over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the most dbol youv'e ran?

40-60 is the prime zone IME. In the 80mg zone the sides notably the pumps in the low back became a liability. There's only so much taurine you can shovel down your throat before you said enough is enough.

#1scrapper. You are looking good man. I think everytime I've seen a pic you look bigger. I usually don't go over 50 with dbol but mostly due to back pumps and lethargy. I've known guys doing 150 or so but they seemed to tolerate it well.

I considered dbol/drol combo many times but never ran it. I guess the best thing you could do is try 75-100 and see how you feel. Maybe get some blood drawn in that time to see how it effects you.

frontload 100mg/day for 3 weeks or until I start to feel the test kicking in, but never longer than 4 weeks at that dose.

#1scrapper. You are looking good man. I think everytime I've seen a pic you look bigger. I usually don't go over 50 with dbol but mostly due to back pumps and lethargy. I've known guys doing 150 or so but they seemed to tolerate it well.

I considered dbol/drol combo many times but never ran it. I guess the best thing you could do is try 75-100 and see how you feel. Maybe get some blood drawn in that time to see how it effects you.

thanks buddy and yeah, from this forum and of course ology seems like the most common dose is right around 50mg.. I was just curious how arnold could take 200mg like it was nothing and no one else be curious lol. May give 70-80mg a shot for 4-6 weeks.

Haha
I meant to say pretty good not pretty...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

I did 100mg a day once for 4 weeks....I really didnt like it I am sensitive to that stuff so I blew up

I usually run 100 of Anadrol right off the bat with every cycle for at least 6 weeks, sometimes 8 weeks. Honestly, I've ran anadrol for a lot longer than that before and felt fine...but that's just my experience.

100mg - never been so bloated in my life. I looked like the stay puft marshmallow man. I was young and stupid though.

Anything over 50mg makes me ill before long. Years ago I went up to 105mg. 30mg dbol is plenty. With anadrol, 150mg worked best! My body loves Adrol!

Dbol, Anadrol, and Test? You must be 20 years old and small...

dont really understand this comment. most dbol ive run is 40 mg but was too much with back pumps so backed of to 30

Don't have much of experience with Anadrol since I ran it only once @100mg/day along with 900mg of test. I looked good but had to drop Drol @ week 4 due to my blood pressure going above 140/95.

Never ran Dbol and Anadrol together, but I dbol many times starting from 20mg/day to 75mg/day. I did 75 with BD 50mg dbols, but thruth be told I didn't even had same results as I did from Russian Akrkhin 5mg pills @ 30mg/day. I blew up on those like no tomorrow.

So I believe, brand/sponsor plays a role in here big time. Also 6 weeks is tops for me. After that I can feel discomfort in my liver and/or unbearable pumps that I can't even take 2 flights of stairs without resting my calves.

Good luck to you and be safe.

God Bless,

TT

Were the dbols you took British Dragon or British Dispensory? Thanks.

Ive already got some gyno from taking underdosed/fake a/i's, (dont know if im allowed to post who?) gonna go for one more cycle, gain as much as I can and get the surgery. Already did the consultation and they said they didnt have to cut the entire nipple open but rather lyposuction out the fatty tissue as mines not terribble.. Awesome cuz instead of $7k, they only want $2k

i hate to ruin the party man, but you might as well just drop the dough right off the bat and get the whole gland removed. going with the lypo approach is cheaper now but its just going to come right back if you continue to use gear and in the end your going to be dropping the $$$ for 2 surgeries. think it over before you do the lypo, save your hard earned money for something nice.

I have no idea how you guys handle that much dbol haha...I think I would max out around 50.

100mg - never been so bloated in my life. I looked like the stay puft marshmallow man. I was young and stupid though.

this, and felt like i had the flu. if i had stuck a needle in myself at the right time of day, i'd have leaked water.

50 max now, 30 if it's RBBs PureGear.

>

Im 23, 215 pounds and am not the biggest but happy with my size, whats the problem? dbol/Anadrol combo is very popular at low doses as you get the benefit from both without the side effect from either.. But you must be 260 @ 9%bf to be down talking me right?
No shit, what a fucking dickhead. He got that way with 300mg of test prop a week and 25 lbs of chicken a day. No doubt has a 12" cock too. What a cunt.

25mg is the most i can handle
i actually prefer 12.5mg most of the time, i get gains without side effects

25mg is the most i can handle
i actually prefer 12.5mg most of the time, i get gains without side effects

Sounds like something i might try, i've always been too scared to try d-bol, i'm already sensitive to estrogen, mayble 10mg or so

Anything over 40-50mg of REAL quality d-bol, and the sides far outweigh the positives for me...I've lowered my dosages drastically over the years across the board, and am a firm believer that 10-20mgs can yeild great results. As often said, more is not always better...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131