over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the longest youve ran an oral

longest like 5 months iirc but it was var

gonna run sdrol for 6-12 months one month on/off. need to get huge and this compound is amazing.

My Longest Run was with Anavar, was around 5 Months, while I was on a Blast and Cruise ~ Daily Dose was 60 Mg.

I was doing Good with all my Bloodwork, till around the 1 year and 3 Month Mark, that's when I got Stupid.
Decided to throw in some Halo @ 20 Mg a Day for just 1 Month.
That's when my AST and ALT went through the Roof.
This is also the time when I switched from Liv-52-DS and Milk Thistle.
To Tudca and NAC, which straightened out my Liver Enzymes.

Then I finally just said Fuck-it at 1 1/2 years and did a somewhat Longer PCT........... JP
P.S.
Natty Test before this was 924 Ng/dl.
After my PCT it fell to the High 700's, and has Never gone past that, probably a combination of the Blast and Cruise coupled with my Age.

Last edited:
it changed as i went.
i had all this gear collecting dust so was like eh fuck it! ill just use it all! lol:headbang:

base of anadrol starting around 100mgs and ending at 300mgs

tbol at first 50-100mgs

wini was in there50-150mgs
prob ate some primo ace too lol 50-100mgs

drol, tbol to start i think then maybe the primo, then wini then just drol.
was pretty steady around 300mgs orals the entire time.

1800mgs tp
1800mgs eq
nac by the spoonfull 3x ed
glut 1600mg wk
700-1400mg curc
350-700mg res
adex, nolva, caber i think...

was a long time ago.

drol was always good 75-150mgs after that very diminishing returns

wini after year of use 350-700mgs with 350-500 being best
tbol with all the other shit really cant say but the drol/wini combo was always the best for me, better then either solo.

Thanks for the reply, that's been kind of my strategy the last few months, alternating adrol, tbol, and dbol. Haven't done 300 mgs/d but I think I'm going to up it because I'm inpatient lol.

Sdrol 8-10 weeks @ 10mg daily

I have never used an oral...but how did that one treat you seeing as I always hear about how strong it is?

Thanks for the reply, that's been kind of my strategy the last few months, alternating adrol, tbol, and dbol. Haven't done 300 mgs/d but I think I'm going to up it because I'm inpatient lol.

i found very diminishing returns at a certain point with each compound.

the really weird thing is after that cycle i have become sooo much more sensitive to aas. even more so as time goes on, i cant even think of doses like that anymore.

i would really like to try anadrol again, but im kinda scared! lol:headbang:

if you are gona play with them, seriously try the drol+wini combo for a bit when lean, i cant think of anything better.

I have never used an oral...but how did that one treat you seeing as I always hear about how strong it is?

Terrible!!! Especially for us older guys. Not worth it and wouldn’t do it again.

I have some proviron I plan to run this year and that’s it for all orals for me.

6 weeks, unless you're counting proviron as an oral.

Terrible!!! Especially for us older guys. Not worth it and wouldn’t do it again.

I have some proviron I plan to run this year and that’s it for all orals for me.
Thanks!
I've heard it's rough for the younger guys as well.

Proviron may be something I look into later as I lean back up as most don't consider it a "true" oral. But if it won't screw up my labs, happens to free up more of my TRT dose, and gives a harder look to the body when lean....I may be down for that.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I've heard it's rough for the younger guys as well.

Proviron may be something I look into later as I lean back up as most don't consider it a "true" oral. But if it won't screw up my labs, happens to free up more of my TRT dose, and gives a harder look to the body when lean....I may be down for that.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I would rather stick to masteron than proviron. Mast e or mast p depending how frequently you prefer to shoot.

11 weeks methylstenbolone. It kindove stops working after a while so I like to change to a different oral. So I guess 17 weeks anadrol to epistane to methyl 1 test. That was a killer run. My liver still hurts from that one

From his user name, he's clearly into a certain type...not sure I'd be requesting pics :D

Mooseknuckles name was a joke

Sorry no pics don't want you jerking off to the wife or sister in laws, you would probably tear it off you would be so turned on. :D

From your name bieberhole I wouldn't be talking to much kinda sounds like into justin bieber and you want him in your hole or 69ing his hole

Last edited:
There is a member here who posted that around the age 19 through 22 he had a doctors prescription for Anadrol, this was the late 80s, and he ran 100 mg a day at five days on, two days off for three YEARS straight.... he said he had no increase of liver enzymes at all... personally, I’ve only ran high doses for six to eight weeks tops....I def like the win/drol combo referenced above though

Since i only took 20 mg dbol pre work out 4 times a week I ran it for years straight. Liver enzymes where not higher than they were from just training alone so normal.

I'm blown away by some of these. Week one on almost any oral and my GI starts getting screwy but I deal with it with copious amounts of glutamine.

There is a member here who posted that around the age 19 through 22 he had a doctors prescription for Anadrol, this was the late 80s, and he ran 100 mg a day at five days on, two days off for three YEARS straight.... he said he had no increase of liver enzymes at all... personally, I’ve only ran high doses for six to eight weeks tops....I def like the win/drol combo referenced above though

everyone loves to squak about how bad drol is but there is tons of medical info to show the contrary.

kids and women on for years with little to no issues.:lightbulb:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner