advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the strongest oral aas that you have ever used?

Whats the strongest oral you ever used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anadrol for me. Wanted to try super drol but from what I researched there really isn't a real super drol anymore so I just dont the waste my time with it

I must be a different responder on anadrol..I've never taken any other orals except dbol and it made me feel so nauseous..currently on 100mg daily of anadrol and still hungry as hell, no increase in water retention...definitely stronger though!

Also it's from 2 different sources, both of which I am confident are good to go. I'll definitely be using again in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only 2 orals that ever really surprised me (in a good way) were Anadrol, and M-1T. They both made my size and strength skyrocket in a short period of time.

Of the two, I got better results from Anadrol, however.

I'm guessing most of you have never used legit M1-T. Stuff was insane and to think that you could just walk into a supplement store and buy it. :eek:

i took two DHEA tablets at the same time once. back then if walmart didn't have it we couldn't afford it.

Attachments

• trailer park h-fact.jpg
    trailer park h-fact.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Back in the days of legit pharma grade tabs...

1 Anadrol 50 ED by itself for 30 days put 30 lbs on me. Yes, by itself - young and dumb. 30 days after getting off, 25 lbs of water was gone. lol

I think it was 2 Halo 10s ED for 3 weeks added about 100 lbs to my squat. By far the biggest strength gains I have ever seen to this day. Crazy stuff.

About ten years ago one of the labs off SSB offered up anadrol 50 and we knew of them as the green monsters. No lie, on 100mg these things would give you nose bleeds during your workout. Not sure if they put blood thinners in the shit or what. I haven't found anything as strong with the immense gains in a 8week period since.

Back in the days of legit pharma grade tabs...

1 Anadrol 50 ED by itself for 30 days put 30 lbs on me. Yes, by itself - young and dumb. 30 days after getting off, 25 lbs of water was gone. lol

I think it was 2 Halo 10s ED for 3 weeks added about 100 lbs to my squat. By far the biggest strength gains I have ever seen to this day. Crazy stuff.

Syntex a 50 and anapolan were great

I know little about this, the only one I know is Dianabol, but it seems that it has high water retention capacity,soit s better be with Nolavdex to reduce the side effect:eek:

IMO, Anadrol .gains from Anadrol are quite dramatic for the first 3 weeks and then quickly level off. and the sides experienced from Anadrol which include a headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure may remain for the entire duration of use. very strong tablets:banghead:

I'm guessing most of you have never used legit M1-T. Stuff was insane and to think that you could just walk into a supplement store and buy it. :eek:

This. M1-T was absolutely insane... Nothing I've used has come close (haven't used methyl-tren or halo).. The pumps and strength gains were just ridiculous. I did sustain a serious pec tear while using it. I guess my tendons weren't liking all the extra weight I was tossing around.

About ten years ago one of the labs off SSB offered up anadrol 50 and we knew of them as the green monsters. No lie, on 100mg these things would give you nose bleeds during your workout. Not sure if they put blood thinners in the shit or what. I haven't found anything as strong with the immense gains in a 8week period since.

I miss that board......

i freaking hate orals but SD was the strongest. However, M1T is supposed to be even stronger.

i freaking hate orals but SD was the strongest. However, M1T is supposed to be even stronger.

You will get a totally different look from M1T than superdrol.... I have never gained so much weight so fast in my life but there is so much water retention with M1T.... from a net gain of total actual muscle standpoint.... nothing is stronger than real superdrol

winstrol anavar together= panties drop like there on fire

Thai pink 5mg dbols from 10 years ago.
30mg of these made me gain 18 pounds in 2 weeks.

I made some of my own 80mg superdrol caps that were seriously harsh and got major results for the last 2 weeks pre contest

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear