over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's up with all the bunk GH still being sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it not the sponsors fault if they get bunk GH and still sell it? They should test their shit. What other company (non GH/steroid) would buy a product, have no idea what it is, and still sell it?

All the responsibility rests on the sponsor. Test your shit before you sell it. Not that hard.

But they don't really care if they sell bunk shit...until they get exposed.

Do you think a test should be ran by them on EVERY single batch they get ? think again
Of course when a sponsor first start working with a supplier, he should get stuff tested IMO, but once you have built a solid relation with a supplier, it doesnt seem necessary to test their stuff

So yes, they first get products from a supplier who is honest sell good products then one day the guy gives them shitty stuff and they get ripped off
They find out the problems on their products by customers feedbacks and their job is to act appropriatly (money back, new products, whatever ...)
Its the sponsor fault if he keeps on selling the same shit

Now if you refer to any sponsor who constantly sell bunk stuff then thats another issue because this is called scam, so then its on U to contact one of the mods here and let us know

As for other companies (non steroid/HGH) selling only good products, u need a reality check ... take the supplements (proteon powders and others) companies, trust me, if you would get tests ran on some big brands products, you wouldnt believe the results :eek:

We cannot ask for quality control in a black market business. That's never happening, just trust your source.

If we have learned anything its this:

Do your own serum tests don take ANYONE'S word for it. Anything else is complete bullshit. COMPLETE BULLSHIT

This is so true. Everyone keeps saying trust your source, well even the best sources get duped. Don't be naive. Their is no quality control on the black market.

This is so true. Everyone keeps saying trust your source, well even the best sources get duped. Don't be naive. Their is no quality control on the black market.

Yes, but the best sources also always make it right if they sell bunk stuff.

I agree you have to test it. Everybody raves about the rips but even I got a bad box of those earlier this year so you never know.

How did you know your rips were bad? Did you get them tested? I'm just curious because I use rips but I do not feel any sides although I've been using them for awhile. I know some say the sides are a poor way to test potency of hgh. I'm not saying my rips are bad btw.

How did you know your rips were bad? Did you get them tested? I'm just curious because I use rips but I do not feel any sides although I've been using them for awhile. I know some say the sides are a poor way to test potency of hgh. I'm not saying my rips are bad btw.

again guys there is one way to find out...it costs you 45 bucks and then you can either post your results and help us all out (knowledge is power for us all, and please don't post a result without the scan of the test...that is completely useless) and or have something to discuss with the person who sold them to you...this is it..end of story.

Here is the thought If a sponsor can produce 10000k Kits at $50-$100 each just a example not posting cost in any threads bc that is a NO NO-and get rid of them in a short period of time that sponsor just made 500k-1Million dollars in a short period of time. If it is packaged like GH and looks like GH and seems cheap people will buy it plain and simple.Seems like a good deal I will at least get a few and try them:rolleyes:And if you been around long enough people will just let it go with a slap on the wrist. I think some sponsors have produced some bad batches and not realized it but when they realize something is wrong they usually seem to try and make it right.

again guys there is one way to find out...it costs you 45 bucks and then you can either post your results and help us all out (knowledge is power for us all, and please don't post a result without the scan of the test...that is completely useless) and or have something to discuss with the person who sold them to you...this is it..end of story.

Having been scammed by a former sponsor on GH, um and another on gear, um.

Tests are great to find out if your product is real. I always use direct labs, it's cheap easy and fast.

But the problem with testing is that you already bought the stuff. Getting justice isn't always guaranteed. So you have GH in your possession that you just spent $1,000. It's worthless. Now it's time to swim upstream against a strong current if you hope to get your money back. Make that swimming up a waterfall.

Its a leap of faith. I'm getting ready to restock myself, and I'm more than a little gun shy.

Having been scammed by a former sponsor on GH, um and another on gear, um.

Tests are great to find out if your product is real. I always use direct labs, it's cheap easy and fast.

But the problem with testing is that you already bought the stuff. Getting justice isn't always guaranteed. So you have GH in your possession that you just spent $1,000. It's worthless. Now it's time to swim upstream against a strong current if you hope to get your money back. Make that swimming up a waterfall.

Its a leap of faith. I'm getting ready to restock myself, and I'm more than a little gun shy.

I've tested my last 2 orders and both were OK, but your right, what if they were bunk, I guess at least if you didn't get resolution you could choose to go somewhere else

The problem appears to be theres obviously not much of an incentive them to change anything more than that label and the vial cap color.

And as long as guys continue to act as they do towards pussy, where a little is better than none, nothings going to change.

We have a choice not to sell it, but you have a choice not to buy it.

No offense meant towards women or anybody else.

IPG

Do you think a test should be ran by them on EVERY single batch they get ? think again
Of course when a sponsor first start working with a supplier, he should get stuff tested IMO, but once you have built a solid relation with a supplier, it doesnt seem necessary to test their stuff

So yes, they first get products from a supplier who is honest sell good products then one day the guy gives them shitty stuff and they get ripped off
They find out the problems on their products by customers feedbacks and their job is to act appropriatly (money back, new products, whatever ...)
Its the sponsor fault if he keeps on selling the same shit

Now if you refer to any sponsor who constantly sell bunk stuff then thats another issue because this is called scam, so then its on U to contact one of the mods here and let us know

As for other companies (non steroid/HGH) selling only good products, u need a reality check ... take the supplements (proteon powders and others) companies, trust me, if you would get tests ran on some big brands products, you wouldnt believe the results :eek:

If we have learned anything its this:

Do your own serum tests don take ANYONE'S word for it. Anything else is complete bullshit. COMPLETE BULLSHIT

We are extremely careful on our sponsors here and if some of them are reported for selling bunks products, I know big A gets rid of them RIGHT AWAY.

Now, shit may happen ... we cant have TOTAL control on every single products that every single sponsor sells

The lab test section is a great addition on that matter

Also sometimes its not even the sponsor's fault, they can be sold a bad batch and that's it
If they dont use their products, they cant know about it

My opinion is sometimes, when price is WAY too good ... well u get what u paid for

By no mean the board cant be blamed anyway

These guys are spot on. In the sponser forum there is alot of customer comments and review etc, take your time to shop around carefully and listen to what people are saying. Dont rush into things but to do your homework. This thread is not to turn into sponser vs sponser, your comment will be deleted by the Mods. As IP said it perfectly but you have a choice not to buy it. I will now lock this thread....

I'm sticking to the pharm grade brands that way I know what I'm getting. Expensive yes,,,but worth it too me.

I agree and the same goes for gear as well...People get so wrapped up in always trying to jump on the bandwagon because this is cheaper then that and so on!

You get what you pay for and anyone that says differently does not know the game as well as they think!!

I would always pay higher prices for a quality product, regardless of whether it is HGH or AAS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear