than the oral, for me at least

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner