over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the latest on IGF-LR3?

Diamond Jim

Newbies
Hi, starting to run low again and wondering about the latest on the above. Can't seem to find any threads which deal with the first question in particular:

1) Is there any research on how long one can stay on IGF (indefinitely?).

2) Are we still thinking that re-constitution with water (no AA) is okay as long as you refrigerate and use it within a... month? Seems to work okay for me.

I should say I am a 53 y.o. who works-out 3-5 times/week and am simply interested in maintaining my 6 foot, 195lb physique. I use a very small dose - 25-33 mcg 2x/day along with an HRT dose of test C and NPP. At that rate, it takes me about a month to go through a vial of IGF, then I take a month off.

Thanks. All this has been a life-saver - my test would be virtually nil without, and once I started looking, am very grateful for fact I am now fitter and have more energy than I probably would have otherwise.

Attachments

• July 4th, 2011.JPG
    July 4th, 2011.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 387
depends on your goals

Chech out the thread by JJ on various Igf lr3 and hgh. He has been using 100 to 200 mcg.

Hi Again,

Oh-yeah, JJ. I read his stuff when it was all about some other peptides. In-sane the amount of juice he takes! (Phil seems like a nice guy though - answered the phone when I called). That was when I decided LR3 was for me - simpler, no worry about meals, eating, not eating... (I couldn't organize a f@@@ in a Whorehouse).

Anyway, after a page or two of this thread I didn't see anything about continuous use at a lower dose, but a one-week break.... now that is tempting.... Should I keep reading??

Any other researchers out there?

Thanks, love this place - as weird as it is.

J

Go on Pubmed and look for long term studies, dont ask here. People use what ever they are told or read about. You hear about cancer with peptides and all sorts of crap but IGF-LR3 is prob the one that will cause intestinal growth more so than any of the peptides out there so no i would not stay on it long term, look up studies and understand how IGF-LR3 is different to endogenous Autocrine IGF-1 and should not be used long term.

PP LR3 dropped my glucose to the floor 3 hrs post injection after carbs. I think it was around 50mcgs Found this out via BW. Still have to keep an eye on blood sugar even with LR3.

Thanks, Nate. I forgot about that side-effect; long-term (like forever) that is worth considering! One of my parents died from cancer in the gut.

I can't feel any difference re: blood-sugar. I usually feel a bit more bull-ish on IGF - aggressive, horny, awake when I first start, then get used to it.

Thanks again - gonna have to do some research, but I already know the result will be: it's a trade-off. You don't get something for nothing when you fu$% with nature.

I have read about people using 10mcgs for long term use. I believe DatbTrue had wrote about it for not building tolerance. Palumbo wrote an article recommending 11mcg for 3 30day cycles using 1mg bottle but if I remember he still recommending a break. The one thing about long continuous use even low dose is feedback mechanism with your natural hgh production. I would recommend a cjc/ghrp combo if your thinking long term low dose or even eod dosing low and see as someone just posted a study on it about eod hgh dosing not messing with your natural as much. Food for thought. Good luck.

Just as an FYI

Most studies that are on IGF are referring to the whole group of IGF splice variants, which could be IGF-1a, e, c, etc. They could be referring to MGF or IGF, and you have to be careful when reading to make sure which specific splice variant they are referring to.

A lot of the studies that talk about IGF having anabolic properties are talking about MGF that is altered at the 24th position of the amino acid sequence (which coincidentally most peptide sites do not offer the altered version of MGF, which is why people do not see results that they expect)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear