over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats up PM Fam??

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Just checking in seeing how all my old pals are! Long story short I opened up a car dealership and the wife and I had 2 babies in the last 3 years so busy aint even the word. Currently 220 at 6ft and prob 20+ percent body fat from a piss poor diet and 3 yr no weights period. I havent touched a weight in 3 years but my kids are finally old enough now 1 and 3 with one potty trained and the new biz is going smoother so I am finally gonna start back in the gym.

I have some interesting personal research from peptides. I have ate like shit and not even done a curl for 3 years and Im still toting TONS more actual mass than I ever have before. Im almost 37 and have many years under my belt in the gym and know my body well. In past years when i took years off I would dwindle down to 16 inch arms and in the 180s.. Now when I left gym this last time even after initially dieting due to not being in gym I couldnt get anywhere close to 180 and my arms never dropped below 17 inches. It was interesting to say the least. Kinda looking forward to getting back in to see what the muscle memory does!

I ran some good high dose pep logs years ago on here with dac, igf, mk etc when they where first hitting the market and had lab results to back em up and people still doubted lol. Finally glad to see that tide has turned tremendously just based on my reading today.

So how the heck is everyone???:headbang::headbang:

I see that the rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated :star-:ars

good to see you back bro. glad everything is going well

hope on some DNP and a cut mix, and you'll be sorted out real well :eek:

I see that the rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated :star-:ars

good to see you back bro. glad everything is going well

hope on some DNP and a cut mix, and you'll be sorted out real well :eek:

LOL @ the my death part.. No dnp for me.. just gonna clean up my diet start hitting the iron again and roll with trt and some sarms/peps.

Full disclosure: Actually been 2 years. Wife just called me out the other day saying you havent been to gym in 3 yrs and hell I believed her :lightbulb:

Ive been down that road - except I was out for over a decade :eek:

Glad you are at a place where you can have some " you-time"..

Good to see you posting again. It's been a long time. Muscle memory should be fun for you over the next few months.

glad your are getting back at it, quick note for you, I was out for almost 10 years (no-lifting, bad eating, ect.) and started back couple years ago at 40, just be careful with the weights. Try to get back and hit it hard but maybe for a higher rep range. I have had a ton of nagging injuries and pains trying to get back to moving weights I used to.

Welcome back! I remember reading your peptide, cjc log and all the blood work, great contribution to the board. I got hit with "life" the same as you when my daughter was born. Was always tired, sleep messed up, eating bad, left the gym for over a year. It happens. Get your levels checked, most likely time for done trt and ease back in. It's gonna be a solid 6 weeks of rebuilding the neuromuscular connections and waking up those muscle. My daughter is now 8 and she does yoga with my wife every Saturday morning. Even went by herself last week when my wife had to work. Trust me it gets better but does take work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It boggles the mind how anyone can lose the ability to give a shit about their body after being in this lifestyle so long but you'll get it back quickly. I've seen first hand how insane muscle memory works. Welcome back dude

It boggles the mind how anyone can lose the ability to give a shit about their body after being in this lifestyle so long but you'll get it back quickly. I've seen first hand how insane muscle memory works. Welcome back dude

it's all about priorities breh

Welcome back. Just get back after at and you will be good in no time.

I'm 44, and was away from the gym for about 18 months. But I'm living proof that it comes back pretty quickly!

All about finding that balance.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Legit question...Have u raised a family?

Legit question...Have u raised a family?

No, but plenty of guys have and still found the time to train.

I’m not knocking anyone who doesn’t. Like LS said, everyone has priorities. Who am I or anyone else to judge?

Try not to be offended over little things. You’ll be happier if you don’t.

Last edited:

I’m not knocking anyone who doesn’t. Like LS said, everyone has priorities. Who am I or anyone else to judge?

Not offended at all brother, just wondering, it's the kind of thing that unless you've been there personally you'll never have any idea what it's all about and the time it truly takes away from your personal life if u wanna raise em right
And keep a marriage healthy.
Regardless, welcome back Cauthen96, good to see u back

Not offended at all brother, just wondering, it's the kind of thing that unless you've been there personally you'll never have any idea what it's all about and the time it truly takes away from your personal life if u wanna raise em right
And keep a marriage healthy.
Regardless, welcome back Cauthen96, good to see u back

That is true. I would never know unless I had to raise a family of my own. You sound like someone with your priorities on straight. Respect

Welcome back mate. glad to know you are well. Stick around!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I have 6 children and still find time to hit the gym. I love all this...but for me sometimes it gets monotonous. Eating like this all the time. Being so scheduled and ridged. Every once in awhile I just say fuck it and fall off the wagon a bit. Its the eating for me. Struggling with IBS and some other issues it makes it a huge chore at times. And if im unable to eat the way I want to.....I just cant convince myself to train. Ive always been all or nothing like that. that said....this is really the only way I know how to eat so I always end up going back to it

I have 6 children and still find time to hit the gym. I love all this...but for me sometimes it gets monotonous. Eating like this all the time. Being so scheduled and ridged. Every once in awhile I just say fuck it and fall off the wagon a bit. Its the eating for me. Struggling with IBS and some other issues it makes it a huge chore at times. And if im unable to eat the way I want to.....I just cant convince myself to train. Ive always been all or nothing like that. that said....this is really the only way I know how to eat so I always end up going back to it

I'm the same way...but in reverse. If I can't train....I slack on my diet. Training is what gives me the appetite to get most of my meals in....but it's still a pain sometimes with the amount of food I need to eat.....and I'm a small guy.

I could go most of the day without eating....especially if I've got something important going on at work. But I can literally see myself wasting away if I miss meals.

I bet it's really hard with IBS. The training part is easy. Have you dealt with IBS your whole life?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner