over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the most dbol youv'e ran?

numba1scrapper

Registered
Last cycle I tried out a Dbol/Anadrol combo in mild dosages along with 750mg of test and the results were great, but I think I felt alot more from just a higher dose of dbol.

90% of people I've seen are running 40-60mg a day, myself included, but I've heard of Arnold back in the day going over 200mg a day!!

Whats the most youve guys ran?

Dbol, Anadrol, and Test? You must be 20 years old and small...

Im 23, 215 pounds and am not the biggest but happy with my size, whats the problem? dbol/Anadrol combo is very popular at low doses as you get the benefit from both without the side effect from either.. But you must be 260 @ 9%bf to be down talking me right?

2luwigi.jpg

317ek95.jpg

Last edited:
I've only ran 30 mg which is pretty much a pussy dose, but even with that I couldn't deadlift due to back pumps, and I almost died trying to go for a hike from those same pumps.

50mg in combo with 750mg test. And dude, you look pretty solid in those pics.

You look pretty impressive in that pic.. Looks like you have pretty muscle shape and structure

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

One unrelated comment, in the lat spread you wanna put your hands on your hips on the side, not in front of you. You wanna rest them there and then pull your shoulders forward while keeping lats flared, instead of rounding your back and rolling your shoulders forward which will stop the lats from stretching horizontally (pull them up and forward instead, with lats following like webbing). Once you have that all, then a slight back rounding can add to the effect, but as a last step.

You look good though dude.

Last edited:
One unrelated comment, in the lat spread you wanna put your hands on your hips on the side, not in front of you. You wanna rest them there and then pull your shoulders forward while keeping lats flared, instead of rounding your back and rolling your shoulders forward which will stop the lats from stretching horizontally (pull them up and forward instead, with lats following like webbing). Once you have that all, then a slight back rounding can add to the effect, but as a last step.

You look good though dude.

thanks dude, idk why theey were in front of me in that pic, but usually I def put em towards the back of my hips and then roll them to the front of my hips by the end of the pose.

I've never gone over 70mg.

I normally keep it around 40-50 mg for 6-8 weeks at the most. This was when I was getting blood work done before and after each cycle. I have not used dbol for years....Infact I havent used any orals for years. I have went as high as 75 mg ed for like 4 weeks then dropped it back down to 50 mg.

D-bol kills my appetite the last time I took it I literally had to force myself to eat. I did keep it around 50 mgs. a day.

I normally keep it around 40-50 mg for 6-8 weeks at the most. This was when I was getting blood work done before and after each cycle. I have not used dbol for years....Infact I havent used any orals for years. I have went as high as 75 mg ed for like 4 weeks then dropped it back down to 50 mg.

How was the 75mg for you bro? contemplating 70mg-80mg for 6 weeks when im off pct with some test and possibly slin.

The highest I ever went was 100mg day for a few weeks. I have never experienced any gyno problems until I ran that dose. Beware.

The highest I ever went was 100mg day for a few weeks. I have never experienced any gyno problems until I ran that dose. Beware.

Ive already got some gyno from taking underdosed/fake a/i's, (dont know if im allowed to post who?) gonna go for one more cycle, gain as much as I can and get the surgery. Already did the consultation and they said they didnt have to cut the entire nipple open but rather lyposuction out the fatty tissue as mines not terribble.. Awesome cuz instead of $7k, they only want $2k

Last edited:
Well he just made you look foolish!!! :banghead: Now post your pics up bro!!!

I thought he made himself look foolish (regardless what he looks like)... the pics just multipled that.

Looking good numba1.

The most I have done is 60mg. I love dbol. The difference it makes in my joints too... wow. My mate is currently on 120mg dbol and 100mg adrol :eek:

I love 50mg adrol and 30mg dbol.

I thought he made himself look foolish (regardless what he looks like)... the pics just multipled that.

Looking good numba1.

The most I have done is 60mg. I love dbol. The difference it makes in my joints too... wow. My mate is currently on 120mg dbol and 100mg adrol :eek:

I love 50mg adrol and 30mg dbol.

Thats almost exactly what I did, 40mg of dbol and 50mg of Anadrol. Got strong and big without exessive water and no increased gyno or acne whatsoever.

Your friends a beast lol, hope hes got like 8 bottles of liv52 and letro on hand haha

Last edited:
Don't have much of experience with Anadrol since I ran it only once @100mg/day along with 900mg of test. I looked good but had to drop Drol @ week 4 due to my blood pressure going above 140/95.

Never ran Dbol and Anadrol together, but I dbol many times starting from 20mg/day to 75mg/day. I did 75 with BD 50mg dbols, but thruth be told I didn't even had same results as I did from Russian Akrkhin 5mg pills @ 30mg/day. I blew up on those like no tomorrow.

So I believe, brand/sponsor plays a role in here big time. Also 6 weeks is tops for me. After that I can feel discomfort in my liver and/or unbearable pumps that I can't even take 2 flights of stairs without resting my calves.

Good luck to you and be safe.

God Bless,

TT

Im 23, 215 pounds and am not the biggest but happy with my size, whats the problem? dbol/Anadrol combo is very popular at low doses as you get the benefit from both without the side effect from either.. But you must be 260 @ 9%bf to be down talking me right?

LOL OWNED! :headbang: (good size on you brother)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws