over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the most youve done or seen someone do

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
on the front squat with good form?

i just did em for 1s time, and just did 255x12 just to get the form down, i had never done them before and just dismissed them as sort of a girly lift, but never had the bar placement correct. right near the throat makes it so secure, you barely even need to hold the wt there with your hands...no olympic style for me...just looks like hell on your joints...
sure beats putting on a ton of plates on leg press...

done 315x10 with a front sq harness and a belt b4
i hate holding that fuckin bar on my delts and collarbone
frk

Anyone have a link to a front squat harness? I too cant stand holding that bar on my delts...i guess my delts aren't big enough like Ronnie's!LOL

theyr expensive bro
got to elitefts.com and ull find one
frk

i did 500 a few years back for a rock bottem single w/ no belt. I do a few goof off sets lately with 455 for 5's. I did 405 for 12 one time too.

I watched a highschool kid do 455 rock bottem at 185 BW. I'll never forget that because he and I have the exact same first and middle names.

there are some good HWT olympic lifters that can do 600+

squatter

I've done 315 for 10 but that was a while ago. I just did them yesterday for the first time in like 2 years. I'm coming off a leg injury so I only did 205lbs for 12. They are bitch to do because of how you have to hold the weight but I definately like the movement alot.

I hit 315x7 deep and paused raw when I was 18.

My old training partner hit 455x5 @ a bodyweight of 245.

i LOOVVEEE front squats haha. I have done 315x10 before for 2 sets in the same workout. Recently im at 315x8 reps solid ass to the floor. Iv gotten to the poitn whre the form is comfortable for me and i dont even have to think about it anymore

Here is an idea...

get a pic of the harness and have someone that makes leather stuff make it for you. In my old college town, these 2 lezbos owned the adult bookstore there....they made leather, latex, and all kinds of S & M toys. they said it would be easy to make weight belts(personalized) and dip belts...so I am assuming the harness can be copied too??

Just an idea

Haha, S&M weight lifting gear. I would have had them make a strap on dildo weight lifting belt. The stares in the gym would be something special.

whenever I do front squats, it always messes up my shoulders. How do you guys hold the bar or whatever?

I do 4 sets of 12 with 315, just my weight belt. If you get the bar close enough it isn't bad and crossing your arms helps allot too.

WORTH MENTION

On the smith regular squat:

Johnny Bravo at 230lbs did 405x40, and 600x20.

I could puke thinking about it. :eek:

MikeS said:
On the smith regular squat:

Johnny Bravo at 230lbs did 405x40, and 600x20.

I could puke thinking about it. :eek:

worth mentioning I guess! Damn hardcore rite there.

After reading about some the impressive lifts by the beasts on this board , I decided to see where I stand . I went to the gym before work and hit some quads ............warmed up and then worked up to 405 for 5 on the front squat ........and did a drop set of 315 for 8 , 225 for 12 , 135 for 20 following the 405 for 5 [ pretty brutal and almost lost it a couple of times ] ......I hadn't front squated in over a year and have only been hitting the weights hard for 3 months ........It is a great movement and I may stay with for awhile .......I do all my squats butt to the ground ........I have done 545 for 4 in the past , but that was on gear and at 290 lean .......I have been dieting and training hard as of late .........255 or so .....clean , lean , and just about ready to jump back on after 8 years ........

squatter said:
i did 500 a few years back for a rock bottem single w/ no belt. I do a few goof off sets lately with 455 for 5's. I did 405 for 12 one time too.

I watched a highschool kid do 455 rock bottem at 185 BW. I'll never forget that because he and I have the exact same first and middle names.

there are some good HWT olympic lifters that can do 600+

squatter
well ive done 405 twice so take that, you only did 10 more big deal :D

|--[\\\]>--------- best i've done is 355 for 8 reps, parallel to the floor. i wasnt picking up pebbles with my ass, but it was deep enuff.

It's scary that i've seen BBA pick up the pebbles with his pooper on more then one occassion.

joedokes said:
It's scary that i've seen BBA pick up the pebbles with his pooper on more then one occassion.
HAHAHA!!!!! :eek: :p :D

Now that's a tad bit disrepectful to a mod ;)

95 lbs x 512 reps with a belt and knee wraps. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity