advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the worst your blood pressure has ever gotten to?

whats your worst BP

• 110/70

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 120/80

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 130/90

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • 140/100

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • 150/110

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
165/90 was the highest I have been. High BP runs in my family but I am usually at 120/70 when off. I know genetics have a lot to do with it but I think a lot of it can be controlled by diet.

I've tested as high as 190/90. Was congradulated by the young nurse intern on having the highest blood pressure she'd ever taken:D She tried three different cuffs just to be sure.

But it's considerably lower now.

anybodys pressure that you have noticed that has been damaged permantly to a certain point, or it hasnt gotten better to a certain point?

Went to ER for extreme pain from my compressed disc. BP came out to 185/130. The nurse taking my BP said I must have been in a lot of pain. I agreed! Was NOT on gear but eating poorly at that time.

Now I have a question. My resting pulse has ALWAYS been around 110-120 since I have been in my early 20s. No doctor I have seen ever seems to have an answer for this based on my (mostly healthy) bloodwork and for the most part, normal blood pressure. This is not an effect of being on gear, smoking or diet. This has been consistent for me for the past 15 or so years, clean or not. Anyone had experience with this?

This may be hard to believe - 265/180 - They took it twice to verify. Probably had been walking around like that for years. Never had reason to see doctor so didn't keep up with BP. That was 10 years ago. Have been on 2 meds since then. Have been at 120/75 since. They did an echocardiogram to check for thickening in the heart wall. Everything looked OK. Amazing I didn't have a cardiovascular event.

This may be hard to believe - 265/180 - They took it twice to verify. Probably had been walking around like that for years. Never had reason to see doctor so didn't keep up with BP. That was 10 years ago. Have been on 2 meds since then. Have been at 120/75 since. They did an echocardiogram to check for thickening in the heart wall. Everything looked OK. Amazing I didn't have a cardiovascular event.

wow, thats just a little bit elevated..lol

so what medications are you guys on?

i am on coreg, altace and synthroid

The highest reading I've ever gotten was 150/80, but I'm pretty sure that it was because my arm was too big for the machine. :D

The highest legit reading I've ever gotten was 135/90.

Hctz 25mg
CoQ10 100 mg bid
Turmeric & cinnamon with carb meals
Raw garlic & hot cayenne on & off. I'm not good with routine

Three years ago I weighed 350lbs. Not exercising not eating the best. My bp was 168 / 112 when I went to the dr. Had to take triamterene 37.5 / hctz 25 for over a year to get it down to 130 / 85. Now that Ive lost 90lbs. and work out I stay there with no need for anything.

Can anyone beat my 265/180?
I haven't won anything in 30 yrs.
This is my big chance.

mine hit 200/110 once when i was on alot of gear..the day after i pigged out horrible and was really bloated and veiny...took my dad's coreg and it went down nicely lol

No prior gear use for me at that time. Genetic predisposition for high BP. I think Jerry Jones circa 1972 might have equaled me once. He was laughing so hard at my chicken-legs and squatter boots, he couldn't catch his breath. 30 mins. later he was squatting 800 at bdywt of 192.

My highest was 165/100 and that scared me. I just talked to a friend of mine he said he was having chest pains and went to see DR and they gave him a stress test and he said he passed out with a BP of 275/235:eek: He is lucky to be alive.

Bottom number (diastolic) is the number to be most concerned with.
But with long cycles its typical to be 140-160 over 90-120. As soon as you go off it will drop down to a better range.
I've seen middle aged men, over weight, smokers/drinkers with BP as high as 280/160...now that is high blood pressure !!!!!

you guys all make me feel better ... i thought mine was kinda bad at 160 over95, i feel normal compared to you fellas.

mine has never hit 130/90 now but im just now done with cycle, was curious who has monitiored theres while on and there worst levels at resting HR?

200/110...not AAS related at all. Just during an unhealthy period of my life when I was eating EVERYTHING and not training at all.

Have the nurse or whom ever check the wrap size...If the arm wrap used for your size isn't adequate, it can come back very off.

170/110
I was off gear at the time... they had this "health awareness" campaign or whatever going on in the building where i used to work...
me and some of my coworkers were smoking outside then we went inside and decided to check out the campaign... took our blood pressures, we were all around the same level...
otherwise, it's around 130/85... on or off. sometimes it's better when i'm on due to all the supps and fixing up my diet

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity