advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the least amount of hGH necessary to see gains over peptide use?

I gained 30Lbs in 30 days. I was on my usual aas dose and same diet. Rips put a lot of water in the muscle cell much like creatine. You get very strong and look incredibly full and vascular. The negative side is water is also stored in the intestines giving you a bloated turtle shell stomach. Such is life.

The 5 on, 2 off serves multiple purposes. In theory, eod dosing leads to the same results long term as everyday dosing, only there is less receptor downgrade and less antibody build up. I was doing the 5 on,2 off, and in reality it was more that I took 5ius preworkout and nothing on off days, which worked out to 5 days a week, sometimes 4 days a week. Saving money is a plus as well.

EOD seems like the new trend now, apparently if you take 10iu mon/wed/fri (30iu Per week) you get the same, if not more results plus less sides as taking 30iu spread out evenly through the week, say 4iu ED

Any one tried it EOD?

I tried the 10iu EOD years ago with RIPs and was SO bloated I couldn't button shirts, tie shoes...etc! Lethargic. Achy joints. Stiff. I backed down to 8 EOD and not really any better.

Normally I just do 2iu ED as prescribed but I may consider 4iu EOD or only preworkout for a while (2 on, 1 off generally). I do need to remember to take a month off for antibody reasons and receptor downgrade issues I suppose. Just never saw much validity in this for low end dosing like 2-3iu daily. At 5+ I can understand but maybe I need to give it a try and swap to peps for a month.

If you're going for size and strength, one kit of riptropin a month will do crazy shit and you don't need insulin. 5ius, 5 on, 2 off preworkout put 30Lbs on me without dietary change. Strength goes way up along with nitrogen retention and vascularity. If you want a cleaner look then go with elitropin. Peptides are beneficial for sure but you try a kit of rips and then come back here and tell me how right I was. There is no comparison. I use peps with elis now to keep water retention semi in control, but give rips a try on their own and judge for yourself. You will blow up!

Agreed! i just finished a 6 month run of elitetropins, added 10 lbs ,,,,very happy with results ,,, I have been off 30 days and starting another 6 months this week. I'm running 5 iu daily. Seriously thinking of running rips in near future.

I have tried both peps and hgh,currently using 4.5iu hgh and do 100mcg daily post workout split between muscles exercised for 6-8 weeks on off cycle from hgh.

I have tried both peps and hgh,currently using 4.5iu hgh and do 100mcg daily post workout split between muscles exercised for 6-8 weeks on off cycle from hgh.

100mcg of what?

EOD seems like the new trend now, apparently if you take 10iu mon/wed/fri (30iu Per week) you get the same, if not more results plus less sides as taking 30iu spread out evenly through the week, say 4iu ED

Any one tried it EOD?

It's really nothing new...just new to you. :)
Im anal...so I do it EOD....so just a little more than MWF dosing.

So is this a more economical approach? I was thinking 10 on w/o days and then 5 on non.

When you do your 10 on w/o days, is it pre w/o with slin, following Mike Arnold's protocol?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131