over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's up everyone?

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey PM just wanted to stop in and say hello. Haven't posted in forever due to being slammed beyond belief but still scroll through the PM Forum on a regular basis just to keep up with what everyone is doing and follow some of the great threads here.

All is good in my world just busting my ass to make the changes that I need to get back to where I belong on stage. Had a great season last year that ended...well...not great...lol. Thankfully I knew all I had done was push to hard and now I am back to the old faithful style that brought me to the dance in the first place.

Dante has written me an offseason plan that is centered around getting my legs to match my upper body and so far I have been more than impressed with the results it has yielded me. Legs are bigger than they have ever been but sadly due to my upper body mass they still have a long way to go. Officially started my hard and heavy offseason a few weeks ago and weight is back up to 297 but both Chris (Aceto) and Dante want me to keep going up. It's kinda nice to be back to where all I need to do is knock down the food and train my ass off following the map that these two guys provide me with.

Anyhow, hope everyone is kicking ass and achieving their goals in and out of the gym and I'll be bouncing in here as much as I can.

DH

Good to see you posting Dusty, i enjoy following your journey.

I wish you the best as your a great guy who is very humble.

Hey Dusty,, you got some great training vids,, 297 im trying to get there,,, i follow a 2x method bw carbs and pro what should I keep fats at Im a big time believer of carbs protecting anabolism and dont focus much on added fats besides fish oil ,,, i know Aceto preeches to the same choir is this the right track

Good to see you popping in bro...Glad to hear you're livin the life and enjoying the industry, this year is yours man!!

dusty i see your ugly mug all over the place at my work! doing big things man i am happy for you!

we sell a shit load of iforce products.

I met Dusty at the O last year. Super good guy; his video guy does a good job to;)

Dusty, can you tell us some of the difference in what Dante got you to do with leg training now comparing to past?

Glad to hear things are going well brother...you going to be at the Arnold this year?

Dusty, can you tell us some of the difference in what Dante got you to do with leg training now comparing to past?

I got no problem with you filling him in Dusty if you choose to do so....
Aussie its more about cadence and performance method.

Awesome to see you post again Dusty. I have loved following your progress over the last two years. Your training and nutrition video series have been awesome. I hope that you keep pumping out the content now that you're with AMI. Congrats on your contract btw! I'm looking forward to seeing you beast the national stage this year.

BEAST

I'm a big fan; too bad you can't share some of that upperbody mass with me...that way you wouldn't have to train your legs so dang hard!:)

I'd say you're a lucky guy, but you worked for what you have. Badass.

Keep us all posted Dusty. Great to see you back on the board.

goodluck to ya,wish you all the success in the world

Hey Dusty,, you got some great training vids,, 297 im trying to get there,,, i follow a 2x method bw carbs and pro what should I keep fats at Im a big time believer of carbs protecting anabolism and dont focus much on added fats besides fish oil ,,, i know Aceto preeches to the same choir is this the right track

As with anything it depends on overall diet but you also need to keep your cholesterol at the front of your mind when deciding what to do with your fats. I get blood work done all of the time and my cholesterol is always best when I have a good stream of healthy fats in my diet.

Good to see you posting Dusty, i enjoy following your journey.

I wish you the best as your a great guy who is very humble.

Thanks, it has been a great ride so far and I know the best is still to come.

Good to see you popping in bro...Glad to hear you're livin the life and enjoying the industry, this year is yours man!!

Long time since I have posted but as often as possible I jump in to read. Even with some of the changes that have been made by some members here and the views they chose to voice on here regarding gear etc...this is still the best board I frequent and I appreciate the work you guys put into keeping this place on top.

Thanks for the encouragement and I am enjoying every step of the process.

Good luck this year and I hope your training is spot on. It needs to be because I'm coming for ya. Just kidding, but seriously;)

LOL, training is always on point as is nutrition but believe me when I say I don't ever get comfortable with where I am at because their are more than enough guys out their looking to take my spot on stage and with sponsors.

dusty i see your ugly mug all over the place at my work! doing big things man i am happy for you!

we sell a shit load of iforce products.

Keep blasting them out the door. As you know they offer awesome products and if you sell enough they will send me out for your next event so I can share in some of the fun on interacting with your customers.

I met Dusty at the O last year. Super good guy; his video guy does a good job to;)

Thanks for the words. Todd does an awesome job both shooting and editing my videos and I am looking forward to getting more filmed this week in Venice.

Glad to hear things are going well brother...you going to be at the Arnold this year?

I was able to avoid the Arnold this year because their are only a certain number of appearances I need to make per year and I'm hitting most of those in Europe this season because the brands popularity is really growing over there.

Awesome to see you post again Dusty. I have loved following your progress over the last two years. Your training and nutrition video series have been awesome. I hope that you keep pumping out the content now that you're with AMI. Congrats on your contract btw! I'm looking forward to seeing you beast the national stage this year.

BEAST

Thanks for the kind words and support. Obviously most of the credit goes to Dante since he gave me the tools needed to make good on a lot of the opportunities that have come my way and he has also always been there to give me solid advice when I received multiple offers at the same time. Without Dante's guidance I would not be living my dream today within the sport.

I'm a big fan; too bad you can't share some of that upperbody mass with me...that way you wouldn't have to train your legs so dang hard!:)

LOL, we all need something right:) I'm very happy with the progress we have made this season so far and I am confident that come Nats nobody will feel I am unbalanced from top to bottom.

It won't be the prettiest thing you have ever seen but it will be very large. I can't be Phil Heath so I will go with something more along the lines of Ruhl etc...

I'd say you're a lucky guy, but you worked for what you have. Badass.

Keep us all posted Dusty. Great to see you back on the board.

Thanks Dave! Their had been plenty of work but I will also admit that the work lead to plenty of luck as well.

goodluck to ya,wish you all the success in the world

Thanks! I will take every ounce of help, luck, or support I can get.

best of luck this upcoming year. Seems like things are going your way...take full advantage of it, and make your dreams come true...

Threw hard work, and sacrifice you will make it happen...:headbang:

I always look forward to hearing about and seeing your progress! You've got a whole board full of people that support you and are rooting for you!! As always, I'm looking forward to seeing the progress you've made come contest time!!!

Great to hear from you Dusty...you got a lot of love on this board bro

wish you the best this year !

Yes, as the others fellows said....looking forward to you having a great year...outwork everyone!

JM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88