advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the official verdict on the effectiveness on IGF1-LR3?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
A lot of people have started using peptides and for the first time i got some LR3 from Ergopep. I know some people swear by the stuff but a lot of guys (like RazorRipped before he got banned) said injectable IGF-1 LR3 does nothing for muscle growth? What kind of experiences have you guys had with this stuff? I was thinking about using it in my calves only after training them because that is my weakest bodypart.

I used LR3 back in 2001 and again when I found promuscle.
I gained weight on it, while dropping body fat overall. It definitely had a recomping effect on me.
On the last run, I had a layoff from the gym, and had lost ten lbs. When I finished the LR3, I had gained that 10lbs back and I was noticeably leaner.

A lot of people have started using peptides and for the first time i got some LR3 from Ergopep. I know some people swear by the stuff but a lot of guys (like RazorRipped before he got banned) said injectable IGF-1 LR3 does nothing for muscle growth? What kind of experiences have you guys had with this stuff? I was thinking about using it in my calves only after training them because that is my weakest bodypart.

You start alot of threads. Maybe you should relax and read for a while instead of constantly striving for attention.

My calves are one of my best body parts due to Lr3. People think I got them with synthol, but I never injected anything into them except Lr3. I did two Lr3 cycles in my calves and 6 months later they were huge. They sucked before Lr3. If you want freaky calves, this is what I did:

Train calves at the end of every workout, run to your car and inject 30-50mcg Lr3 in each calf. I put all my injections in my inner calf. This explains why that area is the biggest.

Do 10 sets of calves at the end of every workout; 4 sets toes pointed forward, 3 sets toes inward, 3 sets outward. Go slow on the negative and slow on the positive with a strong flex and hold at the top for a 3 count on each rep. None of that bullshit pussy-ass bouncing crap. I don't care if you only get 5 reps on your last few sets. That's fine, but do them correctly. Deal with the burning pain. You should get 10 strong prefect reps on the first few sets, meaning go heavy.

Use a full range of motion. Half reps/quarter reps equals the calves of a bitch.

Do a different calf exercise each workout, in the same set/rep manner.

Stretch after every set.

Last edited:
You start alot of threads. Maybe you should relax and read for a while instead of constantly striving for attention.

I tried to do a search for "Igf1" but nothing pops up for some reason. I always try to do a search before starting a thread/

what constitutes an official verdict:cool::cool::cool:
confused @ what that means, but if you are asking about lr3 and if it would work for your research, go to ergo's site, order it and research it accordingly and form your own verdict. With so many research studies with different protocols, i am sure you'll find the one that works best for you. It is also inexpensive enough that you will not need a grant form your research lab to finance it.
Btw my subjects now love the vinegar burn. weird I know....

I remember Razorripped saying that IGF-1 r3 was excellent glucose disposal agent. However, it's an excellent peptide for muscle growth. I have used and currently am using this particular peptide....I love it.

Killer on the recomp and between LR3 and HGH I am permanitly bigger.
Cant wait for the next cycle of new cells to mature, = more bigger.lol

The Verdict

It works great and easy to use.

It burns a little if the Lr3 is reconstituted with acetic acid. Just aim between the veins. No pain, no gain. Hahaha ;)

Hey Johnjuanb1,

Love the advise on getting my calves bigger using LR3 but my question is of course I recon with AA but once I draw it out in my pin I then dilute that with bacterial static water so it does not burn pretty much at all. Does that damage the LR3 or am I GTG?

Hey Johnjuanb1,

Love the advise on getting my calves bigger using LR3 but my question is of course I recon with AA but once I draw it out in my pin I then dilute that with bacterial static water so it does not burn pretty much at all. Does that damage the LR3 or am I GTG?

You're gtg. That's the best way to do it...less scar tissue. AA causes a chemical burn to the muscle tissue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear