YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats ther best liver protectant out there?

Youngdirrty

Banned
Milk thistle, N-Acetyl Cysteine, liver 52 or Synthergine?

Discuss.

Last edited:
Youngdirrty said:

Discuss.
Synthergine (best in the world)........

Tationil Glutathione

This is very good IMHO .
What is Tationil Glutathione?

-it is a protein (amino acid) molecule which is important as our body antioxidant, immune system booster and detoxifier

-it presents in every cell to promote normal function as maintaining the immune system

-one of the master antioxidant that mostly found in liver

-it eliminates toxic compound (such as Paracetamol) in liver

-it reconstitutes vitamin C and E which is being oxidized

-combine taking with vitamin c injection greatly enhance your immunity, reduces tiredness, more youthful skin and stay healthy

-fights against the cancer, heart disease, premature aging, autoimmune disease and chronic illness

Packing:

Each box contains 10x600mg of Glutathione together with 10x4ml distilled aqua for mixing

It is manufactured by Roche, Italy.

Interaction:

No known interaction, individual with liver malfunction is not supposed to take this product. Pregnant and lactating women are not supposed to take the injection and other same kind of supplementary.

Dosage and method:

1 ampoule weekly by intravenous or intramuscular method.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. What is glutathione?

It is an important chemical that acts as a powerful antioxidant to preserve and protect the brain and other body tissues by protecting them from the damage of free radicals. It also acts to recycle vitamin C & E which also reduce free radicals.

2. What studies prove it work or are there any studies that prove it works?

The landmark study was done by the Department of Neurology, University of Sassari, Italy in 1996. In this study all patients improved significantly after glutathione therapy with a 42% decline in disability.

3. What is glutathione used for?

It has been used to treat all symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, stroke, ALS, irritable bowel, and chronic fatigue.

4. What improvement in symptoms can one expect?

Many patients have had profound improvements with respect to reduction of rigidity, increased mobility, improved ability to speak, less depression, and decreased tremor. Glutathione has the added benefit of protecting the brain from free radical damage, thus possibly slowing the progression of the underlying illness.

5. How long can a person take glutathione and how long will the effect last after I stop using it?

It can be taken permanently. In the 1996 Italian study the therapeutic effect lasted 2-4 months after therapy was stopped.

6. How long has this treatment been used.

Physicians have been using glutathione infusions for at least 30 years, probably longer.

7. How is the treatment given?

It is given intravenously in the arm by IV push over 10 to 15 minutes usually three times a week in a physician's office.

Synthergine, no doubt about it.

RSRCH,

How can something be shot (USED) by both intravenous or intramuscular? I'm lost here. (from what I know) whatever is made for intravenous "can sometimes be" shot intramuscular, however what ever is made for intramuscular use should not be shot intervenously.

Can you explain this a little further please? :confused:

Synthergine followed by Liv52

thermolife's product LIVER LONGER looks interesting as well.

Currently I am in detox mode, using milk thistle and NAC (from anabolic innovation's CYCLE SUPPORT), Liv 52, Liver Longer and R-ALA.

tbolking said:
where does one buy that stuff???

look at Big A's signature of websites, it's the first one that says "SYNTHETEK" :D click on it and it will take you to their website. Good people to do business with!

Synthergine 1st hands down..

I am not sure what this Tationil Glutathione is but it looks interesting... can we get some feedback on this product since we all know how great Synthergine is i am curious to know about TG...

Max32 said:
thermolife's product LIVER LONGER looks interesting as well.

Currently I am in detox mode, using milk thistle and NAC (from anabolic innovation's CYCLE SUPPORT), Liv 52, Liver Longer and R-ALA.
Yup I'll be running that in the future. Seems to adress the specific cause of the possible liver damage the orals can cause (impaired bile flow).

The Real Mako said:
I am not sure what this Tationil Glutathione is but it looks interesting... can we get some feedback on this product since we all know how great Synthergine is i am curious to know about TG...
If you are using glutathione boosters such as NAC, which is very effective, I don't see the need for injectable glutathione. I'd do NAC with R-ALA for glutathione boosting effects.

answer

alot of things can be injected intravenous along with intramuscular,even sub que.see it all the time not unusual.hepergine 25% is an awesome injectable liver and kidney detox.it's one of my favorite and i've tried them all.you start feeling it working almost immediatly and you get the full effect in an hour or so.

i'm very interested on this product,so i'm on a mission to find it to check it out.

thanks
leap

?????

that's an easy one,injectable would be 100% absorbtion of glutathione.taking nac - and r-ala your only getting 30% of something that boosts glutathione.i'll take 100% of the substance that you want,rather than 30% of something that just helps raise glutathione.

KillerStack said:
If you are using glutathione boosters such as NAC, which is very effective, I don't see the need for injectable glutathione. I'd do NAC with R-ALA for glutathione boosting effects.

leapfrog said:
that's an easy one,injectable would be 100% absorbtion of glutathione.taking nac - and r-ala your only getting 30% of something that boosts glutathione.i'll take 100% of the substance that you want,rather than 30% of something that just helps raise glutathione.
I forget, do they give NAC orally or IM/IV in cases of acetaminophen poisoning?

What I meant was was that the NAC and R-ALA probably would be strong enough when using steroids for example... maybe there is no need for injectable glutathione? Of course injectable is more bioavailable, I don't think straight glutathione absorbs at all orally.

Youngdirrty said:

Discuss.

My only experience has been with Milk Thistle, which has been proven to lower bilirubin and bile acids, the main cause of liver problems. It's definitely done that for me. And my liver enzymes are also in perfect working order.

Everyone keeps saying how great Synthergine is so that is definitely worth a shot.

Never tried either NAC or Liv-52.

?????

Can Synthergine be taken orally....? Or is it less effective

Works just as good when taken orally (per Big A). ;) :cool:

leapfrog said:
.hepergine 25% is an awesome injectable liver and kidney detox.it's one of my favorite and i've tried them all.you start feeling it working almost immediatly and you get the full effect in an hour or so.

leap

Synthergine contains both ingredients in Hepargine plus more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131