advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the secret to getting past genetics?

N

newbadgenes

I often wonder when seeing pics of guys so muscular to how they got pass their genetic potential or will genetics only take you so far.

I have a decent build in my eyes after training 22 yrs. But what gets you to the next level?

In the early years I did stupid dosages and listen to the wrong people. Over the last 5-6 yrs have learned a lot and became good friends with a very smart guy that helps a lot of IFBB guys and fitness girls. Hes helped me make good lean gains, keeping cycles simple and not taxing the body to where the bad over takes the good.

I eat very well and get in what I need to grow. We train with a lot of intensity all the time. I feel if Im not making gains im wasting my time. I have one of those builds that you can tell was built over time The thick grainy look most strive for.

But how do these guys do it? Or are they doing things that are just not healthy?

I know GH does bring the ones to genetic potential to the next level with proper gear, slin and food. Im 44 and been dabbling with GH since about the age of 34. really just longetivity dose. Lately during cycles Ill bump it up and use slin just the first couple of weeks. And yes it is real, we do serum test on every batch.

But with all the training, eating, proper gear usage, etc I feel I should be more muscular then I am. what the secret to getting beyond genetic potential without over taxing the body?

100 million dollar question.

IMHO there is no way to beat genetics, there are ways to take what you have and make something of it.

I have outweighed guys and been leaner only to look bad against them because of their genetic shape and proportions. Its not something you can alter, not everyone can have Rammy's physique or Phils, or Dennis's etc...you have your own...build it up to be the best it can be, there is no secret, no dosage, its all about pushing your body and being smart.

Never miss a meal or a workout, and nap whenever possible.
Of course, good quality AAS, hgh, slin, peptides, and syntherol can't hurt either. :D

Stem cell therapy

The Secret:
Hard work
Sacrifice
Prioritizing
Will Power
Fearlessness
:banghead:

To change genetics you need some sort of gene doping. When you see really big guys they haven't passed their genetics. they are genetically capable to be that size. If you are also...than you are hormonally, calorie, muscle stimulation limited.

You can't. I looked like shit at 200 and just as shitty at 300. Just a bigger pile of shit.:D

Secret is to focus on other things and not become a meat head because it will not get you anywhere in bodybuilding since you don't have the genetics...

Secret is to focus on other things and not become a meat head because it will not get you anywhere in bodybuilding since you don't have the genetics...

Or..............you can strive to be the best you can be.

Too late for some of us, Im all in so to speak with bodybuilding.
I still want to have a pro level physique, but Im realistic that I will never be a pro-bodybuilder. I have the size gene but not the rest.

In the bodybuilders dictionary genetics is defined as: extreme consistency in training, diet, and pushing the plunger

Too late for some of us, Im all in so to speak with bodybuilding.
I still want to have a pro level physique, but Im realistic that I will never be a pro-bodybuilder. I have the size gene but not the rest.

I have the Rest just not the size gene.
I would have to quit my job, take at least 5gms of gear yr round, eat 8-10000 cals, 20ius, slin all day, and oh ya, turn back the clock about 10yrs.
Still would probably peak out at 6'2" 285 right before exploding....

Still lovin the look I attain which is most important, easier and healthier.

I have the Rest just not the size gene.
I would have to quit my job, take at least 5gms of gear yr round, eat 8-10000 cals, 20ius, slin all day, and oh ya, turn back the clock about 10yrs.
Still would probably peak out at 6'2" 285 right before exploding....

Still lovin the look I attain which is most important, easier and healthier.

You are still a freakzilla:D

Lol genetics is genetics. Can't beat them. Those "next level" guys would stomp those without that genetic blessing all day long on next to nothing

You are still a freakzilla:D

I do thank my parents everytime I look in the mirror. lol
Just hope I don't inheret the heart disease......

The only way to get past genetics is more drugs. Period!!!! Ask Craig Titus.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131