advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the highest dosage of ephedrine you have taken?

Lene28

Registered
I saw some posts by Jimmyjones where he took 50mg of ephedrine twice per day and said he was losing .5lbs of fat per day. I saw he got banned so I can't ask him any questions; so I wanted to see if anyone else has done 50+ mg more than once per day.

I saw some posts by Jimmyjones where he took 50mg of ephedrine twice per day and said he was losing .5lbs of fat per day. I saw he got banned so I can't ask him any questions; so I wanted to see if anyone else has done 50+ mg more than once per day.

He was also on a bunch of Tren. I wouldn't take more than 50mg twice per day bc of the long term cardiac side effects. That is double the suggested dose and works just fine. I couldn't take it for long bc it screwed up my sleep schedule and had my heart racing all the time.

I just feel its unnecessary as 25mg 2-3x a day worked wonders. I wouldn't take JimmyJones advice on anything, ever.

More is not better...better is better...so use it correctly and hit your other bases with perfect diet, training, cardio, supps, sleep etc.

Last edited:
You don't want to know how much I use to take - but that's because my system got use to it.

Knight9's recommendation will work fine for most people.

i used 10 a day preworkout for years as high as 13 and then dropped it down knowing its horrible for the heart lol

i used 10 a day preworkout for years as high as 13 and then dropped it down knowing its horrible for the heart lol

10 of the 8mg pills or 10 of some 25mg UGL stuff? makes quite a difference :D

On the norm 50mg a day was the limit but on one occasion i tried to use 4-25mg in 2 settings.
Short story ,that never happened again.

15mg twice a day was my max, but I was a bit too wired. Once a day works fine.

I was using the 8mg tabs and I would take 24mg - 32mg (if my ass was dragging in the AM) 3x per day.

There were times in my life when I was playing football I used A LOT more just for the crazy energy. BAD BAD IDEA.

Ephedrine has a relatively short half life (compared to clen for example) so you can control your doses easier and find the right dose that works.

Ephedrine + Yohimbine HCL + a baby aspirin + Caffeine = Awesome fat loss stack

I can take 100mg and it doesn't affect me much other than insomnia if I take it to late,have to see how it affects you . I would stop 8 hrs before bed. I pretty much gave up with it as It seems to take me 3-4 times more than most people to do anything.

back when i was"natural" i would take up to 100mg before a workout. made some good gains back then! i might add that having it work for you is different then feeling it work as you can build up a tolerance to how it feels but the studies i have seen in the past show it keeps working long after you get used to it.

Last edited:
80 mgs per day of the 8mg pills.

32 mg at 8 AM, 32 at noon, and 16 at 2 PM. Any later and it affected my sleep. I firmly believe the main benefit of ephedrine isn't that it burns off the fat, but that it blunts the appetite.

Is ephedrine a lot less safe from a cardiac standpoint than legal fat burner stims?

Before Ephedrine was demoted to 8mg pills, they came in 25mg pills and I know tons of people who popped them like candy. They aren't just used in bodybuilding, I know hockey players and athletes who used to take 100-150mg before games all the time and I used to take 75mg to get wired.

Definitely not smart, but it was extremely common when I was a teenager around here...they called them "eph bombs".

I've taken 300mg in a day when they were hydroxycut.

50mg 4x per day along with 200mg of caffeine with each dose....and topical yohimbine.

I do not know about you,but it made me nervous,and changes in mood.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131