over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the point of anti E if no gyno

urineluva

Newbies
Im kind of wondering what the deal is with everyone taking arimidex. Ive never got gyno or any syptoms but i only go maybe a gram a week of test at most. I just have nolvadex in case it starts. I just wonder why it seems like newbie even are taking arimidex with like 500mg test or even cycles without test in them. Am i missing something do they add another benifit i dont know of. It seems to me they would slow gains becuase of lowered igf and waste money. Please help me out is it something i should be taking?

well

The point is, once you have gyno there is no turning back. ANother theory of mine and others is that Test or most drugs you do slightly raise IGF-1 levles, so taking an anti-e wont hurt you that much.

Put it like this

1-2 extra lbs of muscle, or bitch tits. Do the math you will see

Liquidex supposedly helps to reduce water retention and acne. I don't know about you, but having a big red watermelon face makes it obvious that you're a user. I don't want people to know what I put in my body. And zits are super nasty. How many bigger guys do you see that have zits all over their shoulders and you think to yourself "what a juice head"? A few years back I weighed 250 and use to eat crappy food, take test only, and not use an anti-e. My wife use to tell me that she was always over hearing people talk about me and how I obviously took steroids because I was bloated and had a moon face. Now I'm 10 lbs heavier and people don't think I take AS, probably because I'm not bloated and have a regular looking non-rosey face. It may be ugly, but at least it's not fat. Another and most important benefit of liquidex is that when I don't take it daily, my nips constantly hurt like hell.

I'm not positive but I thought xcel said that he uses femara after a cycle for the obvious reasons of water retention, etc. But that is also raises IGF levels. Not sure if I remember that right or not. Chances are he'll chime in and correct me if I'm wrong. There are many sides that everyone has listed except gyno that you can use anti E's on. Basically everything is starting to be made to where you can tailor everything to how you like it, so it's just a matter of choice.

hehe i'll tell ya the point

i found some old film from last summer at a water park that me, fiance and our daughter went to, so i went and got it developed.
hehe i couldn't wait to see the pics cuz I was on cycle, and when i think back to when we were taking the pics, i thought i looked damn good.

WRONG. yikes, when i saw the pics, i wished that i had never found the film hehe, i had moon face like no joke, i'm sure everyone that knows anything about juice was like "look at that gearhead" man it was nasty, not to mention i was so bloated i'm surprised i didn't pop like a water balloon. i looked like a big bloated skin head with a face as big as a fat girls ass.

so are anti-e's important, well to keep me from looking like i did in those pics again this summer, let's just say i'm gonna stack up on em.

JW

Well i think im going to get some if it gets rid of bloat and acne escpecially if it controls acne.

Armageddon said:
I'm not positive but I thought xcel said that he uses femara after a cycle for the obvious reasons of water retention, etc. But that is also raises IGF levels. Not sure if I remember that right or not. Chances are he'll chime in and correct me if I'm wrong. There are many sides that everyone has listed except gyno that you can use anti E's on. Basically everything is starting to be made to where you can tailor everything to how you like it, so it's just a matter of choice.

I'm not Xcel, but he has helped me with letrozole while on and anastozole post cycle. Hope this helps!

---slide---

Yup for all the reasons above but I personally like all the water rentention and bloat look myself. My face dont get to bad and whats weird is that before I ever took tornell t200 I never had acne before. But once I got it from the t200 it seems to be the same ones that flir up again. Lastly luckly I dont get the over red thing either but if I did I would use them. MM

for me the arimidex along with clomid post-cycle eliminates the dreaded crash. my balls came back much faster and i didn't use hcg, plus it helps keep my bp down by not getting so bloated while on.

The thing about anti-e's like Arimidex or Femara is in almost EVERYBODY who does AS you will get some aromatization into estrogen. It effects different people differently. Some guys don't get gyno or other estrogen sides as easy as other guys, but I guarentee you if they are juicing their estrogen levels are up unless they are on anti-e's. Excess estrogen is just not a good thing for guys, even if you don't get immediate obvious side effects from it. For one thing estrogen is essentially an antagonist to muscle growth - do you really want that? Why do you think women have that soft smooth look? ESTROGEN
And like Vitor pointed out, gyno can just hit you overnight and once you really get it you've got it. In the "olden days" when I started juicing all we had was nolva. Nolva will cut your gains, so its better not to take it unless you need it, and once or twice I would feel a little sensitivity in my nips and get right on the nolva and it would be OK - but you are still taking a chance - some guys don't get any warning and once you really get it surgery is the only way to fix it. Take your anti-es!

Armageddon said:
Sorry, I didn't catch this earlier but slide is correct. You may go "why?" Because the letrozole "increases" IGF-1 (more than anastrozole) so I use it during cycle and it keeps you dry. Reason for anastrozole post-cycle is that it is purported to increase natural levels of test (of course it also keeps excess post-cycle estrogen down).

xcel

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL