whats up!

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
man whats up with the new influx of dumbass's to this board?? Ive been having more fun than ive had in years reading and replying to dumbass's post here lately! first they make a thread asking for advice, then when you give them advice other than what they want to hear they get mad and call you names??? and tell you that YOU don't know shit :eek: but they are the ones asking questions, you answer and all of a sudden YOU don't know shit, wow, wow, wow!

and O yea ouchthathurts shut the hell up! thats my new saying for 2008 :p

(sorry bro i couldn't resist, thats the funniest shit ever) WOW????

i guess

we are getting closer to the summmer season :D

we are getting closer to the summmer season :D

Exactly.

man whats up with the new influx of dumbass's to this board?? Ive been having more fun than ive had in years reading and replying to dumbass's post here lately! first they make a thread asking for advice, then when you give them advice other than what they want to hear they get mad and call you names??? and tell you that YOU don't know shit :eek: but they are the ones asking questions, you answer and all of a sudden YOU don't know shit, wow, wow, wow!

They've always been around, i think its just your 'diet' thats causing you to notice.:D I

If it makes you feel any better, im having fun reading your posts.

:'heeky-sm that be me captain dumbass! i should get an award for the dumbest question of the year.......

:'heeky-sm that be me captain dumbass! i should get an award for the dumbest question of the year.......
actually i wasn't really refering to you bro, your question just needed to be worded a lot better and more information provided before an educated answer could be given to you! I liked your last post, bravo! you provided a lot more information about his conditioning and how he has been responding to what you had him doing!

B, i'm with you on this. that is why I have been not responding until the shit gets out of control, I just might earn my self a spot in the Forum of the damned or is that Dumbed!!!:D

hey when do i get to be a kilo club member?????? :confused:

hey when do i get to be a kilo club member?????? :confused:
Get out your knee pads and start begging!! LOL. Welcome bro you are there!!:D Now Shut the Hell up!!! LOL

you're already a featured member.... you want BOTH??? :D :D :D
I want it all! I want to take over the world ha ha ha ha ha (evil laugh) :cool:

debo22- everyone asks "dumbass" questions now and again. Its how we learn. Trust me, if your the captain of the dumbass question ship, then I'm your first mate!

What people shouldnt do is call out, reject, and challenge advice that you have asked for just because you don't like it. Or insult respected members of this board. That pissed me off to no end. I respect OF for just walking away.

debo22- everyone asks "dumbass" questions now and again. Its how we learn. Trust me, if your the captain of the dumbass question ship, then I'm your first mate!

What people shouldnt do is call out, reject, and challenge advice that you have asked for just because you don't like it. Or insult respected members of this board. That pissed me off to no end. I respect OF for just walking away.

never rejected or challanged any advice......read the thread. i agree i should not have insulted but i felt i was disrespected. all good... bboy gave me what i was looking for.

im done thanks again

I been in this game of bodybuilding since 1980 and I am still learning. It just shows the lack of intellegence out there. We as bodybuilders need to be subject to constructive crictism every once in a while.

Things come in waves. We have finally gotten most everyone to stop posting illegal shit on the main forum but you can bet another round is on the way. Same with beginner questions. There's nothing wrong with an obvious question but when you get mouthy, that's when it gets bad. People think that if they post it on the main forum, it will get better visibility so that they can then shit of they people who respond more visibly. I got a bunch of shit in a recent thread for just giving my opinion (which must have been contrary to what the user wanted to hear). Really though, that takes a lot of balls to ask a question and then flame the vets and mods for giving advice. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

The good thing is that the mods here are patient and lean towards not banning or editing but that only lasts so far. Once a member gets on the bad side of the admins, you're pretty much gone at that point unless you really make a complete turnaround. It happens but not often.

Maybe it's time for a few more leaves of absence. I seem to have taken on The Cub Killer role so maybe I've been remiss in my asshole responsibilities. Anyway, b-boy, I will get you Kilo'd up although I think your Featured Member title overrides the Kilo Klub. Not sure though. Maybe until I find out, I should just shut the hell up!!! :D

I want it all! I want to take over the world ha ha ha ha ha (evil laugh) :cool:

u should see how it feels good to be a featured member / kilo club member ... I have never been the same ever since :star-wars :st:r-wars :D

BTW I am with you here bro, as soon as you try to answer the truth and not what they want to hear then here come the nice words :mad:

Anyway, b-boy, I will get you Kilo'd up although I think your Featured Member title overrides the Kilo Klub. Not sure though. Maybe until I find out, I should just shut the hell up!!! :D

it shoud read b-boy
featured member/kilo klub :D :D

just like mike1107's

once i get that then i can begin my plot to take over the world :eek:

Last edited:
it shoud read b-boy
featured member/kilo club :D :D

just like mike1107's

once i get that then i can begin my plot to take over the world :eek:

HEY! ME TOO!

it shoud read b-boy
featured member/kilo club :D :D