advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest time you ever ran an oral for?

I used to use way to much years ago so I'll go

Drol 150 mg 6 weeks ( first few were 100)

Var 100 Ed, had protein in my urine so stopped. 8 weeks

Now days 50 mg max maybe 4 weeks a few times a year. Better training, weigh less but look and feel better.
no gyno issues with that much Drol?

Orals is like having 2 beers after work daily, liver will be ok and you’ll survive forever unless you have a genetic disposition and family history or liver disease.

just worry about your lipid panel with orals.

ALOT of guys will look at their LFT and think everything is okay. I’ve seen cirrhosis patients with normal LFT values, and I was shocked but it happened often that made it a point.

The commonly used liver function tests (LFTs) primarily assess liver injury rather than hepatic function. So we use LFTs for Tylenol overdoses or overdoses in general that could affect the liver

The way we assess it; we draw serum albumin, bilirubin and prothrombin time (PT) to see how well the liver is functioning.

I don’t like to run most orals for over 8 weeks in exception to proviron which I use year round. Back in my younger days when I used to compete, I ran 25 mgs of anadrol alongside test and Tren for 3 months.

As oral l like to run winstrol. It gives me an hard but full appearance (masteron instead has the tendency to flat me a bit). I never go over 25 mg per day, sometimes 12.5 (i have 50 mg tabs, so 1/4 of a tab) and even with these low doses i notice cosmetics benefits. I run UDCA year round (600-1200 mg per day) and injectable glutathione also (from 600 mg 1-2 times per week up to everyday). Probably 12.5 mg of win per day could be run for months without getting serious issues. I like to run proviron year round too and it has never given me problems.
Halotestin instead, different beast. I tried it a couple of times and everytime after just few days it "felt too toxic". Now, orals can wreak havoc on digestive system, but it doesn't always mean that your liver is fucked up. Not in just few days at least.

I don’t like to run most orals for over 8 weeks in exception to proviron which I use year round. Back in my younger days when I used to compete, I ran 25 mgs of anadrol alongside test and Tren for 3 months.
25 mg is not even a medical dose - let me just remind you that the therapeutic doses of anadrol are 1-5 mg for each kg of body weight for a minimum of 6 months

Been pulsing d-bol preworkout only probably all year. Have ran tbol and var for bout 8 weeks but unless pulsing that is the longest I would go

25 mg is not even a medical dose - let me just remind you that the therapeutic doses of anadrol are 1-5 mg for each kg of body weight for a minimum of 6 months

Not really relevant for bodybuilding purposes.

25-100mg/ED of Oxymetholone is plenty to increase performance.

As oral l like to run winstrol. It gives me an hard but full appearance (masteron instead has the tendency to flat me a bit). I never go over 25 mg per day, sometimes 12.5 (i have 50 mg tabs, so 1/4 of a tab) and even with these low doses i notice cosmetics benefits. I run UDCA year round (600-1200 mg per day) and injectable glutathione also (from 600 mg 1-2 times per week up to everyday). Probably 12.5 mg of win per day could be run for months without getting serious issues. I like to run proviron year round too and it has never given me problems.
Halotestin instead, different beast. I tried it a couple of times and everytime after just few days it "felt too toxic". Now, orals can wreak havoc on digestive system, but it doesn't always mean that your liver is fucked up. Not in just few days at least.

Love winstrol. Respond great to it (strength, muscle, cosmetics, feel). Winstrol/tren cosmetics - not why I run drugs but nice nonetheless! - are unbeatable for me. Never had issue with joints but my right knee these days is constantly creaky and if I get too dry I "feel it more". I have some winny on hand so may add it in late June/July at 25mg just to test the waters.

300mg/day?!?! I don’t get how guys even go above 100mg/day.
50mg/day kills my appetite. 100mg/day - great pumps/strength but 0 appetite and acid reflux.

thats was ten years ago easily. i cant run 300mgs ed of anything anymore. lol
that said not much different at 300 then 150. drol is freakin miracle grow. i used to LOVE that shit!

I personally know someone who has been running anadrol regularly at 300mg a day for 6-8 months a year. I do not want to say the name, but I will only say that he is one of the best strongmen in the world from the last few years

to this day there are no health problems

many years ago there was a great interview with a world bench press champ, whos name i forget, big ny meat head. in it he said he ran ran 300-400mgs of drol ed for several years also by accident. i dont think its that uncommon in certain circles.

I run it for months on end at high dosages. Other than slightly out of range liver values, no issues.

Not saying it's something you should copy though, I'm probably just lucky in that my blood work never takes big hits.

I run it for months on end at high dosages. Other than slightly out of range liver values, no issues.

Not saying it's something you should copy though, I'm probably just lucky in that my blood work never takes big hits.
No liver aids?

Threads like this always remind me of legendary, Jimmy The Bull Pellechia... he has stated on old podcasts that he ran 200mg/day anadrol for over two years. At the time he was HUGE, and in pretty damn good shape too! Awesome back double. And of course, strong as a "Bull". And, abracadabra, he is still alive with no major liver concerns, that aren't from alcoholism and rough lifestyle anyways...

I agree with you. If gaining maximum size is my goal, I run 50 mgs of anadrol per day. I tried 100 mgs once and lasted only 3 days. Lol. I stayed nauseated with heartburn.

They also tend to cause sexual dysfunction for me, especially when used in moderate dosages.
I noticed the same. Especially with var.
Well actually all oral have that affect.
Abombs. Dbol. Halo. Oral PHs
This is with running a high amount of test.
Floppy.
Only orals that didn't affect me that way is proviron and primo ace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131