YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the longest you've waited for your test to arrive?

KingKongMan

Newbies
I've been waiting for six weeks now, past impatience and just getting more disappointed each day when the postman doesn't bring anything :/

Eager to start because I have everything but the most important element!

Friends started their cycles without me..

Supplier just emails vague replies like 'should be there next week'

Is it worth just sucking it up and paying another sponsor? I can see 6 weeks turning into 12 weeks

take this issue up with the sponsor or a mod, but this post is borderline

Personally you should stock up. Use tried an true sponsors with a good track record. Most prices on oils are within a few bucks so ordering from a couple different ones (minimum orders) is a decent idea until you find one to stick with. Just make sure you give them time because shit does an will happen. Its a numbers game tho. If your on cycle now, plan your next and get it now. Then when you need it, its there.

Forever. Multiple times. This isn't Amazon. FYI. :)

I prefer to get HG test though, so many people complain about underdosed UG test.

There are only 2 or 3 suppliers of ampoules though, so I guess I have less power to switch suppliers and more chance of getting fucked over

shoulda went domestic

Just use another sponsor known for quick deliver, and order about a years worth, test is cheap as chips. I get about 20 weeks worth at a time but the sponsor I use is always quick. Why not pick up a few bottles at the gym to tide you over that's what I do in emergencys but I hate paying gym prices

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I prefer to get HG test though, so many people complain about underdosed UG test.

If you think its underdosed, get your bloodwork done, and adjust your cycle accordingly. As others have said, its cheap.

I have wait 4months before but know of other waiting even longer. UG is good just find the good sources there are some great guys on here. Or grow your own even better:yeahthat:

We have great prices on Raws also.... (shameless plug I know :p )

Join the club

I went thru my other source and it got here before this "domestic" source

2 weeks max. Heck, used to get raw powders straight from China in less than 7 days. I was ordering Vitamin powders ya know.:rolleyes:

2 weeks max. Heck, used to get raw powders straight from China in less than 7 days. I was ordering Vitamin powders ya know.:rolleyes:

Yeah my stuff arrived from all over the world in less than 7 days, the test supplier is the only laggard

How come HG test is so scarce anyways? Can't someone be a professional businessman about it and get a load drop shipped?

Yeah my stuff arrived from all over the world in less than 7 days, the test supplier is the only laggard

How come HG test is so scarce anyways? Can't someone be a professional businessman about it and get a load drop shipped?

I hear the Russian Mafia is adept at this sort of thing. But I don't know of any of them.

And there are some well respected sponsors who carry HG. I'm not certain any of it is currently in stock tho.

Personally I write off an order to SCAM well before 6 weeks. And after I contact a moderator I post up the name of that Source and my bad experience.

If it were me and funds were available , i would re order , yrs this isn't wal mart but after 6 weeks something's up , and if it happens to come in, not like you won't use it, never heard of having too much

12 weeks was the longest for me, but source made me aware of delays and always answered my emails.

If it were me and funds were available , i would re order , yrs this isn't wal mart but after 6 weeks something's up , and if it happens to come in, not like you won't use it, never heard of having too much

Lol sometimes yeah.... You'd be surprised lol

pm a mod and let him know the troubles you are having with the sponsor

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner