over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the point of PRIMO

As far as orals, do you prefer primo over anavar? They seem to be the two that are closest to each other.

for orals...I prefer Var but I love inj primo. Primo and var is one of my fav. cycles. peace

leapfrog said:
primo is the only anabolic you can gain muscle with while on a calorie restricted diet.
Do you mean between the two (primo/masteron) or all anabolics in general?

OuchThatHurts said:
Do you mean between the two (primo/masteron) or all anabolics in general?

I think he means primo in relation to other anabolics. I saw a similar statement on redicat's website.

leapfrog said:
primo is the only anabolic you gain muscle on a restricted calorie diet.

leap

what are you basing this on? do you have a study that proves this?

what about primo allows this? and what about test, deca, eq, etc does not allow this?

are you talking about being a caloric deficit? because by definition you are taking in less calories that you are burning so you can't possibly gain muscle

glenihan said:

what about primo allows this? and what about test, deca, eq, etc does not allow this?

are you talking about being a caloric deficit? because by definition you are taking in less calories that you are burning so you can't possibly gain muscle
That's sort of what I was thinking too... I never heard that anywhere before. In fact, a LOT of anabolics can prevent muscle wasting while restricting calories. Trenbolone comes to mind before primo. Winstrol and test too.

I have to agree. This doesn't make sense to me either as HIV patients are prescribed anavar (oxandrolone) for muscle wasting. I did read something about Primo needing to be stacked to obtain the most out of Primo?

answer

i don't talk to just hear myself,i do alot of research so i'm prepared to back up what i say.it just so happens the computer i had alot of my work on got stolen two years ago.i'm not using this as an excuse,i'm just letting you know it might take a little time to find the information again.when i do i will make sure to post it.

leap

glenihan said:

hehehe. That's pretty funny leapfrog. I talk to hear myself all the time. hahaha But I am a nut.

I would think almost all AAS would prevent muscle wasting while on a calorie restriced diet.

Primo and reduced calorie diets

Yes, I have heard and read the same thing, but that hardly makes it true.

The earliest reference to it that I have found goes back to 1991, in Bill Philips' Anabolic Reference Guide.

"Reportedly, Primobolans are one of very few anabolic steroids which exhibit any efficacy on a reduced calorie diet."

Ignoring the grammatical errors, it is still a rather stupid statement. Since then I have seen it from various sources in various guises, but basically saying the same thing. Not once have I ever seen any research or scientific evidence to support it, which is not surprising given the absurdity of the statement.

Any AAS will shift the catabolic response of the body when on a restricted diet. Primo isn't the only one. Hell test is more anabolic and androgenic than primo. What about tren, surely tren will build muscle on a calorie restricted diet.

???

well, i don't get any information from bill philips,men's health, or any other BB rag's; therefore it might take me some time to find the information as i stated earlier.then again, i'm probably crazy and just wasting my time because the AMA says"scientific studies show that AAS do not promote muscle growth".the RDA says you only need 35 grams of protein a day,any more will cause kidney problems which will lead to renal failure.since the medical association and the goverment have done studies on these things,so i should change my ways and realize all the research i've done over the last 20 yrs is moot.then maybe i won't make anymore"absurb statements" as you put it.

ok, after careful consideration i've realized there is a better chance of seeing the messiah then me believing the AMA,the gov't,changing my ways or not saying something you will call absurd.

this is just a fact and by no means meant to be inflamatory,so i hope you don't take it that way.

leap

Koevoet said:
Yes, I have heard and read the same thing, but that hardly makes it true.

The earliest reference to it that I have found goes back to 1991, in Bill Philips' Anabolic Reference Guide.

Ignoring the grammatical errors, it is still a rather stupid statement. Since then I have seen it from various sources in various guises, but basically saying the same thing. Not once have I ever seen any research or scientific evidence to support it, which is not surprising given the absurdity of the statement.

leapfrog said:
well, i don't get any information from bill philips,men's health, or any other BB rag's; therefore it might take me some time to find the information as i stated earlier.then again, i'm probably crazy and just wasting my time because the AMA says"scientific studies show that AAS do not promote muscle growth".the RDA says you only need 35 grams of protein a day,any more will cause kidney problems which will lead to renal failure.since the medical association and the goverment have done studies on these things,so i should change my ways and realize all the research i've done over the last 20 yrs is moot.then maybe i won't make anymore"absurb statements" as you put it.

ok, after careful consideration i've realized there is a better chance of seeing the messiah then me believing the AMA,the gov't,changing my ways or not saying something you will call absurd.

this is just a fact and by no means meant to be inflamatory,so i hope you don't take it that way.

leap

leap,

My post was not a personal attack on you, but more on the statement I quoted.

When I first heard the claim it made no sense to me. It is possible to build muscle on a reduced calorie diet without the use of steroids, as long as you do not reduce calories to the extent where you induce catabolism. So the statement that Primobolan is the only steroid that makes that possible does not make much sense. Whenever I have read or heard that opinion, I have asked and searched for information to validate it, but have never been shown or found any.

However I am still learning, so I would be interested in seeing information that proves me wrong.

I dont have any studies But Ive always "heard the same" About Primo that is..... Its One of few that work with Low calories.
Ive deffinatley heard that before..Not sure where when who.
I also Have read" I beleive that it gives permanent gains.
(I beleive that was AnabolicEdge)
Now of course I know we cant Just beleive everything we Read and here
But I know Leap pretty well and were 1/2 way across the country from eachother and somehow Word Must be out On the Primo! hahaha

Ive never used the stuff. I like my Test and Tren and Test,Deca,Dbol :D

I think the AAS that supposedly give permanent gains seem to do so because you don't gain much at all in the first place LOL! If the scale doesn't move on Var and Primo there's not much to lose when you get off. :D

I know the old timers called Primo the Rolls Royce of steroids. :p

for the money, if i wanted a "primo like " compound, I would rather run 1-test cyp.

????

ahha, kahn's a funny guy!i started reading a PDR when i was 10,SMARTASS!!! it'll be a while before i'm 40 and i still get carded all the time:D what's up kahn?you never miss an opportunity to chime in with a wise crack!!

leap

Kahn said:
You're fuckin old, man.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic