over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the emotional effect of Deca?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I plan to research low dose of deca for joints. Whats the emotional effect of deca?

Does it make you depress? aggressive? anxiety? or overall good mood?

Low dose DECA most likely won't have an effect on your mood at all.

I tend to think that it's a "feel good" hormone, but TBH I'm pretty calm and positive in generalm and it could just be related to the joint relief + strength.

It's a wetlook, that will leave your muscle bellies looking full and your joints feeling right.

It's the Deca dick that should concern you.

It's a wetlook, that will leave your muscle bellies looking full and your joints feeling right.

It's the Deca dick that should concern you.

What if the OP tried NPP instead? Less of a wet look with the other positives right?

I'm on 100mg test e and 400mg deca, have been for a while. No mood issues to speak of.

The joint relief isn't so pronounced for me as I have read it has been for others.

P.s. zero deca dick.

What if the OP tried NPP instead? Less of a wet look with the other positives right?

I personally don't get the joint benefits of deca from npp which is strange. I feel much tighter on NPP. I guess you could state the main bulking steroids can give a wet look but a lot of guys use deca with test so things get skewed. I have used high deca with low test and it was not wet at all but sure compared to tren or mast it could be considered that. Deca to me is great and to answer the OP I don't get any negative mental side effects when running it. Ronnie you seem to create a lot of threads like this (being worried, mental state etc) so not sure if you are going through bad anxiety etc. If you are adding in any hormones could cause issues so the key is to taper up the dose slowly.

An injection of the 3 curcuminoids a few times a week will do more for joint pain than NANDROLONE will imo ;)

And there is some scientific evidence to support curcumin having an anti-depressant in people :cool:

The ester has nothing to do with the water retention. That's old-school broscience. Control estrogen and prolactin and eat right and you won't have excessive water retention

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

The ester has nothing to do with the water retention. That's old-school broscience. Control estrogen and prolactin and eat right and you won't have excessive water retention

Whilst what you state is very true I do think esters can effect the overall effect of the steroid itself. The ester controls the release of the hormone and that itself can have a large effect on side effects. I 100% respond differently to npp than deca and from tren a to tren e. The steroid is still the same but blood levels can definitely change things. For many steroids the rate of conversion to estrogen/prolactin can be altered due to the way it is released. So sure if you control aromatization with an AI for test for example then the results should be the same. So in the grand scheme I do agree with what you state I just don't agree with it's "old-school broscience".

Tried DECA No libido
Tried NPP at 300mgs pw made my dick soft and my nips hurt..

Always ran enough test.

I would go into trying it with an open mind, not to expect any mental sides with it.

There are many mental sides that people report with AAS so I'm NOT saying that they don't exist at all. I just think that some people can convince themselves that they're going to feel something and that'll work to compound it, when they might not notice anything otherwise.

Stuff like if you run tren or eq and are constantly thinking you're going to get anxiety, you'll be much more likely to experience anxiety. If you take deca and think you might experience a loss of libido, fixating on it will increase your chances of it happening.

Some of those legitimately happen to people, of course, but plenty of others experience none of it, so I think you'd be best off not thinking you'll notice any mental effects from it. Just IMO though.

I've never noted any significant changes in my mood, positive or negative, when running deca.

I would go into trying it with an open mind, not to expect any mental sides with it.

There are many mental sides that people report with AAS so I'm NOT saying that they don't exist at all. I just think that some people can convince themselves that they're going to feel something and that'll work to compound it, when they might not notice anything otherwise.

Stuff like if you run tren or eq and are constantly thinking you're going to get anxiety, you'll be much more likely to experience anxiety. If you take deca and think you might experience a loss of libido, fixating on it will increase your chances of it happening.

Some of those legitimately happen to people, of course, but plenty of others experience none of it, so I think you'd be best off not thinking you'll notice any mental effects from it. Just IMO though.
Completely agree with this

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads