over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's up with all the bunk GH still being sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro bro

Just because you came from elsewhere doesn't mean just cuz that other place pushed bunk stuff cuz if some hidden agenda doesn't mean this board will do that and in fact has proof to back up each sponsor with tests so as a newbie I suggest you tone down the negativity towards our great group of sponsors. Post some quality post and get your counts and then u to can make decisions on your own but coming onto a board and only being a short few months I would highly advice against these types if negative posts seeing as how some are referral only and you're not going to make to many friends here by immediately talking shit about our sponsors. Just my 2¢ take ut as how you see fit. Read up and learn before you start proceeding with anymore

This is just my opinion, but if you can't afford pharm grade growth like Alin said the risk far outweighs the gain. Once again just my opinion.

The game hasn't changed-find a good source, build a relationship and stick with it

have you seen serum tests on Mao blues or going but what others simply say?

Just curious...

-FF

Yea, nah freak i havent seen the tests on maos blues, i dont have 50 posts so i am going on what guys are saying( i know that can be pretty stupid) but it just SEEMS to me that more guys are praising sponsors and giving more positive feedback on alot more brands of gh than in the recent past....maybe its just me but im curious to see if anybody else feels the same way, and if they accredit the testing done on this firum as the reason for the uptick

Nitro bro

Just because you came from elsewhere doesn't mean just cuz that other place pushed bunk stuff cuz if some hidden agenda doesn't mean this board will do that and in fact has proof to back up each sponsor with tests so as a newbie I suggest you tone down the negativity towards our great group of sponsors. Post some quality post and get your counts and then u to can make decisions on your own but coming onto a board and only being a short few months I would highly advice against these types if negative posts seeing as how some are referral only and you're not going to make to many friends here by immediately talking shit about our sponsors. Just my 2¢ take ut as how you see fit. Read up and learn before you start proceeding with anymore

I hear you loud and clear brother. Like I said I was not intending to offend. Not meant to be negative. I guess I should have said I have been burned elsewhere and not here. I'm only looking for new and positive connection/relationships here. sometimes an e-mail sent is received and understood quite different that the intent while sending. I can see how others' may have been offended buy a newbee coming out the gates with some argumentative reply's. I will tread lightly and thanks for your opinion!

If we have learned anything its this:

Do your own serum tests don take ANYONE'S word for it. Anything else is complete bullshit. COMPLETE BULLSHIT

We are extremely careful on our sponsors here and if some of them are reported for selling bunks products, I know big A gets rid of them RIGHT AWAY.

Now, shit may happen ... we cant have TOTAL control on every single products that every single sponsor sells

The lab test section is a great addition on that matter

Also sometimes its not even the sponsor's fault, they can be sold a bad batch and that's it
If they dont use their products, they cant know about it

My opinion is sometimes, when price is WAY too good ... well u get what u paid for

By no mean the board cant be blamed anyway

We are extremely careful on our sponsors here and if some of them are reported for selling bunks products, I know big A gets rid of them RIGHT AWAY.

Now, shit may happen ... we cant have TOTAL control on every single products that every single sponsor sells

Also sometimes its not even the sponsor's fault, they can be sold a bad batch and that's it

My opinion is sometimes, when price is WAY too good ... well u get what u paid for

Wow, look who has risen from the dead. Mike good to see you around.

Serum test HAVE changed things. Middle men who sell Gh from china are the morons who take the chinese's words that their GH are good. It's obvious they don't use the shit, because if they did, they'd know it was bunk.

The only thing obvious to a sponsor who sold and used that GH personally is:

you are just another guy pretending to know!

IPG

The problem appears to be theres obviously not much of an incentive them to change anything more than that label and the vial cap color.

And as long as guys continue to act as they do towards pussy, where a little is better than none, nothings going to change.

We have a choice not to sell it, but you have a choice not to buy it.

No offense meant towards women or anybody else.

IPG

What are you guys finding to be the best GH these days?

I love Riptropins but i feel the scammers are already making counterfeits :(

I truly believe its because suppliers arnt held accountable.

I have seen this happen over and over. Someone says they got bunk GH then people are all over them for "starting drama" so others don't find out what the bunk product is.

I'm sorry, if I got bunk product I would not hold anything back. When you are spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on GH and get bunk shit, you have the right to flip your shit, call the sponsor out, and notify other potential customers.

Seems like it takes weeks to "get approval" to post which GH is bunk and by that time who knows how many thousands of dollars were wasted on the shit GH.

How is it not the sponsors fault if they get bunk GH and still sell it? They should test their shit. What other company (non GH/steroid) would buy a product, have no idea what it is, and still sell it?

All the responsibility rests on the sponsor. Test your shit before you sell it. Not that hard.

But they don't really care if they sell bunk shit...until they get exposed.

I agree you have to test it. Everybody raves about the rips but even I got a bad box of those earlier this year so you never know.

trenbrah i agree with you but that doesnt mean all the gh coming is going to test the same. They should test it but how often b/c some stuff could be good and some could be bad. Trust me i hate fake shit b/c i had some once.

Its best to order a little and test it yourself. Lab section usually has good info. Im new over here and cant get in lab section, but i know at other forums its pretty informative.

Unless you're fortunate enough to have a script to legitimate GH, then you will always be taking a risk. Do your due diligence! That's all you can do!! At any given time, no matter how long someone has been a reliable sponsor, they can turn scammer...That's the risk we all take. Big A and the MOD's only have so much control!! Like I said, unless you have a script for the real thing, there's a certain degree of risk involved!!

The problem appears to be theres obviously not much of an incentive them to change anything more than that label and the vial cap color.

And as long as guys continue to act as they do towards pussy, where a little is better than none, nothings going to change.

We have a choice not to sell it, but you have a choice not to buy it.

No offense meant towards women or anybody else.

IPG

^^ This ^^

The incentive for business as usual is high. If we stop buying then they will have to offer a more consistent product.

Which leads me to...

You really need to find a quality sponsor and stick with a known brand...By known; I mean a brand that has known to test well.

With GH, you have an incredibly small amount of sponsors who are hooked up directly with a quality factory and product. Additionally, since this is China; what is good today, may not be good tomorrow.

A perfect example was Hygies to Rips. For a while legit Hygetropins were the bomb...Then it switched to Rips. Even the biggest and best supplier of Hygie's made the switch to Rips. It happens - but it does not mean you buy Rips today, Thanks tomorrow, and Kigs's next week. The testing results should be enough to show a trend of what is good and what is garbage.

My only advice is if you find a good source - stick with them. The grass is most certainly not greener on the other side of the fence.

I agree with most of you guy's. If you have a good guy with a good product, stick with it. No offense to anyone, I feel this is a legit question. Why allow sponsors on this site to advertise, and sell products most of use know are Bunk GH. Tell them hey, we had like 10 test results by members of PM on this product, and sorry you cant sell it here??????????? I know it's not quite that simple. There are guy's selling multiple different brands, some good, some proven bad. Again I'm not looking to single anyone sponsor or brand out. I know they pay for the board, and that may be part of the issue.. I love this site. like I said not looking to start trouble.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member