YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the strongest oral aas that you have ever used?

Whats the strongest oral you ever used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real Fluoxymesterone-Halotestin. I got script once although it doesn't blow you up if your lean it's puts on strength, few lbs lean masss and increased agression almost instantly.

Mine have been either, Anadrol, halo, or methyltest.

I voted Adrol for this though.

I'm not really into exotic stuff, just stick with the basics.

Old school legit M1T..

Fav was VPX MONSTER TEST... shit was so legit

Another fav was gaspari m1t..

Stuff was so legit

Superdrol FTW. Great nutrient partitioning, great strength, awesome recomp. I didn't do bloods, so I don't know how toxic it is, that would be the only downfall

5 stand out, BRAND is what matters most here in order:
1)IP 50mg Methyl Mast(nothing blew me up or made me as sick)
2)Hemogenin Anadrol(tried 7 other brands only 1 came close)
3)Shree Vanketesh Anadrol
4)Methyl Tren(Geneza)
5)IP 50mg Var(tried 2 others not close)

genxxl was legit, man all the good ones never stay! In and out, and yes I know we have a couple good UGL like Toro etc.

Pheraplex was like magic for me. Even made some injectable back in the day and the stuff was amazing. M1T was legit too....but damn id feel like total shit after about 2 weeks

Advanced elite Anadrol at 50mg, did not have to go above that strong, and I have been doing this for over 15 yrs!

Old school legit M1T..

Fav was VPX MONSTER TEST... shit was so legit

Another fav was gaspari m1t..

Stuff was so legit

Agreed. That was the first time I used M1T and I gained 10 lbs in the first week...and about 20 lbs in 20 days...with 20 mg/day. It was nuts. I held a ton of water though...and no other steroid ever affected by BP as much as that stuff.

With most steroids by BP doesn't go up at all...or it barely goes up. Even with stuff like SD and Anadrol it barely rises, but with M1T by BP went from 120 over 70 to 160 over 100. That is a huge increase. When I turned my head, it was like I could literally feel the water being squished from one side of my neck to the other. I turned a purplish' color and everyone noticed. I also felt far worse on M1T than any other steroid I have ever used...by a country mile. I lost about 60% of my gains in the first 2 weeks of being off. Still, gaining 8 lbs (or so) of real muscle in 20 days is pretty impressive. The stuff is definitely super strong. My strength went through the roof as well.

Last edited:
Mine have been either, Anadrol, halo, or methyltest.

I voted Adrol for this though.

I'm not really into exotic stuff, just stick with the basics.
Personal opinion, Methyltest was not good, just for some increased aggression preworkout. And I got mine directly from Duchaine.

Where's your vote?

We need people to hear about how great phera was.

Is it still around anywhere? Id love to use it again. Ive seen sponsors carrying superdrol and m1t and 4ad and a few of the other banned PH's....but ive never come accross any phera

5 stand out, BRAND is what matters most here in order:
1)IP 50mg Methyl Mast(nothing blew me up or made me as sick)
2)Hemogenin Anadrol(tried 7 other brands only 1 came close)
3)Shree Vanketesh Anadrol
4)Methyl Tren(Geneza)
5)IP 50mg Var(tried 2 others not close)

Hemogenin was among the best Drol ever. but Ive done others about equal.
Turkish Anapolin. Han Kuks (short squatty bottle). Real pharm Syntex. Actually QV Anadrol75 was amazing as well.

methyltrienolone, at least that's what it was supposed to be... GP brand if I remember right, 500-750mg. Crazy strength almost same day, piss turned dark brown first piss. Never had anything like it since, defiantly could tell something wasn't right about what I was eating.

Last edited:
methyltrienolone, at least that's what it was supposed to be... GP brand if I remember right, 500-750mg. Crazy strength almost same day, piss turned dark brown first piss. Never had anything like it since, defiantly could tell something wasn't right about what I was eating.

I can agree with this! 4 tabs a day lasted 9 days and couldnt eat and that was taking UDCA with it. Evil stuff. but nice and strong haha

Personal opinion, Methyltest was not good, just for some increased aggression preworkout. And I got mine directly from Duchaine.

Yea, I agree with ya on this one brother. It did nothing in terms of muscle size, just some aggression for preworkout. I probably shouldn't have listed it, as Halo and Adrol were definitely stronger in terms of overall strength, and adrol for size. I tried it just to try so I could tell exactly how it felt to be on it since it was popular in the 90's for some of the Mexican products to have it in the products instead of what was labeled.

I wish I could find phera somewhere. Used to get phera raws and dissolve into a liquid solution. Awesome gains and incredible general sense of euphoria.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member