advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the source of the majority of your drinking water?

What's the source of the majority of your drinking water?

• Bottled water

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Tap water

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Tap water BUT FILTERED

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
I drink all my water from plastic water bottles and jugs...mostly Kirkland from COSTCO...lol.

Ok, I think it was there. Might have seen a few in other cities like Florence too. It was amazing to me how it just ran all day long. Seemed like a waste of good water, but they must have some kind of system down. You'd be walking down the street and bam, there's a fountain running. The water drained away somewhere, it recycles somehow.runs 24 hrs.

It must be a closed circuit, in addition, the adornment fountains do not have drinking water.

Surely in Florence there are also fountains, but there is one in Rome that is famous worldwide: Fontana di Trevi.

It must be a closed circuit, in addition, the adornment fountains do not have drinking water.

Surely in Florence there are also fountains, but there is one in Rome that is famous worldwide: Fontana di Trevi.

The Trevi fountain is very famous and it is huge. That is just a fountain for looking at, for beauty. Im talking about small fountains right on the side walk where a person can just walk up and get a drink. They are all over the place in Rome. You could be just walking down the side walk and walk right by one. They run all day long, which seems a waste to me but they must have a bountiful supply. I think I saw a few in Florence too, but cant remember for sure.

this shows some here, including the Trevi which isnt drinkable.

The Trevi fountain is very famous and it is huge. That is just a fountain for looking at, for beauty. Im talking about small fountains right on the side walk where a person can just walk up and get a drink. They are all over the place in Rome. You could be just walking down the side walk and walk right by one. They run all day long, which seems a waste to me but they must have a bountiful supply. I think I saw a few in Florence too, but cant remember for sure.
Probably ten thousand times more water is lost from leaky underground pipes...

Since May, the city-controlled water utility, Acea, has rushed to repair 2,000 of its 7,000 kilometers of water pipes, recovering a hundred liters of water per second
Even as the Acea website boasts “Roma, Regina Aquarum” (Rome, Queen of the Waters), its system has become so decrepit that about 44 percent of the water is stolen, spills out underground or pools onto the street.

this shows some here, including the Trevi which isnt drinkable.

When I was in Rome I didn't notice that, I was just thinking about eating pizza, looking at museums and stuff, and girls.

In some places it is common to have such sources, while in others you must press the tap to get the water, I have no idea why they build them in different ways. But I think that in Europe there is more abundance of drinking water than in the US, where bottled water is more popular and was commercialized much earlier than here.

When I was in Rome I didn't notice that, I was just thinking about eating pizza, looking at museums and stuff, and girls.

In some places it is common to have such sources, while in others you must press the tap to get the water, I have no idea why they build them in different ways. But I think that in Europe there is more abundance of drinking water than in the US, where bottled water is more popular and was commercialized much earlier than here.
We were in Italy for 2 weeks, 5 days in Rome alone. Maybe we were there longer than you and saw more that way? Rome is a cool city. Florence was my favorite though. Sorento was really nice too. Venice was too crowded.

reverse osmosis water filter on kitchen sink is what we drink. also drink the filtered water from our fridge.
bottled water when out and about.
i bath in tap water but wont ingest it.
-F2S

tap water, but filtered.. Ill buy bottled water in a pinch or if I forget to bring some with me..

We were in Italy for 2 weeks, 5 days in Rome alone. Maybe we were there longer than you and saw more that way? Rome is a cool city. Florence was my favorite though. Sorento was really nice too. Venice was too crowded.

It was not too nice, it was very hot, a lot of walk and I was quite fat. Florence is a very beautiful city, Rome is simply incredible.

It was not too nice, it was very hot, a lot of walk and I was quite fat. Florence is a very beautiful city, Rome is simply incredible.
Yeah, it was 106 when we were in Florence. Record highs the first week we were there. Heat they say came up from the Sahara desert. They said it was hottest on a few days since records were kept. Luckily Venice wasn't flooding like it is now. Such a shame to see. Florence really was beautiful wasn't it! What did you think about the climb up to the top of the Domo!? It was 105 or so on that day and the walk was brutal.

I use a reverse osmosis system, my water has zero ppm and a great ph range. Taste even better.

The tap water in northern Colorado is pretty damn good.

I use a reverse osmosis system for drinking water. I do have a whole house filter right at the incoming also.

The tap water in northern Colorado is pretty damn good.
I remember in the past being told by my parasitology professor that spring water in Colorado had occurrences of having giardia. He said it was in the water at ski resorts. A rare event probably, but it was there. Have you heard of any outbreaks recently?

I remember in the past being told by my parasitology professor that spring water in Colorado had occurrences of having giardia. He said it was in the water at ski resorts. A rare event probably, but it was there. Have you heard of any outbreaks recently?
Nope. I’m Northeast plains and the biggest water deal here is all the crap mosquitoes carry.

From the faucet but that water comes from a 1300 foot artesian well , benefits of rural life.
Our water is pretty soft and when we drilled it they test for everything . there were no chemicals or heavy metal but the mineral were on the low end of normal so I look at it like distilled water and make sure I supplement according

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws