advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the worst your blood pressure has ever gotten to?

whats your worst BP

• 110/70

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 120/80

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 130/90

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • 140/100

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • 150/110

Votes: 39 45.3%

• Total voters
I went into a clinic because I had trouble catching my breath. My blood pressure was 250 over 140. I was rushed to the hospital diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Now I am on some blood pressure medication and am clean now so everything is back to normal although I have been told that I can never get on any gear again.
Topfuel

WOW! Can you remember what you were on at the time that brought you to the point that your BP was that high? Im surprised you didnt have an anuerysm or something. How is your heart now? Any permanent damage from what you did?

No matter what I am on,stay out all night drinking etc,etc. My is always in the good range..There has to be something wrong with the test or "the good range "is over raided...

If my systolic gets past 135 or diastolic past 95 I take notice and will act on it. I think BP is easy to control if your daily routine is in check.

I don't exactly know what my bp was, didn't have a home cuff at the time, now I do, but it was enough to cause me a couple nose bleeds, it was my first cycle of test. Lowered the dose and I was fine. When I'm in pain or anxious my bp goes up very high quite easily but I've got 2 cardiologists in my family so I know what to do.

If my systolic gets past 135 or diastolic past 95 I take notice and will act on it. I think BP is easy to control if your daily routine is in check.

I think one impotrant thing to keep in mind is that even if your BP is only high while on a cycle, say 135/90 or more, then its still going to do long term damage when you cycle on and off over and over. Too many guys don't do enough about it or refuse to go on meds if they must to bring it down, by reasoning that its only because of the AAS and when they are off its ok. I did that for about 4 years or so. My BP was always high when on and normal when off. I honestly believe that it contributes to left ventrictle hypertrophy when you do that. When you cycle on and off youre on just as long as youre off, and thats the guys that follow time on= time off. A lot of guys dont even do that, or they cruise. New guidelines are less lenient on BP then they used to be. BP is truly a silent killer. Once I went on Benicar, an angiotensin receptor blocker, my bp was always normal even while on. Sometimes I think you cant be afriad to restort to using more pharmaceuticals to keep things undercontrol. Its funny how guys can take steroids but when it comes to taking a BP med they are all against that saying they want to do it with nutrition and supplements. Sure try those things, but if it doesnt work go ahead and use the meds.

Last edited:
I think one impotrant thing to keep in mind is that even if your BP is only high while on a cycle, say 135/90 or more, then its still going to do long term damage when you cycle on and off over and over. Too many guys don't do enough about it or refuse to go on meds if they must to bring it down, by reasoning that its only because of the AAS and when they are off its ok. I did that for about 4 years or so. My BP was always high when on and normal when off. I honestly believe that it contributes to left ventrictle hypertrophy when you do that. When you cycle on and off youre on just as long as youre off, and thats the guys that follow time on= time off. A lot of guys dont even do that, or they cruise. New guidelines are less lenient on BP then they used to be. BP is truly a silent killer. Once I went on Benicar, an angiotensin receptor blocker, my bp was always normal even while on. Sometimes I think you cant be afriad to restort to using more pharmaceuticals to keep things undercontrol. Its funny how guys can take steroids but when it comes to taking a BP med they are all against that saying they want to do it with nutrition and supplements. Sure try those things, but if it doesnt work go ahead and use the meds.

Great post Maldorf. Highest I ever got to was about 160/90. Never used Tren again since. I have read a lot of literature lately that contradicts the old way of looking at BP where the diastolic was thought to be more important. They talk more about the "pulse pressure" as being more of an indicator of long term damage. This is the difference between the systolic and diastolic. I have noted that myself and many others using gear have a much higher systolic and therefore higher pulse pressure. Something to think about.

whens the best time to take it for an accurate measure and what can you do to lower it naturally.

whens the best time to take it for an accurate measure and what can you do to lower it naturally.

Time wise, I think in the morning after you get up. Not really sure if time of day matters too much. I wouldnt do it after exercising or anything out of the ordinary. I do think it is important to take it about the same time of day each time though, so that you can rule out other factors just to be safe.

There are some people on here that take herbs and supplements, hopefully some of them will chime in. Diet is one factor that you can control though. Too much salt in your diet and contribute to it. I knew a guy that used to eat TV dinners and/or soup every day. Processed crap like that is full of sodium so youd want to avoid those foods for more reasons than one.

So maybe try diet and supplements, and if those dont work to bring it down to 120/80 or so then you want to see a doc about meds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131