over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest you've on been Tren A

KROD

Registered
without going off? I love this drug..I hardly get any sides and gains are ridicolous....i might take a few weeks off here and there but will run it with low test for most part of the year..of course I will get blood work done regularly. ( every 3 month or so)

Last edited:
im currently in the middle of a tren test prop run myself and i feel the same way i love tren ive been going for 10 weeks now

without going off? I love this drug....of course I will get blood work done regularly. ( every 3 month or so)

YES, it will turn you from a Parrot into an Eagle.

Looks like you are monitoring everything. Will be interesting to see how long you go. I've never done over 5 weeks.

YES, it will turn you from a Parrot into an Eagle.

Looks like you are monitoring everything. Will be interesting to see how long you go. I've never done over 5 weeks.

lmao @ Hellbilly...why 5 weeks and how come everyone always do it for 7 ? 7 the magic number or something? :D you can run tren A wayyyyy longer than that.

11 weeks personally but someone on MD said he was on for 6 months straight at 100mg EOD and his bloodwork was fine one week after stopping

lmao @ Hellbilly...why 5 weeks and how come everyone always do it for 7 ? 7 the magic number or something? :D you can run tren A wayyyyy longer than that.

Well, it's cost effective for one but now that GS is sponsoring, I will run longer than 5 weeks. Plus their tren is so damn potent that I won't be able to resist the temptation to ride it out

Also, just ran it last 5 weeks of prep or during bulking. I really dislike ED or EOD pinning but you gotta pay to play.

I believe the common suggestion is 4 - 6 weeks, not sure where it started.

im currently in the middle of a tren test prop run myself and i feel the same way i love tren ive been going for 10 weeks now

Was wondering at what dosage. Personally 400's my max, Then heartburn + headaches, and of course nightsweats.

ive been on tren E for 9 weeks now 1 week left

im taking 400mgs a week only problem is because my strength is going up so fast my joints arent keeping up with it so im starting to have shoulder and elbow pain

bench went up an insane amount tho

Last edited:
Well, it's cost effective for one but now that GS is sponsoring, I will run longer than 5 weeks. Plus their tren is so damn potent that I won't be able to resist the temptation to ride it out

Also, just ran it last 5 weeks of prep or during bulking. I really dislike ED or EOD pinning but you gotta pay to play.

I hear ya, I dont mind pinning myself ED nor EOD.. I always prefer short esters anyways ...and as far as who started the 4-6 weeks only tren use prolly a liar who didnt want you too improve your physique too much..:D...tren toxicity is partly a myth.

As long as you get bloods and either don't get sides or can tolerate the sides then go as long as needed. I'm not recommending abuse but everyone can tolerate things at different levels.

Typically 8-10 weeks at 75-100md ED or EOD is plenty for me. The only side I really get is high BP but it may be due to the combination of high test. Not sure. I have run it longer and think it should be used at least 8 weeks. Even at 50mg eod guys can make nice gains.

I have at times ran 8 weeks take 4 off then back on for 8.

5-1/2 months at 75-100mg/d....give or take a few missed shots and a week or two at EOD dosing.

I know guys who have been on it for years though...straight, with no issues.

Not recommending it of course, just stating other users experiences.

5-1/2 months at 75-100mg/d....give or take a few missed shots and a week or two at EOD dosing.

I know guys who have been on it for years though...straight, with no issues.

Not recommending it of course, just stating other users experiences.

after 5 months on it , how much time off before you jumped back on it again? bloodwork came out good?

why bother if you can't do it longer than 5 weeks? That's when the magic starts happening

I dont condone or recommend this , but i did 5 months tren ace/ tren e

Incbb

dose? how were the gains? did you get bloodwork?

thanks

without going off? I love this drug..I hardly get any sides and gains are ridicolous....i might take a few weeks off here and there but will run it with low test for most part of the year..of course I will get blood work done regularly. ( every 3 month or so)

So that is you in your avatar, Tren does have serious side effects.lol
What about 16 wks deca @ 600, then right to tren @ 400 for 10 wks with a strong test base. My next cycle!!? P.S. done long cycles before just not with tren.

I'm at week 10 right now its the longest I ever done, but when I get on GS tren I probably wont need to be on as long I hear its potent stuff

why bother if you can't do it longer than 5 weeks? That's when the magic starts happening

Have you ever competed? It doesn't take 5 weeks for the magic of tren ace to occur, especially pre-contest. The last couple of weeks your body can go through changes on daily basis. I will use now for longer than 5 weeks due to having a great sponsor like Gear Squad but using for 4 - 5 week blasts never hindered me before, considering I'm already a big motherfucker.

after 5 months on it , how much time off before you jumped back on it again? bloodwork came out good?

I ran it from April thru sometime in September....ugh, this was around 2002 IIRC. I was in college, and was going through a tough time not only from college stress, but from a bad relationship. I wasn't in great shape from being so busy in school, and hadn't trained for a few months. I couldn't wait until summer to start training, but started early to get in shape and raise my self-esteem. So around April, I jumped back on the train with everything, and got in great shape. Tren makes everything easier, but I have to say that the only sides I have received from tren was some slight insomnia and night sweats the first few weeks of use, and eventually nipple sensitivity. I can't use it anymore....though i'll probably try again, because of the nipple sensitivity it gives me. I had gyno surgery in 2007.

Seriously, for the longest time, I could run any dose of Tren I wanted and was fine until the gyno part caught up to me:(

To answer your question more directly though, my labs came out fine, except for lowered HDL values.

I got blood work all the time at the college health center, multiple times per year. I was also taking test prop/winny and some T3 during some of that run. I quit that cycle about the 1st or second week of september because my schooling had started back up, but I had blood work done when I got back to see where my values were, and then again at the beginning of November about 6 weeks later. My HDL was lowered some in the first, and then normal by that November.

I jumped back on Test at the beginning of that December, and then a few weeks later jumped on Tren at a dosage of 150mg/d for about a month just to see how it effected me at that dosage. I ran out around 5 weeks in. This was during my winter break. I stayed on some test for the better part of that spring semester (my graduating semester) even though I didn't train much.

It was cool seeing and learning how I reacted to everything.....but if I had to do it all over again, i'd have just stayed off AAS while in college. It's too hard to worry about gaining size and being "hardcore" while jamming out biochem courses, and commuting 3 hours per day....along with everything else. Now I just recommend staying "in shape" while in school, and not worry about the whole BB'ing part that we all love.....it's not going anywhere once we/somebody is done. I mean, train when you can, but if you have a test coming up, and are worried about training, you really need to get your head on straight.....different topic altogether:cool:

Then again, we're all addicted to the gym...at least I am...lol. We live and learn:)

I ran it from April thru sometime in September....ugh, this was around 2002 IIRC. I was in college, and was going through a tough time not only from college stress, but from a bad relationship. I wasn't in great shape from being so busy in school, and hadn't trained for a few months. I couldn't wait until summer to start training, but started early to get in shape and raise my self-esteem. So around April, I jumped back on the train with everything, and got in great shape. Tren makes everything easier, but I have to say that the only sides I have received from tren was some slight insomnia and night sweats the first few weeks of use, and eventually nipple sensitivity. I can't use it anymore....though i'll probably try again, because of the nipple sensitivity it gives me. I had gyno surgery in 2007.

Seriously, for the longest time, I could run any dose of Tren I wanted and was fine until the gyno part caught up to me:(

To answer your question more directly though, my labs came out fine, except for lowered HDL values.

I got blood work all the time at the college health center, multiple times per year. I was also taking test prop/winny and some T3 during some of that run. I quit that cycle about the 1st or second week of september because my schooling had started back up, but I had blood work done when I got back to see where my values were, and then again at the beginning of November about 6 weeks later. My HDL was lowered some in the first, and then normal by that November.

I jumped back on Test at the beginning of that December, and then a few weeks later jumped on Tren at a dosage of 150mg/d for about a month just to see how it effected me at that dosage. I ran out around 5 weeks in. This was during my winter break. I stayed on some test for the better part of that spring semester (my graduating semester) even though I didn't train much.

It was cool seeing and learning how I reacted to everything.....but if I had to do it all over again, i'd have just stayed off AAS while in college. It's too hard to worry about gaining size and being "hardcore" while jamming out biochem courses, and commuting 3 hours per day....along with everything else. Now I just recommend staying "in shape" while in school, and not worry about the whole BB'ing part that we all love.....it's not going anywhere once we/somebody is done. I mean, train when you can, but if you have a test coming up, and are worried about training, you really need to get your head on straight.....different topic altogether:cool:

Then again, we're all addicted to the gym...at least I am...lol. We live and learn:)

thanks for sharing, bro.!!!

One thing I want to add is that tren at low doses is very effective. I'd recommend milking your way up to higher doses and saving it's use for contest prep. It's great in the off-season because it keeps you lean, but it's anti-catabolic properties are the best out there, and I just think that if you are going to use the compound, it's going to be best utilized during this period where you are going to be wanting to keep onto as much muscle as you can during your prep.

That said, it is great during summer months for guys just wanting to look good too, I guess.

Everybody may react differently in regards to sides though. IMO, I don't think it is that harsh, I know guys who get just as many sides from winny or nandrolones or anadrol or dianabol.....but keep in mind that in pharmacology, everything is dose-dependant. 25-35mg/d (or EOD sub-Q) may be fine for most....but if you jump up to 150mg/d, then that might be a different story.)

And i'd recommend definately keeping estrogen under control while also taking progestins (ie estrogen + prolactin causing gyno problems).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws