advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the most food you have ate in 1 day?

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have been dieting recently and I finished on Monday and I had some treats that night. Anyway the next day I ended up going for a meal at an all you can eat buffet. Then when I got back I devoured more food. I wasn't planning to eat so much but it felt so easy to me. I had also bought a few treats which I never have and went through them all. I bought them to share with a girl but she didn't want much so I devoured everything. I went way overboard and my stomach has struggled since but I am surprised how well I handled it all. I did take in a lot of GDA's and digestive enzymes but still it was really bad what I ate. I am going to do lower carbs (most of the things I ate were carbs) just to bring down any water retention and then I will follow a healthy diet made up of all the things I usually eat such as lean meat, low fat greek yoghurt, eaa's, fruit (berries, pineapple, mango etc), jasmine rice, eggs, evoo and dark chocolate etc.

This was all in the space of about 8 hours as well. In the buffet I had 7 plates of pilau/steamed rice, broccoli, satay chicken, salt and pepper chicken, peppered beef, steamed prawns, roast duck, prawn toast, lamb koftas, pizza, roast chicken, greek salad, pickled onions, coleslaw, ice cream, sweets and chocolate strawberries. I would say at least 5000 calories.

I got back and ate a ginger cake/loaf that was 900 calories. I had cottage cheese and blueberries. I had a bowl of granola which was about 1500 calories. Then some sourdough bread for about 500 calories. The a tub of ben and jerries ice cream which is over 1000 calories. Then and to finish off the night which is crazy but I just kept going until it was finished... I ate 1kg of cashew butter which is about 6000 calories.

So I must have had over 15,000 calories in about 8 hours and I wasn't even trying. I was even snacking on fruit in between these meals. Never again though :eek::D Although the veins in my legs were crazy after all of this. I was so full and vascular but I did look 6 months pregnant by the end of the night.

What is the most food you have ate in 1 sitting?

About 12k, not clean. Hard to really track calories when my cheat days included buffet lol

I'm sure over 20k plus. people might call bullshit, but when you're putting away calorie laden stuff like cheesecake, burgers, pizza, etc that stuff adds up quick, and if you're a bottomless pit like I am, well...

I'm sure over 20k plus. people might call bullshit, but when you're putting away calorie laden stuff like cheesecake, burgers, pizza, etc that stuff adds up quick, and if you're a bottomless pit like I am, well...

I believe you. It's only 1 day. I couldn't eat even 8,000 cals of clean food consistently but for 1 day it would be easy. Now add in cheat food and it could be done in hours. I can put away the cals but my body looks much better when I eat sensibly. I can get severe bloating issues from many foods and it doesn't need to be large amounts either. To get really big (270 or so) I would only need about 5500-6000 calories consistently and I walk quite a lot. Some guys eat massive amounts and they often just put on unnecessary fat. I ate all of the above in about 8 hours and that must have been about 15k calories. I could have ate that early and 6-8 hours later ate a pizza and dessert and that would be 20k. Although I struggle with pizza but throw in a 3000 calorie bowl of granola with 400g cashew butter and I could get over 5k calories in 30 mins. Now doing so is just stupid but once in awhile I like to eat as much as I can.

For just a day with calorie dense cheat foods, it's actually quite believable.

It's hard to even guesstimate calories..

Ghrp6 and some of colonel sanders secret herb and ya... it'd be scary what I could eat lol. Especially when coming off a diet.

Ben and Jerry's and coconut manna and granola and chocolate bars and ya.. could do some serious damage real quick!

I dont know how you do it, after 5-6k I'm like a beached whale. I get so uncomfortable that lay on my side so that I can breath.

I figured out this cheat day after I ate it and it was somewhere around 10-11k calories. That papa Murphy’s stuffed Chicago pizza is 5,640 calories all by itself. And those Jewish sliders from Chompies are fucking booooomb!

Attachments

• 7C9D3404-7B20-4DB8-9DC3-FF6F6EFF59BA.jpeg
    7C9D3404-7B20-4DB8-9DC3-FF6F6EFF59BA.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 614DA4C7-3CBA-404F-B0B3-BA3FFD26E947.jpeg
    614DA4C7-3CBA-404F-B0B3-BA3FFD26E947.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 6B36D18C-D1D8-4485-82C4-257CCC82430E.jpeg
    6B36D18C-D1D8-4485-82C4-257CCC82430E.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 0510A93A-8523-4D0C-8E7C-1B46DD5A9712.jpeg
    0510A93A-8523-4D0C-8E7C-1B46DD5A9712.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 9
  • 113454E8-83B6-4AE9-AEE4-DD5E8139287B.jpeg
    113454E8-83B6-4AE9-AEE4-DD5E8139287B.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 031CEDA9-818C-4696-9FE7-B3F8F75E329B.jpeg
    031CEDA9-818C-4696-9FE7-B3F8F75E329B.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 10
  • A60001B7-03CC-4829-9252-3F6F4D284943.jpeg
    A60001B7-03CC-4829-9252-3F6F4D284943.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 13
I have been dieting recently and I finished on Monday and I had some treats that night. Anyway the next day I ended up going for a meal at an all you can eat buffet. Then when I got back I devoured more food. I wasn't planning to eat so much but it felt so easy to me. I had also bought a few treats which I never have and went through them all. I bought them to share with a girl but she didn't want much so I devoured everything. I went way overboard and my stomach has struggled since but I am surprised how well I handled it all. I did take in a lot of GDA's and digestive enzymes but still it was really bad what I ate. I am going to do lower carbs (most of the things I ate were carbs) just to bring down any water retention and then I will follow a healthy diet made up of all the things I usually eat such as lean meat, low fat greek yoghurt, eaa's, fruit (berries, pineapple, mango etc), jasmine rice, eggs, evoo and dark chocolate etc.

This was all in the space of about 8 hours as well. In the buffet I had 7 plates of pilau/steamed rice, broccoli, satay chicken, salt and pepper chicken, peppered beef, steamed prawns, roast duck, prawn toast, lamb koftas, pizza, roast chicken, greek salad, pickled onions, coleslaw, ice cream, sweets and chocolate strawberries. I would say at least 5000 calories.

I got back and ate a ginger cake/loaf that was 900 calories. I had cottage cheese and blueberries. I had a bowl of granola which was about 1500 calories. Then some sourdough bread for about 500 calories. The a tub of ben and jerries ice cream which is over 1000 calories. Then and to finish off the night which is crazy but I just kept going until it was finished... I ate 1kg of cashew butter which is about 6000 calories.

So I must have had over 15,000 calories in about 8 hours and I wasn't even trying. I was even snacking on fruit in between these meals. Never again though :eek::D Although the veins in my legs were crazy after all of this. I was so full and vascular but I did look 6 months pregnant by the end of the night.

What is the most food you have ate in 1 sitting?
A lot less than you, Matey! You’ve told me about your gorge sessions. 😀

I had a summer where I ate every two hours starting at 6am to midnight. Not sure on calories but it was alot.

Enough that it made breathing difficult . Before my gaul bladder was removed I was one big eating son of a bitch. I mean I never counted calories but Iv been through the McDonald’s drive through 3/4 times in a day many fucking times. I would eat until I was practically immobilized. Then I would smoke some weed and tear the fucking cupboards apart guys. All my gf said they could not believe I ate that way all the time and was still ripped. One time I ate a whole bag of frozen meatballs from Costco and then ate a whole package of Oreos in a big bowl of whole milk. A few hours later I was eating again. Lol ahh to be young again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws