over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest you've on been Tren A

The "roid rage" posts about tren makes me wonder about some people. Total nonsense imho

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

The "roid rage" posts about tren makes me wonder about some people. Total nonsense imho

roid rage is a myth that makes most if not all steroid users look bad in the public view but can u honestly say tren doesnt make u on edge?!

i was doing tren A 200mg EOD8 weeks end of the 16 weeker with test E 400mgs Weekly. i loved that cycle gained like anything, bf went down. no sides while on, great cycle. odd thing is im on my cruise 11 week now at 200 mgs test E and i havent lost a pound. went up to 220 from 218 although i may have slightly risen in BF partly due to me being messy although i feel and look smaller. maybe water weight although i felt dry. only side now is acne here and there, the pain in the ass type, not typical red zit post gear acne but larger zits here and there. i getting ready for Eq, deca, sus cycle.

Lol, tell that to the boxers that take Cheque Drops. They increase aggressiveness as the main reason fro taking them. I'm not talking about stereotypical stuff. Im talking about being edgy. I am already a hothead without roids so I don't need anything extra.

Remember, hormonal fluctuations cause mood swings for women due to their menses. It would be naive to think that manipulating exogenous hormones and esters in the body at supraphysiological dosages wouldn't have similar effects in men.

roid rage is a myth that makes most if not all steroid users look bad in the public view but can u honestly say tren doesnt make u on edge?!

No it's not bro it chemically alter's the brain.I agree with most aas that they don't increase rageful symptems but TREN is a whole nother BEAST.As far as how roid rage is viewed in the media is total bullshit....I agree with u on that but TREN IS A MOTHERFUCKIN MONSTER.....and that's why i love it also hahaha

No it's not bro it chemically alter's the brain.I agree with most aas that they don't increase rageful symptems but TREN is a whole nother BEAST.As far as how roid rage is viewed in the media is total bullshit....I agree with u on that but TREN IS A MOTHERFUCKIN MONSTER.....and that's why i love it also hahaha

This is why Tren is commonly referred to "divorce in a bottle"

Why would you run cycles that long? 5 months? :p
Most of the time when I start to grow it's about 6-8 weeks tops.
After that it seems a waiste of gear and time, so I cut/prime a little and get back on.

I've done a 16 week ride on it, and a hell of a ride it was. :headbang:

Changing bedding every other day due to night sweats got old though.

oh tren is a monster indeed its a love hate relationship

When I had blood work done after being on tren for a few months my levels came back all in normal range.. only potassium levels were elevated due to eating a lot of grapefruit. The dosages were around 350mg-700mg a week.. yet, when I ran test my first go around at 400mg a week, my bloodwork had a lot of affected areas.

That said, I have to take it with a grain of salt when some of you guys say, "how can you tolerate so and so doses of tren." Take into consideration that these bottles may be underdosed, unless you've used a highly reputable brand and source that always had consistency in the quality of their products. I say this because in the past I used 350mg/wk, and it was just as strong as another one I used at 700mg/wk- no noticeable difference. And then another one was completely bunk at 700mg a week (fairly obviously by getting softer and weaker by the week).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws