over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the highest dose tren,mast,halo you have taken

Thunder46

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I'm interested to know whats the highest dose you bros have used during contest prep of tren ace, mast prop, and halo and I mean really not just what everyone repeats on the boards but real life

I've not done a contest prep, nor taken mast or halo. But the tren a I've ran as high as 300 a day. Couldn't tolerate it very long. Three weeks and had to drop it to 200 and then to 175 a day. Too much for me. Felt really bad. I feel bad on tren anyway. This was kinda miserable. Hope that helps a little.

Halo: 30mg per day. Very tolerable, I react so strangely to this drug... zero agression, feeling of well being, and insane strength.

Mast prop: 75mg per day, 525mg per week.

Tren: 200mg per day. Very strange reaction to this. Mental side effects decreased at this dose. Less anxiety than at 100mg. More fat loss, increased vascularity, and noticeable strength increase over 100mg daily. BP increased.
I did not run this dose very long at all, but I am very tempted to do a full 6-8 weeks at that dose.

I've not done a contest prep, nor taken mast or halo. But the tren a I've ran as high as 300 a day. Couldn't tolerate it very long. Three weeks and had to drop it to 200 and then to 175 a day. Too much for me. Felt really bad. I feel bad on tren anyway. This was kinda miserable. Hope that helps a little.

Wow 300 a day of tren thats the highest I ever heard of, I have been running 100 a day 700mg a week and I thought that was super high

Halo: 30mg per day. Very tolerable, I react so strangely to this drug... zero agression, feeling of well being, and insane strength.

Mast prop: 75mg per day, 525mg per week.

Tren: 200mg per day. Very strange reaction to this. Mental side effects decreased at this dose. Less anxiety than at 100mg. More fat loss, increased vascularity, and noticeable strength increase over 100mg daily. BP increased.
I did not run this dose very long at all, but I am very tempted to do a full 6-8 weeks at that dose.

TNH if you ever do please log it, I feel like I tolorate tren very well but I have never tried higher than 100mg a day because of what I have read that common dose is 75mg to 100mg ED or EOD but I have always wondered if what people say on the boards is actually what dose they are really taking

The most I've done of tren ace is 150 eod (600wk) and even with prami which helps a ton ..I was still really sluggish , ..I could'nt imagine 800,1000 or more I would'nt want to do shit. I've read many guys, pro,s, and I think dave palumbo say that anything more that 600-800 is a waste...because if your body fat is low enough 400-600 should be plenty to do its job. I've never tried halo but hope to try it soon.

come late Aug or September, I plan to run a fairly high (for me anyway) amount of tren ace, test, hgh, slin and maybe abombs (I don't handle abombs that well stomach wise, but I may try it for just a few weeks, still not 100% sure yet) The highest I have gone with tren is 750mg, veins were popped out 24/7, my daughter thought it was disgusting though lol

I'm curious to see what a higher tren dose will do for me. BTW, I am NOT advocating anyone to do a high amount of AAS, this is going to be my personal experiment to see what happens to my body. I'm very curious about it

I've ran tren enath at 400 mgs a week and I get very moody.I haven't ran the others yet but I have some on on the way.

I'm currently on 30mg halo daily(LOVE this drug) and I respond to it like the one poster who said he gets zero mood issues, insane strength, etc. Tren ace is at 500mg per week, and masteron is at 400mg per week. I would like to experiment with tren at a very high dosage, because there is a kid on another board who had awesome asthetics, but also very dense muscle and was very lean and full. He posted his diet and other supps too, and it was nothing out of the ordinary. He was using 1400mg tren ace WEEKLY. Now the kid isn't annything to write home about, but just how his physique looked, was different than others. Tren at high doses does something that from what I've seen, nothing else can do. After re-reading this, I think you guys are probably thinking "so what, the kid is lean, has asthetics, muscle, and glycogen, big deal." LOL, but it's not just that, I cannot explain it, you wouoenhave to see the pics to know what I mean. The forum he is on, is the same one gh15 was on.

I've ran tren enath at 400 mgs a week and I get very moody.I haven't ran the others yet but I have some on on the way.

I've ran tren E at 600mg weekly, with 75mg dbol daily, 900mg eq, and 1g test cyp, and it was literally THE best cycle I've ever done. I stayed lean while exploding in strength and size. I went from 189 to 213 in 2 months on this. I only lost 6lbs of eater weight after dropping the dbol amd lowering my test back down to my cruise dose. Also, l do not recommend this to anyone, just know your body well, get blood work done, do cardio, and take all the health supplements you can afford. I do this, and with cycles like this even, my BP, hdl, ldl, triglycerides, ast/lst, etc, are always within the "normal" range.

come late Aug or September, I plan to run a fairly high (for me anyway) amount of tren ace, test, hgh, slin and maybe abombs (I don't handle abombs that well stomach wise, but I may try it for just a few weeks, still not 100% sure yet) The highest I have gone with tren is 750mg, veins were popped out 24/7, my daughter thought it was disgusting though lol

I'm curious to see what a higher tren dose will do for me. BTW, I am NOT advocating anyone to do a high amount of AAS, this is going to be my personal experiment to see what happens to my body. I'm very curious about it

Please log this!! Maybe use dbol or superdrol instead of abombs?

Most Tren I've run is 300mg per week. And I think 350 is about the most I will run. I get more than enough results on that dose and feel like more would just add sides.

I've run Mast at 500mg, and it's pretty tame for me, about the same as 300, good results. I may run it up to 700mg just once to see what happens, but I don't think it will do anything better than 500. We'll see.

I'm currently on 30mg halo daily(LOVE this drug) and I respond to it like the one poster who said he gets zero mood issues, insane strength, etc. Tren ace is at 500mg per week, and masteron is at 400mg per week. I would like to experiment with tren at a very high dosage, because there is a kid on another board who had awesome asthetics, but also very dense muscle and was very lean and full. He posted his diet and other supps too, and it was nothing out of the ordinary. He was using 1400mg tren ace WEEKLY. Now the kid isn't annything to write home about, but just how his physique looked, was different than others. Tren at high doses does something that from what I've seen, nothing else can do. After re-reading this, I think you guys are probably thinking "so what, the kid is lean, has asthetics, muscle, and glycogen, big deal." LOL, but it's not just that, I cannot explain it, you wouoenhave to see the pics to know what I mean. The forum he is on, is the same one gh15 was on.

Are you talking about Mazrim. If so, that is who I was thinking of when I jumped on 200mg daily. He really does have another look going on.

Are you talking about Mazrim. If so, that is who I was thinking of when I jumped on 200mg daily. He really does have another look going on.

anyone have a link to his pic?

most tren I've used was about 550 a week, it was awful couldnt sleep heart rate bp high etc. 3-400 hundred is my max I think and the sides still effect me but I can get over them. Mast I used at 700mg a week for a month before my show and I loved it got harder and harder with basically no sides except for slight prostate swelling for a couple days here and there. but I would take saw palmetto whenever I felt it and it would go away.

When I first used tren I was in love with it for its drastic effects but the more I cycle the less I want to use it. I'm starting to like the more mild compounds mast being my favorite, eq, npp all great as well.

150mg of tren ace ed. It worked very good. insane strength gains i had to eat mcdonalds once a day to gain weight on it though no joke.

Wow 300 a day of tren thats the highest I ever heard of, I have been running 100 a day 700mg a week and I thought that was super high

I've taken 300mg tren ace per day the week leading up to a powerlifting meet. I hit huge PRs and felt unstoppable but it made me a huge asshole. I haven't touched tren since.

Yep, that is exactly who I'm talking about bro. I have yet to hop on 200 daily, but I will definitely do it in the future. What have you noticed from the 200 daily?

Wish I knew how to delete posts on this forum. Always click on edit/delete but can never actually find the delete part.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311