advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest time you ever ran an oral for?

Personally when I was younger(20s 50-75mg daily of drol) for 3-4months
These days 25-35mg workout days of Var/Tbol/or Dball a few months at a time 2-3(about 5 on 2 off)

I have a friend won USA in the 80s 25-35mg Dball...10years straight!!! He's late 60s & healthy as a horse still 250lb+Beast(5'10)

I think that liver toxicity of orals is overrated and exaggerated, but genetics plays also a big role. Polymorphisms of hepatic enzymes are the biggest responsible involved in the individual reactions of drug induced liver damage.
Lifestyle play a role too. Alchol, painkillers and recreational drugs to name a few.
There are a lot of clinical studies with stanozolol, drol, oxandrolone and fluoxymesterone (halotestin) in which these drugs are taken for months or even years, without too serious side effects.
But as it happens with estrogen conversion, gyno, mood disturbances, etc. everyone is different.

I personally know someone who has been running anadrol regularly at 300mg a day for 6-8 months a year. I do not want to say the name, but I will only say that he is one of the best strongmen in the world from the last few years

to this day there are no health problems
Wow! Do you know what he uses for BP management? Must be some potent stuff! I always wonder what the blood pressure is like with those famous strongmen due to their bodyweight sometimes being over 400lbs. And gear.

I loved Winnie and used 25mg of Winstrol ed for about 6 months in my 30's. Nothing bad that I can recall but yeah, I got very vascular and
winstrol also makes me strong as fuck. I had no idea what it would do our lipids back then. I wouldn't do it again.

Got two friends who were on Winnie, one for like 4 months at a time for years and one (no shit) from age 16 to about 23. He would add other things in, Test, Deca, but always on Winstrol. He's a genetic freak though. One of those rare guys who never gets any sides. No BP, no metabolic, sexual, skin or neurohormonal sides. He's off everything now at about 34 years old but 100mg TRT. Looks great still.

Wow! Do you know what he uses for BP management? Must be some potent stuff! I always wonder what the blood pressure is like with those famous strongmen due to their bodyweight sometimes being over 400lbs. And gear.

I loved Winnie and used 25mg of Winstrol ed for about 6 months in my 30's. Nothing bad that I can recall but yeah, I got very vascular and
winstrol also makes me strong as fuck. I had no idea what it would do our lipids back then. I wouldn't do it again.

Got two friends who were on Winnie, one for like 4 months at a time for years and one (no shit) from age 16 to about 23. He would add other things in, Test, Deca, but always on Winstrol. He's a genetic freak though. One of those rare guys who never gets any sides. No BP, no metabolic, sexual, skin or neurohormonal sides. He's off everything now at about 34 years old but 100mg TRT. Looks great still.
if someone is deep in the world of professional strongmen knows that 99% of their knowledge about aas is mediocre, let alone preventive health, they usually do not use any medications for blood pressure, they have a diet full of sodium based on mcdonalds, etc. genetics allow them all to endure without too much trouble

my submission in this thread has probably been a catalyst and segway at least partial contributor to my kidney disease. I dont think I will be running orals again for a few years.

my submission in this thread has probably been a catalyst and segway at least partial contributor to my kidney disease. I dont think I will be running orals again for a few years.
Sorry to hear that brother... What type of disease do you have?

acute kidney disease, rhabdomyolysis so far
Very sorry for you man, i hope you heal faster than ever. Ok, orals can have a role in rhabdo, but every AAS abuse can. I think tren above all. Dehydration, hard training and rapid strenght gains that equals more muscle damage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131