advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the duration of your stimulant protocol?

lynx

IFBB PRO/ NPC Judge / TRIPLE Featured Member/Verif
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've taken a break and I've just hit 11 weeks. ::ction-sm No caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbe, Jack3d, Redline, blah, blah, blah. After some fierce headaches, I've leveled out.

I do miss it though. When I'm all jacked up I feel like I'm stronger, can get more accomplished and I feel like I'm...smarter, lol! :a:tion-sm Seriously!
I decided to give it a full 3 months before I start again.
So, I'm curious as to what others do, how long of a break you take if any? Also what's your favorite go-to treasure that makes you feel like king of the gym? :D
Mine is plain ol' ECY. :love:

I've taken a break and I've just hit 11 weeks. ::ction-sm No caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbe, Jack3d, Redline, blah, blah, blah. After some fierce headaches, I've leveled out.

I do miss it though. When I'm all jacked up I feel like I'm stronger, can get more accomplished and I feel like I'm...smarter, lol! :a:tion-sm Seriously!
So, I'm curious as to what others do, how long of a break you take if any? Also what's your favorite go-to treasure that makes you feel like king of the gym? :D

For me it's Roxylean in the morning and 1MR before the workout. I also like the RX-6 tabs. BPI makes great products and we got a six month supply of all their stuff for free too:D

Precontest, I'll run ECAY for the full 16 weeks. Right now I use a preworkout stimulant a couple of times a week, and I'll often take a break for up to a month at a time. I find the time off makes the stims work much better when I decide to use them again. Not to mention it's a little easier on the heart.

Awesome M!! That must have been hellish to abstain at first.:eek:
My go to now is just a tiny bit of coffee, shower, and a tiny bit more of coffee.
If I really want that Insane training first thing it's back to the ECA or ECY.
I just need to keep it to a min. so as not to crash later for a second training session or other tasks.

ECA would give me the same feeling as you've described.....stronger, more stamina. ...headaches.
I've taken a long break from stims, 2 years, I was extremely addicted to ECA. Something I wish I would of looked into was Rhodiola Rosea Rhodiola: The Cellular Energy-Boosting Herb - Life Extension
Long-term use of Stims can tax your adrenal glands possibly placing one in adrenal insufficiency, along with daily or weeks of inadequate proper sleep patterns can wreck havoc on the adrenal glands and place the harmony of our hormones out of sync, as the adrenals play a major role in hormonal balance.

Personally I'd recommend those that are coming off of Stims to address their adrenal health with supplements such as Rhodiola Rosea and Check serum DHEA-S levels and address if needed.

when im cruising i usualy have 1-2 scoops of bsn's NO-xplode

wen im on my blasts i just have a pepsi max and a few arganine tablets for a pump, i dont feel i need for anything else

occasioanly i might also have 5-10mg of ritalin, but this is only becoz i take it for studying and i go gym after my study session, so its still in me, but the shit is FUKIN awesome and unbeatable for focus, drive and strength wen combined with some caffeine and creatine,

the combo will usualy put my deadlift up by 50 pounds for that workout, although gotta use shitload of chalk coz my hands become fukin sweaty

Last edited:
a cafe' cubano....1 little dixie cup and i am FLYYYINGGGG lolll... i cant even take it before leg day or DLs bc i will yak from the heartrate....

Lynx, i take 200mgs of caffiene 20mins pre workout and sometimes add 30mg ephedrine, this is all i need for a two hour workout and im 260lbs, this dose is enough for me to use long term without my body getting too used to the stimulant effect.
keep the dose as low as you can while maintaining the good effects

TIMMO

Hey Lynx -

I seem to like all stimulants for the 1st two weeks and then I like to try something new! I always feel like my body adjusts to whatever I'm taking and the "queen of the gym" feeling subsides after that. Have you ever tried Oxy ELite Pro? It's a thermegentic that only has 100mg of caffeine per cap so maybe that's something you could ease back into. I have a few gf's and we will all buy a different product and trade part of them out to each other...:yeahthat:

About to hit 3 months on stims so starting my break this Sat. I gotta say once my tolerance got up there with MP assault, neurocore, juggernaut etc I was still able to get that feeling from muscle marinade. Then I started ECA about 3 weeks ago and now I hardly feel it.

I will usually break for 3-4 weeks depending on how my workouts are going as I get up a 430am and like a kick start before the gym.

Non stim wise Ultima has worked pretty well for me. I've done 3 tubs while cycling off stims and 2 were great and 1 not so much, not sure why. We will see how this next one goes...

You know I have taken ECY for so long that I try some other stuff every once in a while but honestly I feel like nothing has ever really measured up. :eek: (Plus I hate shelling out money on crap that doesn't work! :mad:) ECY kind of makes me feel like: :s'ar-wars and :ch:eky-sm and ;devil-smi and ::port-smi I've never felt like was ever losing it's effect until this last year. Guess that was my body's way of telling me to take a breather. :rolleyes:

ECA would give me the same feeling as you've described.....stronger, more stamina. ...headaches.
I've taken a long break from stims, 2 years, I was extremely addicted to ECA. Something I wish I would of looked into was Rhodiola Rosea Rhodiola: The Cellular Energy-Boosting Herb - Life Extension
Long-term use of Stims can tax your adrenal glands possibly placing one in adrenal insufficiency, along with daily or weeks of inadequate proper sleep patterns can wreck havoc on the adrenal glands and place the harmony of our hormones out of sync, as the adrenals play a major role in hormonal balance.

Personally I'd recommend those that are coming off of Stims to address their adrenal health with supplements such as C and Check serum DHEA-S levels and address if needed.

Hey Stewie,

What brand of Rhodiola do you recommend and dosing? I truly need an extended break from stimulants.....thanks for any advice.

I used E/C for 2 years straight while in college. I love it, especially when Yohimbine is added in (both topically and orally). I've used EC since I was 17/18 years of age, and am now 35.

These days, i just use ECY for when I am cutting up for 8-12 weeks. Then I take a break from it. Throughout the remaining of the year, I just take some caffeine tabs 30 minutes before the gym on workout days only (doggcrapp m/w/f)

Not sure if AFstore is still a sponsor here, but I also take 2 t-rex caps each morning.

Last edited:
bump

Personally I'd recommend those that are coming off of Stims to address their adrenal health with supplements such as Rhodiola Rosea and Check serum DHEA-S levels and address if needed.

Bump

I've found New Chapter to be pretty effective, I started out at 100mg upon waking then another 100 mg early afternoon,some people's experience they need a little more, and with anything else cycle for a couple of weeks, and repeat a few weeks later if needed, life extension sells premium quality products also.
Hey Stewie,

What brand of Rhodiola do you recommend and dosing? I truly need an extended break from stimulants.....thanks for any advice.

Too much ECA for too long and I feel like I'm fighting a cold for weeks on end. Runny nose, soreness, bags under eyes, dehydrated etc..

It's good in spurts, giving me high energy and mood enhancing effects, but not without its negatives.

I've found New Chapter to be pretty effective, I started out at 100mg upon waking then another 100 mg early afternoon,some people's experience they need a little more, and with anything else cycle for a couple of weeks, and repeat a few weeks later if needed, life extension sells premium quality products also.

Thanks, Stewie

I work full time and attend college (last semester finally). I've always used stims fairly heavy during the semesters and took the summers/winters off from stims. I've used them all, including dextroamphetamine and MDPV for some runs. That's where the magic happens but I give myself rules for using those two so I don't have the desire to take either one daily. 1,3D was great here and there. Traditional EC stacks or even just a good cup of dark coffee is hard to beat though.

I switch it up every 2 weeks during a cut.
ECA
Clenbuterol with an antihistamine.
Geranamine
Repeat
T3/T4 at the end of the cut.

For me, ECA is by far the most effective, overall.

During the winter bulking time, I don't use any or very little as far as fat burning stims. But I love modafinil (Provigil). Great for focus and concentration but doesn't stimulate the body.

If you find yourself getting used to stims, I've read that Dextromethorphan (Robitussin) will keep you from burning out. A lot of stim users, who use Ritalin and such, use it for that purpose. But I have no idea how it would affect liver health and etc.

ASPIRIN, CAFFEINE, EPHEDRINE.

That is the one I like.....well, you probably already knew that! :D

It snowed here last night and it was 19 degrees. I had to take a 15 minute, hot shower BEFORE I worked out just to warm up so I wouldn't pull anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws