advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest time you ever ran an oral for?

I noticed the same. Especially with var.
Well actually all oral have that affect.
Abombs. Dbol. Halo. Oral PHs
This is with running a high amount of test.
Floppy.
Only orals that didn't affect me that way is proviron and primo ace.
Orals can numb the penis for me when taken with moderate-high amounts of test. Proviron is the only one that increases penis sensitivity. I’ve never tried primo ace.

I know @Type-IIx will roll his eyes :p but longest was anavar 5mg 4x a week PWO for 22 weeks. SHBG was lowered slightly (24->17) and didn't notice any other affects on bloodwork that I could ascertain.
Hey brother, nothing wrong with an experiment. My gripe is only with these "harm reduction" gurus churning out content that is bafflingly useless to the masses from a risk/reward (tradeoff) perspective.

I like oral turinabol.. but if I use it it's only three or four weeks or so.. longest I ran it was probably 6 weeks..

Personally not more than 6 weeks (lipid concerns worse for men generally), though I've seen perfectly healthy women run var or winny for 12 mo+ at 10-15 mg daily. The 17AAs commercially available (oxandrolone, stanozolol, oxymetholone, and yes - fluoxymesterone also) are not particularly hepatotoxic. It's lipid derangement that is the prevailing concern more than hepatotoxicity in healthy users.
I think after reading this I’m going to try Human grade Drol and see how I handle it, if any better.

I have only used UG drol and 50mg even kills my appetite and digestion issues.

I noticed the same. Especially with var.
Well actually all oral have that affect.
Abombs. Dbol. Halo. Oral PHs
This is with running a high amount of test.
Floppy.
Only orals that didn't affect me that way is proviron and primo ace.
Curious because many say that halo is one of the best for hardons and libido boost, but i never ran it long enough to evaluate by myself. Winstrol never gave me sexual sides, but yes, proviron increases my sensitivity down there a lot. Sometimes too much.

I believe like 8 weeks (anadrol ) but only on training days.

I agree with you. If gaining maximum size is my goal, I run 50 mgs of anadrol per day. I tried 100 mgs once and lasted only 3 days. Lol. I stayed nauseated with heartburn.
Wtf Anadrol makes me hungry as fuck....

Why my body is so screwed....😩

Curious because many say that halo is one of the best for hardons and libido boost, but i never ran it long enough to evaluate by myself. Winstrol never gave me sexual sides, but yes, proviron increases my sensitivity down there a lot. Sometimes too much.
yeah bro if my boxers are too tight i get a woody sometimes, horrible , even if gf hugs me i get a woody with Proviron llol

yeah bro if my boxers are too tight i get a woody sometimes, horrible , even if gf hugs me i get a woody with Proviron llol
I love proviron. In the libido department for me is ways better than masteron. Not to mention the positive effects on mood. I run 25 mg of proviron pretty much year round.

I love proviron. In the libido department for me is ways better than masteron. Not to mention the positive effects on mood. I run 25 mg of proviron pretty much year round.
a few older bros run it year around too on here

Over a year cycling between anadrol/superdrol/dbol

Liver values were out of range but still double digits,don't remember exact numbers. HDL was high 30s. Was still on when I had these numbers ran,was years ago when I was still early 20s though. Probably wouldn't be so fortunate now.

I've run anavar for 3 months @50mg ed, no real problems however the one that fucked me up was:

12wks LGD-33 at 10mg/ed - not an AAS I know but dudes DON'T DO THIS by HDL dropped from 45+ to 8!

I used between 50-150mg Anadrol/day (real Syntex Anadrol 50 in the brown bottle) for around 1.5 years straight along with 4-5 tabs of Searl Anavar, so around 12.5mg/day. I was in my early 20's back in the late 80's/early 90's. My liver still works :)
I haven't touched an oral in about 4 years and don't plan on ever taking them again.

I used between 50-150mg Anadrol/day (real Syntex Anadrol 50 in the brown bottle) for around 1.5 years straight along with 4-5 tabs of Searl Anavar, so around 12.5mg/day. I was in my early 20's back in the late 80's/early 90's. My liver still works :)
I haven't touched an oral in about 4 years and don't plan on ever taking them again.
You felt all good thru out the 1.5 years while on it?

only reason I ever think about running an oral anymore is just because I get tired of sticking a needle in myself and want some time off from that... but I never give in to the temptation...

Dbol 50mgs for 8wks. This was back in 07 and maybe 08. In 09 it was Anadrol for 3-4. Winny pre contest was 6-8. One time I didn't want to run winny longer than 8 and had more shows coming up so I switched over to Masteron instead.

I ran Proviron at 25-50mg day for 2-3 yrs virtually non-stop once (and for 3-4 months at times after) only missing days when i ran out for a week or two at most..but I don't really consider that applicable to this convo.

You felt all good thru out the 1.5 years while on it?
I wasn't concerned how I felt as long as the weight on the scale and PR's were going up...uninformed and foolish.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131