advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the worst your blood pressure has ever gotten to?

whats your worst BP

• 110/70

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 120/80

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 130/90

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • 140/100

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • 150/110

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
?

ive been reading a bit with some saying systolic over 180, how is this? are they putting over 200 pressure on the arm to get this reading cuz i know they normaly go to 180 pressure and then go down from there, some guy said he had like 280 over somthing i said obvisouly he meant 180, cuz anything over 200 is extremly tight on the arm, so how is this being taken

I had my BP climb to 160/100 at one point...and it was regularly 140/85. I was off cycle at the time!

ive been reading a bit with some saying systolic over 180, how is this? are they putting over 200 pressure on the arm to get this reading cuz i know they normaly go to 180 pressure and then go down from there, some guy said he had like 280 over somthing i said obvisouly he meant 180, cuz anything over 200 is extremly tight on the arm, so how is this being taken

Go back and read my response to you on the other thread. The BP reading was taken twice at a hospital. Read some blood pressure forums. Numerous people have had readings in the 260/170 range. With meds they are now within normal range.

160/115 but I had viral spinal menigitus that lasted 4wks. Sugar was 5 times above normal range and a few other problems. It took about 2months to get things back to normal without meds

I'm currently 145/75. As someone mentioned above, I've been told that good diastolic is more important than the high systolic.

I'm currently debating going on meds to get it down. I'm only this high while on, my doctor wants it lower even if it means bp meds.

Blood pressure will vary through out the day, but the highest I have ever read is 165 over 90 on cycle, doing prop, tren 100 mgs of each EOD and 30 mgs of var.

Highest was 143/80... but I was bloated as fuck, holding lots of water.
Normally around 127/80 or something like that.

you need to watch.
high blood pressure wrecks the kidneys.
i had 150/93. Doctor said it was ok but needed monitoring
Turned out i had chronic kidney disease. If you have CKD anything higher than normal will make progession far worse.

Now without meds i reach 180/110. with 4 meds it is in the normal range.

Its not just the heart but your kidneys.

I rang up 140/110 for 2 months during one stretch. Normally a 120/75 range. When I restrict carbs my BP drastically drops. I have went from that first number to consistently 110/60 within 3 weeks of carb restriction. Probably the main reason I think a lower carb lifestyle is far more conducive to me personally.

Found out today,it was 150/90.At present self-hrt dose of Test@300mgs every seven days along with Deca @ same dose. Peace.

Found out today,it was 150/90.At present self-hrt dose of Test@300mgs every seven days along with Deca @ same dose. Peace.

I bet you could increase the test and remove the deca all together and have much lower BP.

you need to watch.
high blood pressure wrecks the kidneys.
i had 150/93. Doctor said it was ok but needed monitoring
Turned out i had chronic kidney disease. If you have CKD anything higher than normal will make progession far worse.

Now without meds i reach 180/110. with 4 meds it is in the normal range.

Its not just the heart but your kidneys.

I agree. I am far more terrified of dialysis and transplants than I am of some coronary incident. Thats just me though. Stay healthy my friends.

I bet you could increase the test and remove the deca all together and have much lower BP.

I may come off completely and let things get back to normal.
After a short break,i can start up with short esters like prop.
Peace.

Your chart doesn't go that high

I went into a clinic because I had trouble catching my breath. My blood pressure was 250 over 140. I was rushed to the hospital diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Now I am on some blood pressure medication and am clean now so everything is back to normal although I have been told that I can never get on any gear again.
Topfuel

White Coat Syndrome

Just knowing that you might potentially have high blood pressure will raise your blood pressure. Everytime I go to the Doctor they will ask if I have high blood pressure. I tell them just wait please, and check it at the end of my visit. Before I see the Doctor 140/80; then after my visit my reading is 110/68. White coat syndrome.

One thing I have learned is if you are worried about your BP invest in a good electronic BP gauge. In this way you can track your BP throughout different times during the day, and get an average of what your pulse and BP are actually using a sample of lets say 100 readings or so.

i had the opposite problem...i went in for surgery and when they hooked me up to the monitors i kept reading 112/38 so an alarm kept going off (i guess when u get too low it calls the nurses). ive always had a low resting heart rate, usually just below 60, but never this low. anyway the doc checked me out and said i was fine. told me i take very shallow breaths bc my lungs are in good shape

Mine was 165/85 yesterday but that was the highest it had ever been.Most of that was stress related in some way more than the other.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws