advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the weirdest/funniest sexual request you have ever heard?

Had anyone else noticed how many weird friends Get it In Ya has? ;):eek::D

Had anyone else noticed how many weird friends Get it In Ya has? ;):eek::D

haha your right. one of the guys I work with, good guy but weird yes. I am a laborer in union so i meet some characters

wtf you actually did this?? LOL I could never

I had just joined the Army and was corrupted by stripper life... There were definitely other things I participated in that I will not talk about lol.

There was a massive doubled ended dildo that was about 20 inches long. She said she used to do private shows with her friend (stag/bachelor party etc) and they would both use it at the same time.

Just like the film, Requiem for a dream hahaha :D

not sure why I have this pic.. but it seems fitting for this thread.

Attachments

• bird pls.jpg
    bird pls.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 347
lol I hope this thing is not in you're home

No his is black.

I think it was Get it In Ya who mentioned a story with a dog which is just horrible. There was actually a story in all the UK tabloids about a famous footballer who had videoed his gf getting licked out by their dog. The video was getting shown around everywhere. Some people are just wrong.

3 pages in and nobody is willing to say that a woman ever put a finger in their ass? Ok, its happened.

I had a girl dare me to bang her in the back of a rental car (no tinted windows) while her kid was sleeping in the car seat! So I put the car seat in the front seat and we moved to the back to get it on with cars all around. Then banger her again back at hotel with kid sleeping in the other bed, it was a little nerve wracking, but he was only like 1.5 y/o.

I was driving a cab for a short time and in the world of cab drivers I am hot shit! I was making $20-30/hr cash, no tax, then uber killed it. Any way one night I picked up a gay guy, 2 straight girls and a tranny. The tranny in the front seat puts a hand on my leg and starts asking me to come home with "her", the queen in the back was saying "no come with me"... sadly the 2 straight girls didn`t say a beep. 2 requests I had to decline. Oh the cab stories...

I didn't even think of that. Yeah one girl wanted to do it but it felt wrong to me. I felt almost violated even though I had agreed to try it :D I tried it a few times but wouldn't again. It just feels so wrong to me. Now her tongue was a different story... wow :D Ok guys tonight get your girl to do this and report back in the thread how it went :D

I had to buy a leash and walk this chick around like a dog...it was a combo slave/bsdm thing. I'm a total ass jerked her around like a puppy!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I had to buy a leash and walk this chick around like a dog...it was a combo slave/bsdm thing. I'm a total ass jerked her around like a puppy!

Walking a stunning girl around would be a turn on for me. Getting them to crawl and bend over etc. Even in a leash if thats what she wanted. You could have some fun. But the moment a girl started to bark that would be me out :D

Walking a stunning girl around would be a turn on for me. Getting them to crawl and bend over etc. Even in a leash if thats what she wanted. You could have some fun. But the moment a girl started to bark that would be me out :D
She didn't bark or anything like that. She wasn't allowed to speak

I didn't even think of that. Yeah one girl wanted to do it but it felt wrong to me. I felt almost violated even though I had agreed to try it :D I tried it a few times but wouldn't again. It just feels so wrong to me. Now her tongue was a different story... wow :D Ok guys tonight get your girl to do this and report back in the thread how it went :D

I got a surprise attack finger from the wifey a couple years back. I was teasing her about playing the back nine and of course after all the "HELL NO's" she looks up smiles and says " ok honey if you can take it i will" I looked at her in shock and before I could say anything she rammed her finger in my ass hard. I quickly pulled away and said "I really can't believe you just did that, it hurt like hell cause you made it hurt by jamming it in with no lube or ease and now I feel so violated"
She then said now you know how I feel. She now threatens me with the finger when I tease her or I get out of hand. Total bs[emoji19]

another sick guy I work with always tried to get his dog to go down on his girl but she would never do it. he says the dog always jumps on bed after they are finished. one day he says finally she let it happen and my buddy said his girl loved it. the sick part is he tells me he started getting jealous while he was at work because he thought his girl was letting the dog go down on her while she was at home. imagine being jealous about a dog possibly fucking around with your girl:eek:. this same guy likes watching girls shit. he is on another level with weird stuff. sick fu**
Shit jealous over the dog. I be more concerned in sticking anything of mine in there after the dog went to work [emoji1]

and said "I really can't believe you just did that, it hurt like hell cause you made it hurt by jamming it in with no lube or ease and now I feel so violated" [emoji19]

Tell her its gotta be during a sloppy bj, dripping saliva all the way to the crack, no finger nails, better off just pressure around the area... so I heard ;)

My wife lets me go to the back door on occasion but done the right way. You screw that up and your never invited back for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell her its gotta be during a sloppy bj, dripping saliva all the way to the crack, no finger nails, better off just pressure around the area... so I heard ;)

My wife lets me go to the back door on occasion but done the right way. You screw that up and your never invited back for sure.

Haha exactly bro. Over the years I've been able to crack her and she is nice enough to let me in the back door sometimes on the weekend or so but she REALLY has to be goin! Easy does it[emoji41]

Highly under-rated, I agree hahah. Not into any fingers or things being put up there either.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Ummm.... To not fuck her, but jerk off in front of her while she flicked the bean and right when I come, to shove it in her. Some girl at worked asked me that right in front of her brother.

Ummm.... To not fuck her, but jerk off in front of her while she flicked the bean and right when I come, to shove it in her. Some girl at worked asked me that right in front of her brother.

Lmfao......

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner