YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the highest your ALT and AST levels have ever been?

18,000 and 13,000, no not me a friend.

Last edited:
and whats considered concerably high

In pharmacology class you are taught that once a patient gets around 2 to 2 1/2 times normal range it is time to weigh risk vs. reward.

Once the chemical or compound that is elevating liver function tests is removed they drop right back down the majority of the time.

But you really would need to not only go by LFT's but an ultra sound to see if the liver is enlarging and becoimng fatty or any other damage such as cirrhosis etc is being done...

ALT-600
AST-230

Nothing compared to 18k and 13k, but I was itching all over my body, my doctor said he had never seen anyone with those numbers in someone without cirrhosis.

dam i cant even interpet yalls numbers, my test gave me between (9-60)

dam i cant even interpet yalls numbers, my test gave me between (9-60)

My levels were SUPPOSED to be between 9 and 60. That was after a cycle of superdrol-I'll never run that again.

In the 400's and had nothing to do with juice because I was off for a while, went to the dr and did blood work and he said I had a fatty liver, I was eating way too much crap, way too much. I cleaned up my diet and popped a lot of Alpha Lipoic Acid and they were down to 80 in a month then down to like 30-40 the month after that.

Farrellzach- how was your itching related to liver function? And did the doc give you anything that helped with the itching?

Farrellzach- how was your itching related to liver function? And did the doc give you anything that helped with the itching?

High levels of bilirubin accumulate in the body due to poor liver function, thus causing itchiness of the skin.

High levels of bilirubin accumulate in the body due to poor liver function, thus causing itchiness of the skin.

Exactly, and no. Basically I just had to let it clear my system. It sucked, no working out for 5 weeks because as soon as I got warm it felt like needles were all over my body.

When I go into work tomorrow I can get the last 5 years of labs and post my levels....I have had elevated ALT/AST for the last 5 years and they finally just returned to normal.

In the 400's and had nothing to do with juice because I was off for a while, went to the dr and did blood work and he said I had a fatty liver, I was eating way too much crap, way too much. I cleaned up my diet and popped a lot of Alpha Lipoic Acid and they were down to 80 in a month then down to like 30-40 the month after that.

How many mg of ALA were you taking?

Farrellzach (or anyone else with experience with this), did you have a visible rash with the itching? Reason I'm interested is my wife is just getting off a terrible itchy rash (she scratched in her sleep to the point of bleeding), been maybe 6 weeks. She went to the Dr. in the beginning, diagnosed as poison oak or sumac, gave her a shot and sent her home with some oral steroids. The medication didn't help at all. The rash was bilateral wherever she got it so I suspected it was something in her system, probably liver, but couldn't find any solid info on this on the internet. Now I'm thinking we should get her liver values checked.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws