over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's up with all the bunk GH still being sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mormussle

Registered
Guy's I'm no trouble maker, and have no agenda. It just blows my mind that good sources are still or again selling GH that was Blood tested by many different guys over months on this very forum, and is total bunk or close to it. Personally I have wasted way to much money on bunk GH. I guess it really is buyer be ware. I am not going to name brands or sources. Maybe someone more in the know could shed some light on the situation??? I thought the serum testing would change things more??

Probably because GH is expensive and they can make a lot of money from it.

I would love to see those test results but need to make about 30 more post's,, I won't buy again until i see them. The generic stuff I'm using now tested moderate

I don't get why people don't just buy from the sponsor on here that has legit GH for a really cheap price. I have used them for over a year and have been 100% pleased.
Don't get me wrong, I think it sucks that there are so many bunk ones going around, but what I do is just go with a sure thing and not worry about all those junk kits.

I can tell you this. Rips are good for sure. Someone I trust told me the mao blues are good. Other than that watch out !!! I'm sure there are a few others that are ok, but the same places selling the good ones, are also selling ones that are proven crap.:banghead:

I don't get why people don't just buy from the sponsor on here that has legit GH for a really cheap price. I have used them for over a year and have been 100% pleased.
Don't get me wrong, I think it sucks that there are so many bunk ones going around, but what I do is just go with a sure thing and not worry about all those junk kits.

Exactly!

I know TP is private but he takes on new customers provided you have some references. And there have been certain times during the year he takes on new customers without references for a week or so at a time. Every order I've ever placed with him has gone perfectly. And I placed my fair share of orders.

Yeah it sucks people get ripped off, but dont place yourself in a position to get ripped off. Go with the few sources who are proven.

If you absolutely can't get on with TP then go with Mexi. Both are sure bets it seems...

I would ask who is a sponsor with "legit" GH. We all know that just being a sponsor does not make it "Legit"

Exactly!

I know TP is private but he takes on new customers provided you have some references. And there have been certain times during the year he takes on new customers without references for a week or so at a time. Every order I've ever placed with him has gone perfectly. And I placed my fair share of orders.

Yeah it sucks people get ripped off, but dont place yourself in a position to get ripped off. Go with the few sources who are proven.

If you absolutely can't get on with TP then go with Mexi. Both are sure bets it seems...

Who is TP? LOL!

As long as money can be made off of selling fake stuff, people will try to do it. I think the most important thing is just using a trustworthy source.

As long as money can be made off of selling fake stuff, people will try to do it. I think the most important thing is just using a trustworthy source.

It's not that easy, you send them money and they send you product, you never get to meet them, you can take recommendations from other people you have never met. Some of us are very private and don't know many other's using products. I have had a "trusted source" for 3 years and still don't trust them LOL!

It's not that easy, you send them money and they send you product, you never get to meet them, you can take recommendations from other people you have never met. Some of us are very private and don't know many other's using products. I have had a "trusted source" for 3 years and still don't trust them LOL!

Lol that's true, it's just some trial and error. If you find a good source then stick with them. Trust me I've been screwed a couple times in the past also. It's not the same as ordering some whey protein from bodybuilding.com lol

New members join daily and are impulsive and rely on the past reputation of a product. I personally boycott good sponsors selling known bunk hgh. 3 good products on board right now. Two have blue tops and one black. If you do your proper research then it is quite easy to obtain what you seek. A newbie to the game impulsively pulling the trigger obviously hasnt done his homework and are easy targets. If you question a source selling known shit hgh then you must question every other product on list. Deal with the fellas only carrying hgh with pos feedback. We all been taken for a ride. Live and learn.

Serum test HAVE changed things. Middle men who sell Gh from china are the morons who take the chinese's words that their GH are good. It's obvious they don't use the shit, because if they did, they'd know it was bunk.

Serum test HAVE changed things. Middle men who sell Gh from china are the morons who take the chinese's words that their GH are good. It's obvious they don't use the shit, because if they did, they'd know it was bunk.

Exactly....get some guys to run the stuff, have them tested then decide to sell...i just dont get that part...i know u cant test every kit but cmon...with that being said seems people are having a little bit better luck than recent past, rips, elis, maos blues, hgh powers kefeis and hyges all gettin good reviews...i think the testing on tjis site has spinsors on their toes.

He doesn't ship to where I live. :s:ar-wars

Exactly....get some guys to run the stuff, have them tested then decide to sell...i just dont get that part...i know u cant test every kit but cmon...with that being said seems people are having a little bit better luck than recent past, rips, elis, maos blues, hgh powers kefeis and hyges all gettin good reviews...i think the testing on tjis site has spinsors on their toes.

have you seen serum tests on Mao blues or going but what others simply say?

Just curious...

-FF

Guy's I'm no trouble maker, and have no agenda. It just blows my mind that good sources are still or again selling GH that was Blood tested by many different guys over months on this very forum, and is total bunk or close to it. Personally I have wasted way to much money on bunk GH. I guess it really is buyer be ware. I am not going to name brands or sources. Maybe someone more in the know could shed some light on the situation??? I thought the serum testing would change things more??

There are a FEW quality generics out there but I'm sticking to the pharm grade brands that way I know what I'm getting. Expensive yes,,,but worth it too me.

I would ask who is a sponsor with "legit" GH. We all know that just being a sponsor does not make it "Legit"

I'm not going to get into this sort of shit with anyone.
You don't trust a sponsor, don't order. Fuck I don't understand why people make this so difficult.
I order from a sponsor here that sells good GH. Good to me is 'legit', consistently receiving 'good' GH for over a year makes the sponsor 'legit' TO ME. He only sells GH, so it is pretty easy for me to say the legit products come from a legit supplier.

I'm not going to get into this sort of shit with anyone.
You don't trust a sponsor, don't order. Fuck I don't understand why people make this so difficult.
I order from a sponsor here that sells good GH. Good to me is 'legit', consistently receiving 'good' GH for over a year makes the sponsor 'legit' TO ME. He only sells GH, so it is pretty easy for me to say the legit products come from a legit supplier.

First of all I meant no offense brother! I am new to the board and don't know who is who yet. I came from elsewhere LOL!

I agree with you that good is legit, all I meant was that you can't just blindly buy HGH just because they have a banner. I've been burned and prefer to research so as not to be burned again.

FYI: Us Newbees don't get to see he blood test until we have made 50 Post's, so I guess I could be more patient. That info would sure help :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75