over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's up with Ethyl Oleate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryzway

Banned
I received my gear today and was stoked about trying the Masteron E. pinned 1ml with my usual Watson Cyp. About half hr later my lips,face, ear, arms got hot and itchy. I didn't know if it was from my Niacin (Flush Type), which is time released and happens sometimes out of nowhere. I found out through pm's that all the gear I received is carried with EO. I googled it and it seems like some sketchy shit. No long term studies on safety or effects in the body but it's know to turn into Ethanol in the body, which is toxic to organs from what I understand. It says safe for oral ingestion bc it is degredated by the gut and stomach acids very rapidly but I would have to think injecting it IM would allow it to sit in the body and blood and build up into toxic levels. I am wondering if I had a reaction. I am going to shoot it one more time and not take any Niacin that day and see if it happens again. It seems more and more sponsors are turning to it for the blends and high concentrated gear. It's scary to me. I would like to hear some theories or see some more studies on it. Also hear from ppl that can't tolerate it and what happened. Did u keep plugging away so your cycle and $ wouldn't be wasted ? I think this carrier needs to be talked about a lot more

It's the niacin, the hype about being allergic to eo is shit IMO. It's made from a fatty acid I believe. It's used as a carrier along with whatever oil to allow higher concentrate gear to be made and so it can be shot with a smaller pin. Go off the niacin for a few days then see what happens. I've also heard, once again "net" lore that it will allegedly eat stoppers if the vial is not upright. I've had gear with eo not stored upright for 2 yrs and no magical stopper bits were ever seen.

Smooth as silk but smells god awful....wait til it starts coming out of your pores.

IMO there is no reason to be using gear that is higher than 250mg/ml. Even if youre doing 2 grams a week you can still easily pull that off with 3 weekly injections of less than 3ml each and youll have next to no pain at all. Why do this to yourself? There is no reason to do it unless its the only gear you can find, and if that was the case I would be looking really hard to find another source.

IMO there is no reason to be using gear that is higher than 250mg/ml. Even if youre doing 2 grams a week you can still easily pull that off with 3 weekly injections of less than 3ml each and youll have next to no pain at all. Why do this to yourself? There is no reason to do it unless its the only gear you can find, and if that was the case I would be looking really hard to find another source.

Well unfortunately there are some sources that don't seem to be very skilled at manufacturing steroids and these guys will use it in almost every product they make, even the basics like test 250, prop 100, etc It's pretty sad to be honest. They also neglect to mention that fact majority of the time, even going as far as denying it. Now I don't know what source op used, don't really care so it's not a knock on whatever lab that was.

It's not the only source I have access to. I am just trying diff gear from diff sponsors based on feedback and positive reviews. It is AMG's Mast E 200mg/ml. I also have their NPP 100mg/ml, T 500 and Dbol 20mg/tab. I'm not sore any more than usual. The site isn't red or swollen or hot. I don't have a rash of any kind and as far as AMG, the email communication was always fast and to the point and clear cut on how to use the service. The T/A was amazing. The packaging was awesome and the products look professional. I will def use them again. I had 2 Reps tell me thru pm that the only inject that they use EO in is the T 500 which is understandable and needed. I used one 20mg tab tonight of Dbol before my workout and was sweating like a beast and had such a pump. G2G for sure. Just waitin to see what the Mast E brings to the game.

My body hates EO, horrible redness and a bump that is painful. No infection but i stay clear of stuff with EO.

It's not the only source I have access to. I am just trying diff gear from diff sponsors based on feedback and positive reviews. It is AMG's Mast E 200mg/ml. I also have their NPP 100mg/ml, T 500 and Dbol 20mg/tab. I'm not sore any more than usual. The site isn't red or swollen or hot. I don't have a rash of any kind and as far as AMG, the email communication was always fast and to the point and clear cut on how to use the service. The T/A was amazing. The packaging was awesome and the products look professional. I will def use them again. I had 2 Reps tell me thru pm that the only inject that they use EO in is the T 500 which is understandable and needed. I used one 20mg tab tonight of Dbol before my workout and was sweating like a beast and had such a pump. G2G for sure. Just waitin to see what the Mast E brings to the game.

Try cutting it with a 1:1 ratio of filtered grapeseed oil...I know its adding some volume to the injections...but it seems to work for me and I get a pretty good lump and soreness from EO...

It's the niacin, the hype about being allergic to eo is shit IMO. It's made from a fatty acid I believe. It's used as a carrier along with whatever oil to allow higher concentrate gear to be made and so it can be shot with a smaller pin. Go off the niacin for a few days then see what happens. I've also heard, once again "net" lore that it will allegedly eat stoppers if the vial is not upright. I've had gear with eo not stored upright for 2 yrs and no magical stopper bits were ever seen.

Maybe not "allergies" per se, but my body doesn't really care for it. The inj site gets a lump that is not too painful, but irritating

Maybe not "allergies" per se, but my body doesn't really care for it. The inj site gets a lump that is not too painful, but irritating

Your body handles it even better than mine. 1/2 cc of EO based shit and by day 3-5 after my shot a lump that is pretty painful forms. I don't know why sources use it for lower dosed stuff. Not worth it in the least bit. To the OP, your source has HG grade as well.

where did u hear we usaed EO sir? only use EO in t500..ive been bewing before most have been using gear....so dont come here and say that i put things in my gear i dont

I received my gear today and was stoked about trying the Masteron E. pinned 1ml with my usual Watson Cyp. About half hr later my lips,face, ear, arms got hot and itchy. I didn't know if it was from my Niacin (Flush Type), which is time released and happens sometimes out of nowhere. I found out through pm's that all the gear I received is carried with EO. I googled it and it seems like some sketchy shit. No long term studies on safety or effects in the body but it's know to turn into Ethanol in the body, which is toxic to organs from what I understand. It says safe for oral ingestion bc it is degredated by the gut and stomach acids very rapidly but I would have to think injecting it IM would allow it to sit in the body and blood and build up into toxic levels. I am wondering if I had a reaction. I am going to shoot it one more time and not take any Niacin that day and see if it happens again. It seems more and more sponsors are turning to it for the blends and high concentrated gear. It's scary to me. I would like to hear some theories or see some more studies on it. Also hear from ppl that can't tolerate it and what happened. Did u keep plugging away so your cycle and $ wouldn't be wasted ? I think this carrier needs to be talked about a lot more

please tell me where you heard that we use EO in anything but T500???? u need to ask teh source..we dont use that at all but fior t500..we sue MCT oil , which is way expensive and cottonseed...

dont come and tal shit like that,,that could really hurt my business

reading the words t500 just makes my ass and shoulders cringe with pain. anything more than 300mgs is rediculous to me and i cant handle the pain that is associated with it. i would rather pin more times a week with 200-250mgs stuff

as for EO, that shit does not react well with my body. i feel swollen in the inj area and its red and feels like a bad bruise.

we had a HUGE demand of rteh T500 so we made it...

we will discontinue it now so that we have NO EO products at all on our line...

we are pissed that we are accused of using a carrier taht we dont, in a product that wouldnt need it...we use MCT oil for ost of the line..that is expensive oil but its cuz we like the way it flows...

i really want the OP to show me here or in private where he got his evidence

AMG I'm so glad you came on here and said that, because I sent a PM to one of your reps and ask the follow "other than your T500 are the DVD's made with EO'?" Answer "yessir"....... Thanks again for clearing that up.

To the OP, "fryzway"

To "fryzway":
You're not going to come on our forum and accuse or imply what you simply don't know. Obviously you're completely wrong and if I see this continue in any way you're gone for good. I suggest you make an apology to AMG as the false accusations can only hurt one's reputation which they've worked so hard to build up and earn. AMG has been an outstanding sponsor here on ProMuscle and continues to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member